Fix all performance and battery drain issues with this Guide!

1. JoshuvaAntony
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 17, 2017

JoshuvaAntony , Dec 17, 2017 :
    If you are running Oreo. The best way to get Doze back to work is a reset. I done a reset after the Oreo Update. It works flawlessly now. I think OnePlus fixed it now. The Nougat had Doze issues with Oxygen Os. This is also one of the reason why Google does it perfect with their devices.

janez33 likes this.
  2. JoshuvaAntony
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 17, 2017

JoshuvaAntony , Dec 17, 2017 :
    Acessibility services does create software problems my friend. I found the problem with Greenify and other apps. Then Xda group of developers acknowledged the problem..now Google also acknowledged it. Currently they even told to remove all apps which runs on acessibility service.

3. R1513557389605
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

R1513557389605 , Dec 18, 2017 :
    The advanced optimisation was disabled. Should I enable it instead? My phone is having bad drain battery problems and there is not shit app

4. gpcyplus
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

gpcyplus , Dec 18, 2017 :
    Hi,
    I upgraded to oreo and also did a factory reset but I had launcher issues not being able to set column width, icon type and wallpaper as the app would crash. I followed this guide but I accidently pressed wipe all cache for apps and then wiped Google play services too. When I rebooted I was able to set the wallpaper. Unfortunately I can't find my thread about launcher problems as the show post button brings a blank page for some reason but if anyone has similar app problems wiping cache of apps might have fixed it for me.

5. F_Raphael_Solomon_jWIU
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2017

F_Raphael_Solomon_jWIU , Dec 18, 2017 :
    Scrolling Facebook had become almost impossible. From silly smooth operation to the worst scrolling experience ever. After these instructions, scrolling immediately became much better again. Not perfect, but worlds better than before. Will test battery life and update soon.

JoshuvaAntony likes this.
  6. Irsathahamed29
    Eclair Dec 18, 2017

Irsathahamed29 , Dec 18, 2017 :
    bro, deep clear vs normal clear??

7. JoshuvaAntony
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 18, 2017

JoshuvaAntony , Dec 18, 2017 :
    Yes you may try it.

8. AanandRoy
    Froyo Dec 18, 2017

AanandRoy , Dec 18, 2017 :
    after step 7, i enabled doze mode, but do i have to enable advance optimisation or not??

9. Sam Nakamura

Sam Nakamura , Dec 18, 2017 :
    Google acknowledged only security concerns and even this is solved already, they never talked about performance issues I cannot agree either having granted AS myself to several apps simultaneously and I personally never had issues on my 3t or all other devices I have, regarding battery life - people often forget how demanding the apps are they're running, having Facebook, Instagram, Twitter besides PoGo etc. on your device will suck quite some juice and with setups like this great battery life cannot be expected but good thing is dash charging, so unless you're out in the woods without access to electricity it's a non-issue...
    I'm personally more a friend of thorough research before acting, I do use better battery stats to get a clue what's happening on my device and react accordingly, your method described seems more like mobile voodoo to me but each their own, this definitely isn't a solution to me and I think it causes more issues than it solves for unaware standard users or users in general - that's of course just my take on it, not necessarily a mainstream opinion...

Bintang12 likes this.
  10. G_kunal_Kadav_PoDf
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2017

11. JoshuvaAntony

Pls do a research on this accessibility problem. I am sure you will find it. If you are not happy with my service. Pls pardon me

12. Sam Nakamura

It's not about your "service" it's about the information you're spreading, I think it's misleading, you don't even backup your information with sources of any kind, you expect the users to accept your statements as given, repairing a system without even evaluating the error, drain, lag whatever is plain nonsense - no better battery stats, no logcat, just "advices", this does not add to the credibility...
    Hence, people following such "guides" blindly will have issues, that's what I expressed in my initial post and returns me to the idea of mobile voodoo...

Anyways, I raised my personal doubts this and left some thoughts food... lol

13. JoshuvaAntony

14. JoshuvaAntony

Check the comments for battery stats.. I don't backup? These steps doesn't need a backup and am pretty sure it works as i am getting feedback

You haven't even tried it and even if you tried..if this doesn't work for you. Its ok!

But Don't call this misleading man! And pls don't call it some voodoo

15. Sam Nakamura

I didn't meant to be offensive, sorry...
    It's just my opinion

16. JoshuvaAntony

17. JoshuvaAntony

Offensive? No..its just a debate man...i thought you were messing around

18. sydasif
    Cupcake Dec 19, 2017

sydasif , Dec 19, 2017 :
    this thing ****** up my phone, it was all running fine. I got greedy and tried this. mobile data switched off automatically can't turn it on manually. I'm rolling back to oos 4.5

19. JoshuvaAntony
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 19, 2017

JoshuvaAntony , Dec 19, 2017 :
    What went wrong? You are the first one telling an issue like this after following my steps. These steps have nothing to do with network.

If you are having any problems with Network or Mobile data...just do a network setting reset.

Go to settings - backup & reset - Network setting reset.
    Just will take you a second to do that

20. F_Jhn_B_LLy_Carranza_bJq
    Gingerbread Dec 27, 2017

F_Jhn_B_LLy_Carranza_bJq , Dec 27, 2017 :
    im using the said method right now... il post some screenshots tom. its nice to have a thread topic like this such a big help for those who experiencing battery drain issues on their device... thanks and more power such a help appreciated much

JoshuvaAntony likes this.