Five Years of Never Settle: The inside story of OnePlus

1. grv1906 Cupcake Dec 18, 2018

grv1906, Dec 18, 2018 :
    Best Smartphone company, proud owner of Oneplus One and One plus 3t.
    One plus One is still the best smartphone I have ever seen and I am still using it.i have used iphone as well but still say Oneplus phones are the best.

2. luxuskamel KitKat Dec 18, 2018

luxuskamel, Dec 18, 2018 :
    Because it's nice. Staff does, mods don't
    But afaik its not a rule :p

Dresa91 likes this.
  3. JalananFreak Gingerbread Dec 18, 2018

JalananFreak, Dec 18, 2018 :
    yeah its kinda nice to see their cute faces [e]1f602[/e]

4. luxuskamel KitKat Dec 18, 2018

luxuskamel, Dec 18, 2018 :
    They did not take pictures of themself in animal costumes because Carl can't decide. Childhood photos is easier

Dresa91 likes this.
  5. D1511257784082 Cupcake Dec 18, 2018

6. Seagal_aikikai Honeycomb Dec 18, 2018

Seagal_aikikai, Dec 18, 2018 :
    Wow! Super amazing reading [e]1f4d6[/e] this! Congratulations all!
    For me after a long time persuit being member of this community, finally it become true when I achieve the OnePlus 6T midnight black! Unboxing it after a long day of work... And I stay awake until 5 pm experiencing it! Unbelievably! The phone the OxigenOS all its amazing! I go to bed and sleep until 6 pm to go working again.... But it worth it! "never settle"

Dale F. likes this.
  7. amuda Cupcake Dec 18, 2018

amuda, Dec 18, 2018 :
    CONGRATULATIONS TO MY TEAM ONE PLUS..
    GREAT 5 YEARS CELEBRATION...I AM PART OF YOUR 5 YEAR I WAS 4 YEAR WITH OUR TEAM ..I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE.
    DIFFERENTLY BE ..
    IN MY WORKPLACE I AM BEST ADVICE IN GADGETS MOST OF PEOPLE ASKING FOR WHICH PHONE SHOULD
    I AM THE FIRST PERSON IN BUYING ONE PLUS AT MY WORKPLACE
    I MADE OTHERS TO BUY ONE PLUS PHONES TILL MY MOUTH ADVERTISE MADE THEM EASILY 80+ PLUS PHONE WE BUY.
    THE FACT IS YOU MADE PHONES LIKE THIS NO COMPROMISE FOR USER.
    STILL I AM USING ONE PLUS 3 PHONE.
    THANK YOU TEAM
    View attachment 931996

View attachment 931995

Dale F. likes this.
  8. jo_mobile Cupcake Dec 18, 2018

jo_mobile, Dec 18, 2018 :
    Mon meilleur souvenir c'est quand même quand j'ai reçu et allumé ce monstre qu'est le oneplus 6 :)

9. Monasiri Cupcake Dec 18, 2018

10. LordScion Eclair Dec 18, 2018

LordScion, Dec 18, 2018 :
    My OnePlus memory was getting my first phone, the OnePlus One. The design was amazing and I loved the Bamboo Cover.

11. Basu jawoor Cupcake Dec 18, 2018

12. Hunter Shakil Cupcake Dec 18, 2018

Hunter Shakil, Dec 18, 2018 :
    First of all tell you congratulations that you have spent five years. I'm excited to know when your Companion Plus Seven is out. The day you pick out the plus seven, I will buy the phone from the market, I will not wait one day. I'm excited when you're releasing One Plus Seven. I hope you will tell me through reply, when will I release the One Plus Seven.

13. woSch Lollipop Dec 18, 2018

woSch, Dec 18, 2018 :
    So my first very memorable 'OnePlus Moment' was the 'click' to order my OnePlus 2, one of the first without an Invite :) my first OnePlus device ... followed by several great gatherings ... EuroTour OP3 in Düsseldorf ... ShotOnOnePlus Academy in Berlin ... OP5T/OP6 Events in Cologne ... getting a lot of 'likes' for Photo Contest contribs ... sometimes winning ;) ... getting into contact with many many forum-buddies and Photo-Enthusiasts around the World ... so there are plenty of memorable Moments with OnePlus and with my OnePlus devices (2|3T|5T) over the years :)

OnePlus ... congrats and go for the next 5 years
    IMG_20180927_101104-01-01.jpeg
    Never Settle

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019

14. sauron.cnp Honeycomb Dec 18, 2018

sauron.cnp, Dec 18, 2018 :
    My favourite moment with OnePlus was when I managed to get an invite for my OP1.
    I friend of mine,who is a certified genius (mensa member) and whom I trust, had got a second hand OP1.He showed it to me and recommended it. I then started my quest for an invite and in November I eventually got one.
    I was really really happy.

