Five Years of Never Settle - Join the celebration!

1. ChrisTerp KitKat Dec 6, 2018 at 2:03 AM

The1Lion likes this.
  2. RickPrado Froyo Dec 6, 2018 at 3:11 AM

paulomodesto and Q1521511345903 like this.
  3. The1Lion Lollipop Dec 6, 2018 at 3:41 AM

ChrisTerp likes this.
  4. manisamg Gingerbread Dec 6, 2018 at 3:44 AM

manisamg, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:44 AM :
    1. Oneplus for me is the movement rather than the tech company. I still remember the first time it was announced and it happened to be on my birthday. The excitement of getting the first invite to buy the phone is the best feeling ever.

2. I do represent Nepal, and oneplus still doesn't ship to our country so you can imagine the struggle of getting the hands on on the device still i own all of the oneplus products including the ever first oneplus one.

Those were the day, you engage so much to get the single invite and for me even i get the invite i had to ship the phone to Europe and then courier it to nepal.

This was all possible because of the community and the product that oneplus has with the tag line #NeverSettle

5. akhilaw Donut Dec 6, 2018 at 5:15 AM

6. U1534917509007 Cupcake Dec 6, 2018 at 6:51 AM

7. coolgabby9889 Cupcake Dec 6, 2018 at 6:56 AM

coolgabby9889, Dec 6, 2018 at 6:56 AM :
    Hi guys!!! =D I've always been a silent reader but since it's almost the time for 5th year Anniversary, I've decided to show my gratitude for OnePlus. Happy 5th year Anniversary OnePlus!!!

1. What does OnePlus mean to you? How would you describe it?

OnePlus is a very unique company’s name. When I first heard of the OnePlus’ name, I feel like they are trying to engage with their customers via their name because you could only think of an addition to a family members through marriages. I’m not saying that I’m married to OnePlus but maybe in a way, I’m ‘engaged’ to Oneplus by using their products. It’s a really nice gestures that OnePlus is trying to implement via their name. It makes me feel welcomed into a big community and I like it.

2. Did you meet someone or have a memorable experience because of OnePlus?

I’m not actually meeting that person before but I was watching a youtube video and this youtuber by the name of iJustine was unboxing a Silk White OnePlus 6 and from that day onwards, I got hooked. I’ve always been an iPhone fan but it’s just too expensive. The Oxygen OS is really smooth and the gestures are really great. In my honest opinion, I think that OnePlus Oxygen OS is the best user experience of all the android phones.

3. Do you have anything interesting to share about or say to OnePlus fans in other countries?

You have got to try out the OnePlus phone. The whole android and the user experience are perfect. The gestures are really smooth and fast. Not only that, the price beats out other flagships like iPhone, Samsung and even Huawei too. All in all, I’m really glad I finally switch over to OnePlus. It’ll be my go to brand for years. =)

4. How would you comment on the growth of OnePlus during this 5-year period? Has it achieved your expectations?

I’ve heard of OnePlus when it first started but these recent years, it’s development and achievement had really gotten my attention. Nowadays, especially in the field of technology whereby the competition is extremely tough, I'm impressed by OnePlus perseverance and commitment to come up as one of the top or the best smartphones of the year. For me, that is a great achievement and it definitely surpass my expectation in any way. OnePlus had done a tremendous job to make that perfect phones for their consumers. I’m skeptical at first but now I can fully recommend OnePlus phones to my family and friends. The performance are really awesome. I’ve not heard any complaints yet for those who accepted my recommendations.

5. Do you have anything else you'd like to say to OnePlus? Or to someone at OnePlus?

Thumbs up to the people working at OnePlus especially those people in the software departments and also the customer support. Through and through, I’ve been impressed by the fast working speed of the workers to make sure the customers get what they want. I know it’s difficult to fulfill everyone’s needs but it’s a huge step up comparing to other smartphone brands. The updates are really speedy and awesome as well. As a customer, I’m really glad that the money paid is worth it as the future software for my phone is fully covered. Never settle, keep doing what you guys do best. XD Happy 5th Anniversary One plus!!!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 7:55 AM

8. F_Vijay_Sharma_ZXRL Cupcake Dec 6, 2018 at 7:15 AM

F_Vijay_Sharma_ZXRL, Dec 6, 2018 at 7:15 AM :
    This has been one brand which has pushed the other brands to their competitive best...revolutionised the mobile phone market experience with amazing value for money pricing latest hardware and software composition #proud to own #oneplus 6t #usb c type earphones #looking forward to own a set of premium quality product...one plus family one plus world ...let's celebrate the fantastic past 5 years of amazing customer experience...

