FIX : Stuck at Boot Logo, Boot Loop, Random Reboot

1. Ian Arnold
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2015

Ian Arnold , Feb 2, 2015 :
    Hi, I was sending a text on my OPO earlier today and it froze and shut down. It would not turn back on during the day so I came home and put it on charge in case that was the problem. Sadly it was not and my OPO will not turn on, the notification light flashes every 3 seconds and sometimes when I attempt to turn it on it vibrates but there is no change on the screen. I have no idea what has happened and I only recently bought it. Any help as I URGENTLY need my phone at work daily!!!! Any help will be GREAT! Thanks!

2. Ian Arnold
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2015

Ian Arnold , Feb 2, 2015 :
    Hi, I was sending a text on my OPO earlier today and it froze and shut down. It would not turn back on during the day so I came home and put it on charge in case that was the problem. Sadly it was not and my OPO will not turn on, the notification light flashes every 3 seconds and sometimes when I attempt to turn it on it vibrates but there is no change on the screen. I have no idea what has happened and I only recently bought it. Any help as I URGENTLY need my phone at work daily!!!! Any help will be GREAT! Thanks!

3. anumula
    Cupcake Feb 3, 2015

4. Sept12Coo2
    Gingerbread Feb 3, 2015

Sept12Coo2 , Feb 3, 2015 :
    Just received my new opo phone. Would not turn on. Held down the power and volume until it vibrated and it came on. But it will not turn on without holding down both buttons and waiting for a vibrate. And, it shuts off after about 4-5 seconds? Help!!!

5. riyas_ali
    Gingerbread Feb 3, 2015

riyas_ali , Feb 3, 2015 :
    Same prob here.. Phone switchess off randomy without any warning and will not turn on unless i put in charge..

6. p0ndo
    Eclair Feb 4, 2015

p0ndo , Feb 4, 2015 :
    Hey guys, the easiest way to fix this is to download the fix in the first post in this thread. I'll rehash the instructions here. I don't have the phone myself, but I just applied the fix for my friend, and it's really simple. Note: unfortunately this works for Windows only

1. Click this link to download the fix in the first post in this thread
    2. If your phone is already connected to your computer, disconnect your phone from your computer and power it off
    3. Hold the Volume Up button and Power button until you see a logo
    4. Connect the phone to your computer
    5. Go to your downloads folder, and locate oneplus-one-reflash.zip, and open it
    6. Double click ONEPLUS ONE -0.bat, and press any key on the keyboard to continue when the scary black box pops up
    7. Once this goes away, double click ONEPLUS ONE -1.bat
    ---If your phone reboots here, repeat steps 2-7 until it does not reboot at step 7, and continue to step 8
    8. Once this goes away, double click ONEPLUS ONE -2.bat
    9. Once this goes away, ALL IS WELL!

You may also want to check out the OnePlus One Toolkit by manudroid19 as an alternative, it will also help you install drivers if the above isn't working. I was going to write up an adb/fastboot and command line tutorial for newbs, which will work actually work for any phone (which I'm still open to doing, let me know), but this is wayyyy easier for the One. It also lets you do a few other sweet things with your phone, see this XDA thread for details. I've noticed my antivirus gives a false positive when downloading, so you may want to disable it for a sec and re-enable it after you download it, it's not malware, and has a good rep over at XDA. Also the installer has some spanish, but the tool is in english.

Cheers!

-Nick

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015

Deactivated User and Goldnash like this.
  7. Kokito
    Froyo Feb 5, 2015

Kokito , Feb 5, 2015 :
    Yesterday, my OPO rebotted and never returned.
    after many attempts trying to combine Volume Up + Power button and stuffs like that, it rebooted until
    suddently, I immidietly made a factory reset from the settings.

(F*ck the photos and all my data)

but now the battery icon doesn't show nor progress when it charge or when it is unpluged on the charger.
    no info regarding the battery status or charged lvl is possible to observe.

In the battery fast status it sais charging (cargando)

[​IMG]

(sorry for huge img)

[​IMG]

But here it sais clearly, 50% not charging.

wtf

My phone is stock, no root, not even once entered before to fastboot.

I have no clue...of what's going on.

8. Kokito
    Froyo Feb 5, 2015

Kokito , Feb 5, 2015 :
    oh ...worst part of this is thast i trustyed this would be an essential part of my work. and the thing is im working in Chile now ...southamerica. And I boughted a few months ago in the US so clearly no matter how willingly I am to return the whole package and wait for my money back, I can't because of this.
    I doubt OP will pay for the fees of sending it all the way from Chile .
    They should tho...

Basically Oneplus is taking care of all the devices on theyr own facilities but them oment it's out of them, they wash their hands and says "im sorry, it's out of my reach to solve your problem... let me stall your ticket for another 3 months and see if you quit asking for a refund or replacement".

So yeah.
    was fun to have it. it worked, was a beautiful device and usefull... but faulty. useless just like a Ferrari without gas (or wathever those beasts use)

so yeah ...thanks Oneplus.

Now give me my money back.

9. Peter1958
    Donut Feb 6, 2015

Attached Files:

10. Sanam S
    Gingerbread Feb 7, 2015

PRK.R likes this.
  11. Peter1958
    Donut Feb 7, 2015

12. nitotang
    Cupcake Feb 12, 2015

nitotang , Feb 12, 2015 :
    I wanted to try this solution but it keeps rebooting even when the fastboot is loading so it is impossible to fastboot... any advice please?

13. romilparhwal007
    Gingerbread Feb 12, 2015

14. Wukkubukku
    Cupcake Feb 12, 2015

Wukkubukku , Feb 12, 2015 :
    WOW. This fixed my OPO. I have been stuck in boot screen for so long!!!

You sir, are the BEST!

15. nitotang
    Cupcake Feb 12, 2015

nitotang , Feb 12, 2015 :
    Thanks for your reply mate. I checked the procedure but I still can't do one step where I need to hold Vol Up + Power button for 10 seconds because it reboots anyway..

Is there any other solution? :(

16. romilparhwal007
    Gingerbread Feb 13, 2015

17. romilparhwal007
    Gingerbread Feb 13, 2015

romilparhwal007 , Feb 13, 2015 :
    Try getting into recovert, too. Power + volume down. Or switch it off by holding power, then try do go in fastboot

18. Staisy
    Cupcake Feb 13, 2015

Staisy , Feb 13, 2015 :
    I tried updating the driver but as it seems that my phone is not seem by my computer...
    Also, is there a step by step guide somewhere for us dummies I can refer to?

19. andrediaz1
    Froyo Feb 13, 2015

andrediaz1 , Feb 13, 2015 :
    I tried doing the newest OTA 2 days ago, my phone was never rooted and always had the stock rom.

After OTA completed the phone stuck at boot up screen, now I cannot get into recovery mode, and the phone will boot up once in every 30 tries.

If i put the phone in fast boot mode and try to unlock the bootloader it just tries to restart and gets stuck at boot screen again. It refuses to unlock

20. crashbyte1203
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2015

crashbyte1203 , Feb 15, 2015 :
    so i'm having a problem I'm booting into fastboot mode and I've ran the unlock bootloader command and i go to flash things and its telling my bootloader is "not unlocked and can't flash" I flashed a bad rom after wiping (no backup :(). I can get into team win recovery and fastboot but thats about it. been at this for a few hours tried multiple solutions but nothing can be pushed in fastboot