FIX : Stuck at Boot Logo, Boot Loop, Random Reboot

1. tomikulmala
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2014

tomikulmala , Dec 12, 2014 :
    That post is old as ****. Tried it out, but no luck.

Might try Color OS next, but it doesn't change anything: The phone ships with CM and it has to work with it too.

2. sehzaioneplus
    Gingerbread Dec 12, 2014

sehzaioneplus , Dec 12, 2014 :
    OPO_1.JPG

I facing this when i do ONEPLUS ONE - 1.bat.
    what should i do next?
    i tried to keep repeat
    1. enter fastboot,
    2. ONEPLUS ONE - 0.bat.
    3. ONEPLUS ONE - 1.bat.
    4. reboot, and turn off, repeat from step 1

but cannot also.. :-(

3. reactive
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2014

reactive , Dec 12, 2014 :
    Hey Guys,

I have not found a solution yet.My Phone is black and dont start.
    I had 2 days a message with usb_bulk.. now i get only "unknown Device".

The Problem is that my device is shown as "unknows device" Picture1"
    If I want to install Driver manuell I cant choose ADB. "Picture2"
    Also if I search for a Samsung ADB Driver, its now shown up in the list."Picture3"

Can you help me guys?!

btw i got windows 7 64bit..

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      61.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      37.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      52.6 KB
      Views:

4. ixion1
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2014

ixion1 , Dec 13, 2014 :
    Hi, maybe someone here can help me, I already submitted a ticket but who knows how long it will take for response to be sent. I received my phone today and when I turn it on it is stuck in fastboot mode, I tried factory reset and reset, I even tried this patch but to no avail. Ideas?

5. tomikulmala
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2014

tomikulmala , Dec 13, 2014 :
    I get the feeling they will never answer tickets about boot loop/random booting.
    There are also writings about OnePlus disregarding all tickets like these (Reddit for example).

:(

6. Haters_Gonna_H8
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 13, 2014

Haters_Gonna_H8 , Dec 13, 2014 :
    if you had done ran ONEPLUS ONE - 1.bat. , then there is no need to re-do it back from step 1

just do the following:
    5. turn off your phone and enter into fastboot mode
    6. run ONEPLUS ONE - 2.bat that I've had pm-ed you

by the way your phone's bootloader was locked earlier, running ONEPLUS ONE - 2.bat will unlock the bootloader and that will erase all the phone's data, including the internal storage.

7. sehzaioneplus
    Gingerbread Dec 14, 2014

sehzaioneplus , Dec 14, 2014 :
    OPO_2.JPG
    entered fastboot and run ONEPLUS ONE - 2.bat, it auto reboot, and enter loop again.

OPO_false.JPG
    i tried to check by bootloader. Seems like my bootloader wont unlock.

8. lokkochaa
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2014

lokkochaa , Dec 14, 2014 :
    I've tried the OPO patch 3 times to resolve my random reboot issue, but it still persists. Seems a bit strange that I get most of the reboots in the morning when the battery is above 80%. I've had 4 so far in the last hour. Has anyone else experienced this?

9. tomikulmala
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2014

tomikulmala , Dec 14, 2014 :
    Tried to change Dalvik -> ART, but no luck there either. Random reboot -problem still exists.

10. tzadka
    Donut Dec 14, 2014

11. lokkochaa
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2014

I'm really not that tech savvy and got the phone as an upgrade from my S3 due to specs etc. I wouldnt know how to load a custom ROM onto it. Is there a step by step idiots guide of how to put the color OS rom on?

12. tomikulmala
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2014

13. lokkochaa
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2014

id be interested to know too, however, if it fixes my insensitive screen and random reboot issue i dont care which i have to install

14. tzadka
    Donut Dec 14, 2014

tzadka , Dec 14, 2014 :
    Flash twrp recovery through fastboot.
    There is a guide.
    Flash the Color OS rom through the recovery.
    There is a rom in "development".

15. 西飞单鹄
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2014

16. M.V.
    Cupcake Dec 16, 2014

M.V. , Dec 16, 2014 :
    If anyone is still having such a hard and frustrating time with their oneplus one that is BootLooping, here is a Awesome solution if you haave not tried this out.
    http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/1...den-death-bug-results-neverending-boot-loops/
    This fix is definitely 100% legit, it worked on my OPO. It has been already 3 weeks meybe getting there to a month. I HAVE NOT HAD NOT A SINGLE REBOOT OR BOOTLOOP SINCE THEN WITH THAT FIX, go ahead an try it.
    FIRST OFF YOUR OPO HAS TO BE UNLOCKED, MEANING BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED, IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK.
    message me or PM me or whatever its called on here. I'll gladly helped you out and resolve it.
    I helped out another person, he was well satisfied, so this definitely works.
    KEEP IN MIND THIS FIX IS ONLY FOR BOOTLOOPING, NOT SURE ABOUT STUCK IN BOOT LOGO OR RANDOM REBOOTS, GO AHEAD AND TRY OUT SEE IF IT WORKS.

JUST WANTING TO HELP PEOPLE OUT, AND REJOICE THAT PRECIOUS PHONE OF THEIRS!

17. jschlitt
    Cupcake Dec 16, 2014

jschlitt , Dec 16, 2014 :
    So we take a risk on a product from this company with about zero reputation, just about fellate said company for an invite, then get a product that doesn't work?

Sounds like a really good way to raise a fanatical legion of pissed off people that will go out of their way to prevent one's future success. OnePlus needs to fix this if they're planning on a OnePlus Two.

18. ovigabra
    Cupcake Dec 19, 2014

ovigabra , Dec 19, 2014 :
    Bootlop is so fast (between 3 and 5 seconds) I can't use oneplus-one-reflash.zip to fix it. The phone turn off also in fastboot. I can't enter in recovery mode and the only I can see before the phone turn off is the logo 1+ or fastboot. I dont know what I can do.

19. matanp
    Gingerbread Dec 21, 2014

matanp , Dec 21, 2014 :
    i have bootloop and can't fix it:
    new phone with 38R, tried OTA update to 44s and when it started the update, the phone got into bootloop.
    1. tried unlock bootloader and flash 44s stock
    2. tried flashing coloros
    3. tried fastboot erase \ flash persist persist.img
    4. tried adb command: make_ext4fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p15

5. tried using the quallcomm software but the device could be recognized by the computer after pressing vol up + power button for 10 seconds...(https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/solution-recover-from-hard-bricked-oneplus-one.104943/)
    6. i can't get into recovery every time, it's rare that i can.
    7. when the phone is off and i connect the charger, it's turning on and getting into bootloop and not showing the screen with the green charging battery animation.

don't know what else to do...

sehzaioneplus likes this.
  20. sehzaioneplus
    Gingerbread Dec 22, 2014

sehzaioneplus , Dec 22, 2014 :
    It has been almost 2 weeks, my phone still cannot boot into home screen.
    Keep on seeing CM logo spinning. Impossible to unlock bootloader(tried fastboot oem unlcok).
    usb debugging off.

Ticket submitted, the solution they provide me is Charge & drain the battery for 3 cycles...
    i wonder this work or not.