9. JelleZon KitKat Dec 6, 2018 at 7:26 AM

JelleZon, Dec 6, 2018 at 7:26 AM :
    First of all I am proud to say I am a part of the one plus family since it's early days.
    I have owned nearly every device since the One Plus One. The OPO, OP2, OP3, OP3t, OP5 and OP5t. I skipped the OPX and OP6. I am a Student and currently using my 6t.
    For me One Plus means the best value for your money. The famous "best bang for your buck"!
    Being a student means being on a budget. That's why I chose One Plus back in the OG Onr Plus One days. Arguments like software support and the best hardware are points which made me stick to the brand and its phones.
    Hopefully forever.

Another important role is our community.
    One Plus means friends and family. That's why I want to share this picture and my experience I have made within the one plus family.
    View attachment 930072
    This picture was taken on a Community event in Frankfurt, Germany.
    FB_IMG_1544076760932.jpg It was shot on the OP6 Pop-Up Store (from a community employee who posted it on facebook afterwards) and I am the guy on the left side. I just met some random people, we talked about tec. and One Plus. It felt so familiar even though I did not know them before. That feeling is something special and hard to achieve.
    Meeting a member and owner of an one plus device feels special every time. You check out the others phone and he notices that you also own a one plus phone. Both are going to smile and laugh. It's a funny and very special situation. Some of my friends are also rocking their One Plus phones.
    As a student here in Germany I see a lot of One Plus phones at my university every day. Because they are always the best combination of functionality, value, endurance and longevity they are so popular by a lot of students in my country.
    Also the community here in the forum is very unique and cohesive. That special feeling is something I really love.

I was on a university trip in the UK a few months ago and also made some kind of similar experience. There were three other students with One Plus devices. It was very nice to discuss and share some similarities with them.

I think one plus is taking a step into the right direction. Growing is always necessary for a company and I am really looking forward to see what's happening next. I think about which possibilities they are going to offer next.
    The biggest step forward during my One Plus life was the development of Oxygen OS.
    Yes CyanogenMod on the One Plus One was good and already known for its features. I have used the OP2 with the first Oxygen OS builds. Now in comparision to my 6T it feels like I was able to observe a baby growing.

5. The brand and their phones developed to a extremly good and popular alternative to other established companies. I would love to see this process going on.
    But I also know some decisions or changes are combined with higher prices and maybe unpopular results. I would like to see One Plus sticking with their philosophy and policy.
    Don't follow every trend just because someone else is successfull with it.

Thank you for treating us fans and buyers like something special, as you did it in the past. It always feels special to be a part of your events, projects and family. Never forget that, never settle.

script, buntycubal and YASHPLUSONE. like this.
  10. Sujit4949 Cupcake Dec 6, 2018 at 9:21 AM

Sujit4949, Dec 6, 2018 at 9:21 AM :
    Congratulations OnePlus!!! Had a wonderful time with your customer service for not helping me out. OnePlus is loosing it's reputation because of third party vendors. I received defective tampered glass twice from OnePlus.

11. Q1521511345903 Eclair Dec 6, 2018 at 9:36 AM

Q1521511345903, Dec 6, 2018 at 9:36 AM :
    Well, tell that to 5/5T users right now..

sandeep104701 and paulomodesto like this.
  12. U1534917509007 Cupcake Dec 6, 2018 at 10:02 AM

13. Jandroforces Cupcake Dec 6, 2018 at 11:04 AM

Jandroforces, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:04 AM :
    1.oneplus para mí ha significado,un nuevo comienzo,una nueva forma de hacer las cosas,es increíble todo lo que ofreceis.

2.No, supe de este dispositivo debido a las innumerables reviews positivas que tenéis sobre vuestros dispositivos.

3.solo decir que tienen que probar los dispositivos de oneplus es realmente increíble lo simple y novedoso lo que podéis llegar a ofrecer con vuestros dispositivos.

4.definitivamente si, creo que vosotros vais un paso por delante de lo que pueden ofrecer las otras compañías con tan ajustados precios ,eso para mí es impresionante.

5.solo deciros gracias, y espero que sigáis sorprendiéndonos año tras año con nuevos dispositivos ,un saludo desde ESPAÑA!!

-Envie un vídeo :).

saludo.