All my phones (OP1 OP3 and OP6) are still going strong.

Dale F. likes this.
  15. Giriprasath Donut Dec 18, 2018

Giriprasath, Dec 18, 2018 :
    That's an amazing Story... Dec 17 is my birthday too and I feel like I belong with OnePlus side. I'm someway emotionally connected to OnePlus

My best memory started from the day when my friend called me and said "Hey, checkout a company called OnePlus One. They seem interesting" and I googled it to find an amazing phone OMG.. Sandstone finish... Best in class Specs and CYANOGEN OS.. It had everything best and yet priced so much lesser than competitors. I immediately had a thought they seem different.. They just don't want to sell blocky phones, they're on to something.. I was in final year of my schooling so I can't ask for a mobile... But getting hands on an OnePlus was my distant dream since that first day I Googled...

And after waiting for months...and after numerous efforts to convince my parents that I need a better mobile after coping with a Gingerbread 512MB RAM android device for 1.5 years, The time has finally arrived. I managed to get enough cash but still some bucks short for an OnePlus X and I thought I can manage.

I avoided taking food at the restaurant when hostel food was bad, avoided hanging out with friends. Saved money every possible way I can. Then I applied for some scholarships hoping atleast one would give me some bucks. And one trust managed to give me 1000 bucks (Indian rupee) and now I can manage to buy OPX but can't get a case, Temper glass or headphones but as I take care in handling I decided to but those protection later after buying the phone. I was still very few bucks short even for OnePlus X but I applied and was waiting for an invite...

Everyday at the gap of atleast an hour I'll refresh my mail, hoping for that magical word... There was this industrial tour planned from my college where I need to pay 2500 bucks.. And this time my parents sent me the money and asked me to take this fun trip as some of my friends managed to ask my parents send me to this trip.

I was in dilemma... I badly wanted to enjoy with my friends but also was imagining a proper good looking cases, screen protectors that this could buy....

That was the last day to play the Trip fee.. I was getting ready to college from my hostel room, wallet was loaded with 3000 bucks and was putting on my shoes.

A notification arrived in my phone. I looked at it, Removed my shoes, went inside, took 2500 from my wallet and placed it in the cupboard, again put my shoes on, locked the door and happily went to college though the working timetable sucked that day.

The notification said: "You're Invited"

Now I'm a proud OP6 user and my memories and struggles to get my hands on this and that feeling while opening the Amazon package and starring at the OnePlus box, reading what's printed on all sides completely and then slowly unpacking one by one just to live that moment longer would take much space... So I'll stop here ;)

Dale F. and Dresa91 like this.
  16. Kyle2k Cupcake Dec 18, 2018

Kyle2k, Dec 18, 2018 :
    Beautiful story of perseverance, for this journey is very risky and full of danger. How you have managed to set up a factory that produces these spectacular high-end tech devices, is something that I simply cannot begin to imagine. Hell of a ride, indeed.

My first experience with you was with Oneplus 5, a fantastic smartphone. With Oneplus 6, for the first time in my life I have a smartphone where my entire music library fits. So far, it has been an incredible experience. All of you are to be congratulated.

My only request is that - regardless of success and fortune that you all deserve - never fall into temptation to become indifferent to your consumer needs or forget ethics and kindness, like MS and Google, for example.
    Establish a new paradigm in the industry and do only good to people, no matter what.

Regards from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ;-)

P.S. I'm sure if you set up a factory here in Brazil would be very successful, because our people are avid for high-end smartphones and your price is very competitive.

Dale F. likes this.
  17. walesy Donut Dec 18, 2018

walesy, Dec 18, 2018 :
    WELL DONE ONE PLUS ,GREAT TO SEE A NEW TEAM RISE UP AND GIVE THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD ,MORE THAN JUST A DEVICE ,U GIVE RESPECT TO PEOPLE AND LISTEN ,THAT,S, ONE THING ONE PLUS HAS MORE THAN ITS RIVALS IS A GOOD EAR ,KEEP UP THIS SPECIAL QUALITY U HAVE .

Dale F. likes this.
  18. Dinu Constantin Froyo Dec 18, 2018

Dale F. likes this.
  19. EliteLotus Cupcake Dec 19, 2018

EliteLotus, Dec 19, 2018 :
    Happy Birthday One plus Team! You all are amazing and so are your products. That was quite an endearing post of memories. it's so humbling and adds to the charm of the team's talents when you get so involved with the community like they are family. I'm a growing fan by the day[e]2764[/e]️

Dale F. likes this.
  20. Devang mc Donut Dec 19, 2018

Dale F. likes this.