Five Years of Never Settle: The inside story of OnePlus

1. Venky2205 Donut Dec 20, 2018

Venky2205, Dec 20, 2018 :
    My favourite OnePlus monent was holdong Oneplus 6 and 6T for the first time in my hand. The feeling of speed!!! Magical.

Rafey7693, Dale F. and Cristi14 like this.
  2. akb.ted Gingerbread Dec 20, 2018

akb.ted, Dec 20, 2018 :
    Hope to see OnePlus getting better and better.
    Happy years ahead and thanks for keeping the community with you.
    #budgetphone #highquality #don'tforgetthemoto

3. ChrisFromRblx Cupcake Dec 20, 2018

4. anber Cupcake Dec 21, 2018

anber, Dec 21, 2018 :
    Happy birthday, dear OnePlus. Adult environment and you are not a child anymore, although you have only five years. From almost the beginning I was by your side...and not as a 'OnePlus'- user. I have watched you because as a child you have aroused my curiosity and interest. It's your originality, your philosophy...

SBB...S ...Like "Search", B...like 'Break', and B... like 'Build'

I wish you to be faithful to yourselves and faithful to the principles that you had from the beginning. Please, stay on your way and do not go wrong out. Mainstream its no 'others'. Mainstream be you yourself....its your Future.

OnePlus - i love you

Rafey7693 likes this.
  5. vijay l daswani Froyo Dec 22, 2018

vijay l daswani, Dec 22, 2018 :
    now u r again without marketing growup nd quality pretty good now create new features in add something new created Ur Owen

6. G_TARUN_SHEKAR_smaw Cupcake Dec 23, 2018

G_TARUN_SHEKAR_smaw, Dec 23, 2018 :
    Ahh Kudos .. Truly happy and proud to be a member of OnePlus community..

To see the way the company has basically risen from nothing at all to one of the top most premium smartphone manufacturers is amazing and a personal inspiration for myself that nothing is impossible..
    You have made me a true brand ambassador where I keep selling the products of OnePlus to everyone I know and marking them aware and know the quality of what they get for the price they pay.

One of my colleagues had a OnePlus 1 (The one with CyanogenMod if anyone remembers [e]1f609[/e]) and I was so envious of that by its performance and it's design and fluidity .. Everything was just perfect about it and the sandstone finish was just icing on top .. No manufacturer at that point was doing that and it was amazing to say the least .

My journey with OnePlus started with 3T .. This was leaps and bounds superior than my previous phone (an LG flag ship at that time) in all factors , be it design,cam, durability and not to mention the superior speed ..OMG the speed of the phone in day to day activities just blew me away and even to th day that I sold it it dint slow down even a bit .

The next one (and my current one is 6) , again an amazing phone in all aspects no complaints what so ever . Everything about this Phone adds to the appeal like the new navigation mode,the amazing software support,the beautiful all glass design and ofcourse the speed as always which has been the moto of the company to maintain always

The most notable places of improvement was the battery which was definitely an upgrade for me from my 3T where I easily get 5+ hrs of screen ontime with everything on (GPS,LTE,MAPS, etc) . The next was the camera , wow what an amazing camera no matter in what condition I take the pic it comes our great always beating most of the time my friends other flagship like S9 (and this is not me telling, it is even admitted my the owner of S9 itself) .

So ya .. normally I don't type out these types of reviews etc it's just that I'm so happy with the product and the company that I just wanted to share what I felt ..
    Happy Oneplusing and salut to speed [e]1f601[/e]

p.s: If any openings in OnePlus team (specifically IT) would love to be a part of the group [e]1f60a[/e]

Dale F. and Rafey7693 like this.
  7. G_nimarta_kaur_KYHl Cupcake Dec 24, 2018

Rafey7693 likes this.
  8. Rafey7693 Eclair Dec 24, 2018

Rafey7693, Dec 24, 2018 :
    Well, it started all in August 2016,

when I was supposed to get a new phone, there were few choices for me along with OnePlus 3, and I chose OP3 amongst all. There it started.
    Since then I got myself every new OnePlus phone( not the limited edition ones) and I absolutely love it and never turned back to iPhone or Samsung..

thanks OnePlus for making such great phones, for making our lives easier and how we exactly wanted it to be...