@Jandroforces

14. Rupeshrg Eclair Dec 6, 2018 at 12:11 PM

Rupeshrg, Dec 6, 2018 at 12:11 PM :
    1. What does OnePlus mean to you? How would you describe it?
      A Brand.
      A Community.
      A Benchmark.
      A Trendsetter.
      A Flagship killer.
      An Industry Leader.
      An Innovation Hub.

2. Did you meet someone or have a memorable experience because of OnePlus?
      Meet Lewis aka Unbox Therapy along with Technical Guruji & a particularly Special Member of Oxygen OS Team at the launch event of OnePlus 5T StarWar Edition it was a surreal experience got to learn so much from these guys in a single night. It would not have been possible if it was not for OnePlus So Kudos and as always NEVER SETTLE.

3. Do you have anything interesting to share about or say to OnePlus fans in other countries?
      Just Stay Calm & Trust the Team OnePlus, I know we all get very excited as new Android Version are out but All good things need a little time and as master Yoda once said
      “PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

4. How would you comment on the growth of OnePlus during this 5-year period? Has it achieved your expectations?
      To put it in One-word Exponential, And Not It has not achieved my expectations but just blew it alway Like Kaboom!!!. Been with OnePlus from back in the day when People use to hear about OnePlus and go "What which Chinese brand is it, Never heard about it, Get a Samsung Instead", To "Dude why an Apple When You can Get OnePlus".

5. Do you have anything else you'd like to say to OnePlus? Or to someone at OnePlus?
      Keep doing what you are doing, Never Settle for anything less than the best and as always stay open-minded for criticism, because that's where we learn and grow from.

NEVER SETTLE
      KEEP THRIVING

buntycubal likes this.
  15. JelleZon KitKat Dec 6, 2018 at 12:40 PM

16. paulomodesto Honeycomb Dec 6, 2018 at 12:56 PM

paulomodesto, Dec 6, 2018 at 12:56 PM :
    5.Do you have anything else you'd like to say to OnePlus? Or to someone at OnePlus?

One more day and not a sign of the Pie beta for OP5/5T.
    Will all future smartphones of the company fall in this SETTLE state only one year after, or is just us OP5/5T owners?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 1:01 PM

17. F_Rinesh_Puvathour_hQIy Froyo Dec 6, 2018 at 1:23 PM

18. centraIpark Eclair Dec 6, 2018 at 1:55 PM

centraIpark, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:55 PM :
    1.OnePlus means smooth and awesome to me

2.I was at the 6T Launch event ,met amazing people ,met people who are think like me , think that a phone is more than a phone , and it should look and feel like OnePlus does ..

3. To people in other countries ...
    i was an iPhone fan .. loved the iOS untill iOS 10 ... the ONLY phone you can switch to... OnePlus phones are great hardware BUT with the software unbeatable . OXYGEN OS is the one to LOVE..

4. I've seen the oneplus One ... I had the OnePlus 5T ..... i HAVE the OnePlus 6T ..
    the growth is more like evolution ...
    and because of 5 years ONLY .. it is instead a revolution... ...
    i am glad for the growth because the quality is still the best ...
    growth without quality is nothing ..

5. to the OnePlus Team ... Love Love Love AND happy birthday ..
    always move forward and please please please don't be affraid to make changes in hardware ...

thanks to All of YOU ....

and Merry Christmas ....
    1544104515492.jpg

buntycubal likes this.
  19. centraIpark Eclair Dec 6, 2018 at 2:00 PM

buntycubal likes this.
  20. SidSince_1995 Gingerbread Dec 6, 2018 at 2:45 PM

SidSince_1995, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:45 PM :
    I have been Using OnePlus devices since past 2years my 1st device of oneplus is op3. I liked it very Much but unfortunately that device got stolen within a year. and then i switched to op5 it's about 10days before 5T launched So far as a journey it been a pleasure to have oneplus device in my hand always fast smoother No lag No hang.
    Everything was just as i want. The only best thing I loved about the OnePlus as a company is the transparency for everything from Software to hardware support. I never experienced any kind of negligence to any device apart from these days for any device.

I still Like their Service support for the Customer. They fixed my Broken screen in less than an Hour and that Simply awesome.

As an owner we all expect A company to be transparent to their customer and that what i have seen in op they listen to their customer.

Well A very Happy birthday to Op or a happy Anniversary to the company it been a pleasure being a part of this community.

And All the best & Yaa ofcourse please get us a pie soon(Op5)

Thank You[e]1f382[/e][e]1f382[/e][e]1f382[/e][e]1f382[/e][e]1f382[/e][e]1f382[/e]
    Hope we will be adding more candles to your cake[e]1f382[/e](Op Customer)

buntycubal likes this.