Five Years of Never Settle: The inside story of OnePlus

1. Boris Cacciaguerra
    Froyo Dec 17, 2018

Dale F. and Hananie like this.
  2. SourabhYadav
    Froyo Dec 17, 2018

SourabhYadav , Dec 17, 2018 :
    Together we have marked 5th anniversary, I wish you all and promise to be the one who will stick with this brand and this community when it will turn 50, probably after then I will die but the thing is I will die with the attitude of #Never Settle.
    @Ruby G. @Trista W.

buntycubal, Dale F. and Dresa91 like this.
  3. seloame
    Eclair Dec 17, 2018

seloame , Dec 17, 2018 :
    Really enjoyed reading this. My favourite Oneplus memory will have to be this very moment, reading this post while I wait for my 6T to arrive next week.
    I can't wait y'all!

buntycubal and Dale F. like this.
  4. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Dec 17, 2018

luxuskamel , Dec 17, 2018 :
    My OnePlus Story:
    On August 20th 2014 @timos asked me if i know the OnePlus One. I was not sure, and asked if he meant the 1+1 deal from McDonalds :D
    In that time my old phone broke and i got an old HTC Desire. I really wasn't happy, it was small and had 50mb free storage!! So I had a hard time to decide if i want to spend that much money on a new phone.. I made my decision because if i didn't bought it i would probably today be evaluating... So i registered on Nov 24th and ordered the phone on Nov 26. While i knew @timos was active in the forums and had a platform to share invites (do you remember?) I got the invite on my own.. It was a little crypto quest something with lambda or so :p
    In the beginning i didn't really get why @timos was so active in the forums but then somewhen later I got into the forum life. This community is an awesome place! I especially remember once when @djmfire sent me cases for my One, thanks again :D Many of my friends also got a OnePlus phone by now - but they wont join the forums for whatever reason :p
    Devices came and i was using my One until 3 month ago, when i got a OP6.
    It is amazing to see a company grow when your with them since they had been small.

woSch, djmfire, buntycubal and 3 others like this.
  5. Zh_kilat
    Android Q Dec 17, 2018

buntycubal, Dale F. and Dresa91 like this.
  6. Julian Holznagel
    Froyo Dec 18, 2018

Dale F. likes this.
  7. Hasitha Arandara
    Eclair Dec 18, 2018

Hasitha Arandara , Dec 18, 2018 :
    Happy B'Day 1+[e]1f609[/e]
    Im so glad to be here with Since used Oneplus 1 Oneplus 5 and now Oneplus 6 (RED).
    Nvr Settle,,,[e]2764[/e]️

8. Aathif_Mahir
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 18, 2018

9. Shivam_pATHAK@
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2018

10. Saliou
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 18, 2018

Saliou , Dec 18, 2018 :
    Happy birthday Oneplus [e]2122[/e] & Community , I am very proud to be among you my dear ones since now three years that I know you, I am always very satisfied with all that you endure to offer us the best at a record price. Congratulations to all, good luck, may the Almighty guide you to an even greater success. Moreover, it would be a very good, if you come to Senegal because you a lot of followers here, we will be really happy

Saliou, from Sénégal

buntycubal and Dresa91 like this.
  11. PushpakRoy
    Honeycomb Dec 18, 2018

PushpakRoy , Dec 18, 2018 :
    That was nice to read.
    Cheers to the community! :)
    But what really concerns me is that OnePlus has gone off track while aiming to become the best, and has become just another flagship producer waiting for a flagship killer to dethrone it.

Dresa91 likes this.
  12. Dev Chopra
    Eclair Dec 18, 2018

Dev Chopra , Dec 18, 2018 :
    Much love.
    I have been a oneplus fan and since the initial days.
    I first heard about oneplus when I was searching for a budget phone to buy and I came across some YouTubers mentioning a company called oneplus.

I researched a little about it and loved the phone.
    I went to see how I could buy it and figured that phone was just launched in India and you could buy it only via invite. After waiting for almost 2 months I finally got an Invite.
    I remember me returning from a class and as soon as I entered my home l, the wifi connected and I had an email. I opened it up and saw it was an Invite.
    I was crazy, I jumped in and out of the house and went and showed it to everybody.
    It was really hard convining my family to buy me a phone that hadn't been heard of previously.
    I myself was not sure but when I touched the beautiful phone for the first time and the unboxing experience, I knew I was gonna stick to it.
    Since the day I have been following oneplus every step of the way and bought almost every Oneplus Smartphone either for me or for family or friends.
    Proud Owner of the 6T now.
    Love Oneplus and Thank you huyg for everything.

Saliou, Dale F. and Dresa91 like this.
  13. Aditya Dange
    Honeycomb Dec 18, 2018

Dale F. and Dresa91 like this.
  14. Adam Krisko
    User of the Year 2013 Dec 18, 2018

woSch, luxuskamel, Cristi14 and 3 others like this.
  15. smyagnik
    Eclair Dec 18, 2018

Dresa91 likes this.
  16. inamandeep
    Donut Dec 18, 2018

inamandeep , Dec 18, 2018 :
    I want mp version of OnePlus 6 because my beta version have bugs and unstable pls anybody give me oneplus oxygen version download link or something....

17. sidharam
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2018

Saliou and Dresa91 like this.
  18. BYG BYRD
    Honeycomb Dec 18, 2018

BYG BYRD , Dec 18, 2018 :
    My story is Like Type of Never Settle

When i first bought my Parents don't settle on buy of Oneplus 6...So after convincing them i got my OnePlus 6 and my story begin

The day i got this phone i became a multitasker i used to do my laptop work on my phone without even hanging problem because 8GB RAM never lets you down.
    After when i finish my work i got outside for just roaming here and there and discovered that OnePlus camera is just beautiful to capture my moments just like a pocket DSLR.
    and after that in evening i play some videos and enjoy the viewing experience So mini theatre is in my hand.
    The one thing that make whole phone different from other is charging and battery management
    1hr 3min charge = Full Day Never Settle life

Dresa91 likes this.
  19. AYYAPUSETTY JEEVAN KUMAR
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2018

Dresa91 likes this.
  20. senthilkumaravn
    Eclair Dec 18, 2018

Dresa91 likes this.