I love OnePlus phones so much so that I recommended it to all my friends and family members since OP3...as I was the first one to buy OnePlus in my family and friends..

You won't believe , and I say this proudly, that my whole family (of 6 people) uses OnePlus phones, and four of my friends....just based on my recommendation ......

currently I'm using an OP6T 8GB (mirror black) and with each increments (from OP3 to Op6T) I fell in love more and more with these phones ...

Now OnePlus is a part of my family, it's a family member, it's not just a phone, it's a feeling, an emotion, a motivation ,a sense of pride, a life partner for as long as I live, that's how much OnePlus means to me.....truly...

the minute details that I look into the accessories, be it the dash charger, the car charger, the earbuds , the cases, nothing to complain about.....perfection with quality,
    (I still use my OP3 dash charger regularly)

I look forward for the upcoming OnePlus phones with more jaw dropping features (as usual) ..

you all will be surprised to know that I live in Saudi Arabia and it's one the countries where it's hard to get OnePlus phones (at least on time) (and the availability of the phone online) and 95% of the people here don't know about OnePlus yet....

I feel the need for OnePlus to formally launch their phones in Saudi Arabia as well and pair up with one of the network carriers here, as this country has more potential in terms of buying smart phones than many countries....

At last, (and this should be said first) , A very happy birthday OnePlus...

I am very happy to be a part of OnePlus community,
    would love to be a part of OnePlus team....(currently working as a logistics manager )

Cheers!
    Never Settle!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018

Dale F. and G_nimarta_kaur_KYHl like this.
  9. varun_kakode Eclair Dec 25, 2018

varun_kakode, Dec 25, 2018 :
    It's been almost a year since I bought my Op5. The best thing I remember on unboxing is the slim n sleek look of the phone, the smooth OS , super fast performance , clean system (no unnecessary apps) , and superb camera. and then when the phone was discharged, I discovered the BEST feature of all, DASH CHARGE... Super fast charging in the blink of an eye.. In no other phone I've seen such.. Despite new phones coming up from OnePlus all this time, mine still performs superbly. It's given me good memories. Cheers OnePlus..

Dale F. and Rafey7693 like this.
  10. SandeshBGaikwad Donut Dec 26, 2018

SandeshBGaikwad, Dec 26, 2018 :

Will there be 6T in RED?

11. F1546094056262 Cupcake Dec 29, 2018

12. aleshido Froyo Dec 30, 2018

Dale F. likes this.
  13. Sriharsha Koduru Gingerbread Jan 4, 2019

Dale F. likes this.
  14. Aathif_Mahir Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 7, 2019

Dale F. likes this.
  15. BigBruce1959 Cupcake Jan 8, 2019

BigBruce1959, Jan 8, 2019 :
    Absolutely outstanding! I purchased the 1st Oneplus device and recently bought the 6T. Great job Oneplus for continuing to "NEVER SETTLE"

Dale F. likes this.
  16. Lukather66 Cupcake Jan 10, 2019

Lukather66, Jan 10, 2019 :
    many Greetings OnePlus..and congratulations to all the community group ... a happy new year 2019

Dale F. likes this.
  17. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Jan 10, 2019

Cheetosdust, Jan 10, 2019 :
    That's a very nice story and you have a lot of reasons to be proud of. Congratulations.:cool:

Maybe one day we can have a Community Manager for OnePlus in Portugal too :p

18. woSch Lollipop Jan 25, 2019

woSch, Jan 25, 2019 :
    :disrelieved: did anyone got one :disrelieved:

'Let us know below and we'll award you with a special OnePlus 5th Anniversary forum badge!'
    Screenshot_20190125-094419~01-01-01__01.jpg

Cheetosdust likes this.
  19. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Jan 25, 2019

woSch and Dresa91 like this.
  20. Dresa91 Oreo Jan 25, 2019

Dresa91, Jan 25, 2019 :
    I didn't get one too

woSch and Cheetosdust like this.