Fix all performance and battery drain issues with this Guide!

1. JoshuvaAntony
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 24, 2017

JoshuvaAntony , Nov 24, 2017 :
    My fellow bros...am here to share a new tip with you all

Anyone who wishes to remove the developer setting option from the settings menu..do this.

After turning off developer settings,

Go to settings - Apps - click three dots at the right top side - show system apps - scroll and find "settings". Click it - storage - Clear Data.

Do this after getting Android 8.0 or those who are running 8.0. Because OnePlus have brought back Original Battery Optimization Doze in Android 8.0 (Oxygen Os 5.0) to OnePlus 3T. So we don't have to enable developer settings to turn on Doze Mode.

OnePlus 5 and 5T users can do this right away if you don't want to see developer settings showing on your Settings menu.

* Note - All OnePlus 3 and 3T users can follow this method even though if they are still on Nougat.

2. JoshuvaAntony
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 24, 2017

JoshuvaAntony , Nov 24, 2017 :
    Uninstall Facebook and use Toffeed from PlayStore to acess Facebook. Its a decent and reliable app to browse Facebook and doesn't consume battery like Facebook.

In toffeed, you can also message people without the help of additional Fb Messenger app. All you need is to go to settings and turn on messaging.

Hope this helps

3. gvincent.sk
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2017

Timour-7 likes this.
  4. Irsathahamed29
    Eclair Nov 29, 2017

5. raghu6763
    Honeycomb Nov 29, 2017

raghu6763 , Nov 29, 2017 :
    but why does your cell signal strength have a cross mark on it.

6. JoshuvaAntony
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 29, 2017

JoshuvaAntony , Nov 29, 2017 :
    Dont worry. It means mobile data is off. Personally i too hate that feature

Irsathahamed29 likes this.
  7. snehil93
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2017

snehil93 , Nov 29, 2017 :
    My volte and data connection keeps on disappearing from time to time. And does not come back until i reboot my phone. It was working fine on 7.1.1. I am Using Jio 4g. I updated early using one plus updater app from play store.

8. JoshuvaAntony
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 1, 2017

JoshuvaAntony , Dec 1, 2017 :
    I recommend you all to install the new Oreo Update! Its awesome. So much minor improvements!!

Best update ever!! Lots and lots of minor improvements! Love the feature to see the battery stats of connnected bluetooth headsets!

New Widget is awesome!
    Doze is working awesome now!
    No hickups in software!
    Just lovely!!

9. Aru4u
    Eclair Dec 1, 2017

Aru4u , Dec 1, 2017 :
    appreciate your efforts. Hope you come up with some concrete solution for Android 8.0 as well. As it really drains battery badly.. even after factory reset and cleaning all the caches

10. JoshuvaAntony

JoshuvaAntony , Dec 1, 2017 :
    Hmm...Well its been having good results after a reset. Its such an awesome update in my opinion. Check the attachment.

11. JoshuvaAntony

12. snehil93
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2017

snehil93 , Dec 4, 2017 :
    Well I am facing the issues after the Android 8.0 update. As i stated that volte was working fine in 7.1.1. Now it is intermittent and often requires a reboot or airplane mode switch to get back volte and data.

13. neelakanta1996
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2017

neelakanta1996 , Dec 4, 2017 :
    Bro is the procedure same for Android Oreo on OnePlus 3?

14. Nanideevan
    Cupcake Dec 9, 2017

Nanideevan , Dec 9, 2017 :
    hii bro.. i am facing battery draining issues after updating to 8.0 so can i have your suggestions regarding this... thanks in advance...
    1512810991910.jpg

15. Nanideevan
    Cupcake Dec 9, 2017

16. Irsathahamed29
    Eclair Dec 9, 2017

17. JoshuvaAntony
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 9, 2017

JoshuvaAntony , Dec 9, 2017 :
    Well..

1. Uninstall Facebook....use Toffeed for Facebook App from Play Store

2. Make sure wifi is fully off by tapping scanning settings.

3. Disable one sim and concentrate on using one single sim.

You could see changes.
    I recommend you to do this guidelines after a full reset but try this! It helps

18. Nanideevan
    Cupcake Dec 9, 2017

19. JoshuvaAntony
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 9, 2017

JoshuvaAntony , Dec 9, 2017 :
    Well...i use one sim. I make sure everything is off when not in use..like wifi , location.

And I don't use blah blah apps. Everything pretty pure and apps from really good developers.

And yeah...i uninstalled Facebook And Facebook Messenger and started using Toffeed For Facebook to acess facebook and sending messages.

The new Update Oxygen Os 5.0 (Android 8.0) is just wonderful!

20. Nanideevan
    Cupcake Dec 9, 2017

Nanideevan , Dec 9, 2017 :
    can you give any steps how to increase battery life... at least it's not giving 5hrs SOT...