FIX : Stuck at Boot Logo, Boot Loop, Random Reboot

1. Sanam S Gingerbread Oct 29, 2014

Sanam S, Oct 29, 2014 :
    We are getting high volume of tickets for Boot loop, Stuck at boot logo and Random Reboot issues, therefore we have created a quick fix patch for you all so that you can fix it quickly without waiting for the reply on ticket ;).

Please do note that this will erase all the data on your phone. Please also note that this patch can fix most of the issues that you are facing on your phone right now, however it is only for ONEPLUS ONE GLOBAL VERSION 64GB.

** New drivers are included in this patch
    ** Some partitions of Color OS are flashed
    ** OS is updated to 38R
    ** fix for boot loop
    ** fix for random reboot
    ** fix for stuck at boot logo.
    ** some wifi and bluetooth fix.
    ** Some fix for Yellow Spots and GPS issues
    ** fix for Audio FX.
    and much more :)

This patch works for windows machine for now.

UPDATE:
    Link for Windows 7 and above : https://account.onepluscontent.com/downloads/tools/oneplus-one-reflash.zip

For MAC users please wait for a reply on the ticket.

Please download this zip and Read the "README!!!!.zip"

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014

RRMAXQ, Limbabwe, Pierre05 and 38 others like this.
  2. Bdd Gingerbread Oct 29, 2014

Bdd, Oct 29, 2014 :
    @Sanam S Download not possible. German error message:
    "Diese Datei kann momentan nicht angezeigt oder heruntergeladen werden.

Diese Datei wurde in letzter Zeit von zu vielen Nutzern angezeigt oder heruntergeladen. Bitte versuchen Sie später noch einmal auf die Datei zuzugreifen. Falls die Datei besonders groß ist oder viele Personen darauf zugreifen können, kann es bis zu 24 Stunden dauern, bis Sie sie anzeigen oder herunterladen können. Sollten Sie nach 24 Stunden immer noch nicht auf die Datei zugreifen können, wenden Sie sich an Ihren Domain-Administrator."

=Too many users tried to download...
    Plz upload to some OCH (depositfiles.com, bitfiles.com, filecloud.io, zippyshare.com etc.)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014

JelleZon, patil.utkarsh and ronoldo like this.
  3. kkligerman Cupcake Oct 29, 2014

PandaJuggernut and ronoldo like this.
  4. mossy1963 Jelly Bean Oct 29, 2014

mossy1963, Oct 29, 2014 :
    "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Need a mirror. Also this is a work-around yes? How close are we to identifying why this is happening and issuing an update to avoid it happening in the first place?

brian1951, willard1, ronoldo and 3 others like this.
  5. Elrey311 Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 29, 2014

Elrey311, Oct 29, 2014 :
    It's about time someone came to the rescue! This has caused a lot of grief for a lot people. The only good thing that has come from it is it has also taught some people some things they would have not known otherwise.

ronoldo, GreenMonday and manchesterob like this.
  6. phonehog Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 29, 2014

phonehog, Oct 29, 2014 :
    Agreed. I just wish there were more brave souls in the OPO community than the apple rejects that quit on OPO at the slightest hint of problems.

Having been with Android from the beginning, I know how buggy it can be but how quickly the android community can fix things.

Tenablebard and Elrey311 like this.
  7. thesleeker Froyo Oct 29, 2014

thesleeker, Oct 29, 2014 :
    What about a version for Linux?

woodzdre and hexafraction like this.
  8. Popasius Donut Oct 29, 2014

Fubaba likes this.
  9. kkligerman Cupcake Oct 29, 2014

10. turkishblood Eclair Oct 29, 2014

11. Bdd Gingerbread Oct 29, 2014

Bdd, Oct 29, 2014 :
    This here is one of the best examples of the OnePlus Support.
    They are a manufacturer uploading their fix for their faulty product onto google drive while they could use their own webspace (or cyngn.com) and everone could already have the file and use it. I mean really? Are you that poor that you can't pay for the fix of your phones yourself to be sure that everyone who has a faulty phone from you gets the fix?
    Oneplus - failing everyday a little more.

Also I really really hope this fixes my reboots. I've lost so much time already because of this crappy company. But for that I need a functioning download link!

maggie33, Kokito, jschlitt and 8 others like this.
  12. siskinedge Eclair Oct 29, 2014

siskinedge, Oct 29, 2014 :
    It sounds more like a patch they want to get pushed out without wasting time on corporate bureaucracy.

ronoldo and thesleeker like this.
  13. geier Gingerbread Oct 29, 2014

14. royiel Eclair Oct 29, 2014

royiel, Oct 29, 2014 :
    This did work for me since the phone is not recognized in Windows XP or Windows 8. I tried various USB drives and the Andriod adk Google USB driver with no luck. Even in my MAC and using the Adb tolls it does not work.

ronoldo likes this.
  15. R.Islam Froyo Oct 29, 2014

ronoldo and turkishblood like this.
  16. firewire2035 KitKat Oct 29, 2014

firewire2035, Oct 29, 2014 :
    Please mirror patch.

Nilesh Sajnani and turkishblood like this.
  17. slimtom Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 29, 2014

slimtom, Oct 29, 2014 :
    Same here. Can not download the file, too many broken phones I guess. Now we need a FIX for the FIX.

ronoldo, Nilesh Sajnani and iTrollz like this.
  18. turkishblood Eclair Oct 29, 2014

turkishblood, Oct 29, 2014 :
    can you upload and share it?????

19. firewire2035 KitKat Oct 29, 2014

firewire2035, Oct 29, 2014 :
    i just read royiel's posting again, and it can be interrupted as "this patch won't work for me because i dont even have adb connection."

at this point, i have to assume the link never worked for there are no feedback on the effectiveness about the patch. gotta wait a few more hours before this dude comes back to work.

i reviewed the files inside the zip, nothing is new as far as i can see. only the work flow (bat for sequence of execution) may be important to some.

20. spinghar Froyo Oct 29, 2014