Five Years of Never Settle - Join the celebration!

1. A1517950375681 Cupcake Dec 6, 2018

A1517950375681, Dec 6, 2018 :
    Awwww One plus.....I've been a Motorola fan all my time with Smartphones!! My first is the OnePlus 6 and I really like it :) I've done a lot of work reading about OnePlus and finally made the move to switch, and was very glad that I did. Was thinking about upgrading to the OnePlus 6T but, think I'm going to wait till the OnePlus 7 comes out with the 5G Smartphone. Can't wait OnePlus :):):):):):) A very happy customer in Harpers Ferry WV.......

2. A1517950375681 Cupcake Dec 6, 2018

3. B1538059027556 Cupcake Dec 6, 2018

4. Rakesh_Kumar_T_ Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2018

5. Maria Pap Honeycomb Dec 6, 2018

Maria Pap, Dec 6, 2018 :
    I've been a member since 4,5 years. Really interesting to watch the evolution from the beginning. Happy Bday!

buntycubal and script like this.
  6. lewiatanx Cupcake Dec 6, 2018

lewiatanx, Dec 6, 2018 :
    I am a new OP6T user, it is great and I wish you further successes, at least for the next 5 years! :)

7. Topper_Gas Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2018

Topper_Gas, Dec 6, 2018 :
    How about giving all the 3/3T & 5/5T owners a nice present on the 17th December they've patiently been waiting for for the the last few months.

Back to the questions being an OP3 owner I've loved the regular OOS updates particularly the "cutting edge" beta heads which having moved from Samsung was a whole new experience for me. It was fantastic to be one of the first non Pixel owners to try out the M & N builds and be able to give feedback about the builds straight to the OS developers.

The AMA's with Carl & co have also been great, as no other mobile phone manufacturer lets customers speak directly to the MD/software designers etc in public.

meatandy likes this.
  8. K1511028664896 Cupcake Dec 6, 2018

K1511028664896, Dec 6, 2018 :
    congratulations and Happy 5th aniversary!!!!!.
    Im very Happy because from Im discover You, I dont want others smartphone!!!. You are the BEST and I wish You allí the BEST !!!. thanks a lot for share with US your Items.
    King regards,

Javi from oneplus 5 and Spain!!

9. The_Unkown Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2018

The_Unkown, Dec 6, 2018 :
    @Ruby G. @Pete @Trista W. @Carl So you people are completing 5 year ? Can you please confirm if you people are on to keeping promises or as your moderator says you don't have to keep them is true ! Refer to the screenshot below

Main focus is on fact 1.

So shall we assume that it's all fake and you have no responsibility at all to the consumers as they have already invested the money ? Screenshot_20181207-015237.jpg

10. Moin2200 Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  11. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Dec 6, 2018

dsmonteiro, Dec 6, 2018 :
    Care to share the context?

ChrisTerp likes this.
  12. The_Unkown Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2018

The_Unkown, Dec 6, 2018 :
    Whatever be the context , someone explain me the fact 1! I don't think in any context that suits ! Do you see ?
    He is assistant head moderator and publishing that statement about the company and its policy ?

Edit :- I will surly share the context . But I need a baised free reply first.

13. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Dec 6, 2018

dsmonteiro, Dec 6, 2018 :
    Again: context. You're taking something out of context to suit your view.

You're accusing OnePlus of scamming its customers. It's a serious accusation and a false one at that. Regarding software, which is apparently what you're complaining about, OnePlus promised bimonthly updates. It's keeping that promise.

Regarding the Open Beta, you need to understand that Beta software exists for one purpose: to find bugs. Beta builds are released according to the software development team's needs.

Still, Android Pie was already released for the Hydrogen OS, which means that only CTS certification is missing.

ChrisTerp and meatandy like this.
  14. meatandy Nougat Dec 6, 2018

ChrisTerp likes this.
  15. wtfhsf Jelly Bean Community Expert Dec 6, 2018

script, buntycubal and ChrisTerp like this.
  16. wtfhsf Jelly Bean Community Expert Dec 6, 2018

Attached Files:

script, buntycubal, ChrisTerp and 2 others like this.
  17. The_Unkown Jelly Bean Dec 7, 2018

The_Unkown, Dec 7, 2018 :
    Now , yes I was talking about scam but it was not related to update in any case, it was about the moderator deleting the post randomly and not accepting . I was talking about that scam . I didn't say anything about pie update because I was already told in AMA that there is sort of Google CTS issue and it is gonna take some time.
    The scam which I was talking about was " I was not able to post in open beta thread" , I was issued warning point twice for the same post by 2 of the moderator. Actually 3 moderator was involved , in one post ? Why ? I was talking about that. Now you say how does the " Fact 1 " explains he is 100% right and I am 100% wrong ? Is it only because he is moderator and I am user ? Is this not a scam ?

18. Vigneshrajjana Cupcake Dec 7, 2018

Vigneshrajjana, Dec 7, 2018 :
    I am the one using OnePlus from 2014 till now OnePlus one is my first mobile and now I was using OnePlus 6 upgraded I can see massive changes

19. Nking0055 Cupcake Dec 7, 2018

Nking0055, Dec 7, 2018 :
    Happy 5th Anniversary.... Where is Pie update for OnePlus 5... Waiting since long time... You people are concentrating on new models only...

20. Tobikage Marshmallow Dec 7, 2018

Tobikage, Dec 7, 2018 :
    Cool member since Jun 2018 !!

ChrisTerp likes this.