FIX : Stuck at Boot Logo, Boot Loop, Random Reboot

1. Vitaler0
    Donut Feb 13, 2016

Vitaler0 , Feb 13, 2016 :
    Today my phone started getting bootlooped
    it turns on , 1 second, shows powered by Android, 1 second passes and it boots again
    over and over and over
    cant even charge it because it keeps doing it and im afraid it will heat up and burn the battery

NO CLUE why it even started, i never flashed or unlocked or anything on this phone, regular OTA version.

The download link for the fix tool doesnt work

PLEASE HELP ME

Edit:
    So now its not in bootloop anymore
    I got another problem now, the Power Menu keeps popping by itself, and it causes shutdowns too
    The phone also wakes up by itselfs, not talking about "sometimes" but like every 10 seconds something that doesnt suppose to happen just keeps on happaning

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016

2. Jam31337
    Cupcake Feb 26, 2016

Jam31337 , Feb 26, 2016 :
    mine too...

3. Sapotamo
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2016

Sapotamo , Mar 5, 2016 :
    Hi,

Today my OPO got stuck, after restarting it it got bootlooped.
    I can get it to fastboot, but not to recovery.
    I can't try any long power press solution, it reboots every 8-12s no matter what I do (unless on fastboot, or presing power+volume up while connected to a PC).
    I've tried this patch (form urxz link) it says me that it's done, but it's still bootlooping.
    I've also tried custom recoveries, and restore tools.

Any other idea?

4. skd
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2016

skd , Jul 24, 2016 :
    Hi,
    My OnePlus One was running on CynogenMod 13. Yesterday, google play services tried to get access of location and after that phone got stuck in bootloop. Is there any possibility to recover without losing data.
    thanks.

5. koenisch
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2016

koenisch , Oct 16, 2016 :
    Hi.
    Today my OPX got stuck at the boot-Logo after the last CM-nightly-Update. Recovery works, Fastboot works but its's the same with every CM-nightly-Rom I have tried. Any suggestions?

6. boski23
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2016

7. sconilleau
    Cupcake Oct 27, 2016

sconilleau , Oct 27, 2016 :
    Hi all,

a few weeks ago I broke my screen and decided to change it myself.
    Everything went fine (even restarted successfully my phone before applying the tape to fix the screen) until I finally tried to restart my phone after the repair is done.
    Since then I'm stuck in a fastboot loop.

Here is what I already did without any result:
    - I had access to the original recovery so wiped the cache
    - I tried to recover the phone but that did not work so
    - I installed twrk using adb (like here)
    - and then installed the rom as explained here (I used the last release here, so it should be cm-13.0-20160819-SNAPSHOT-ZNH5YAO0IN-bacon.zip). It seemed to work but

Still stuck [​IMG]

Do you think I did something wrong ?

At some point I also wondered if I could have damaged buttons or cables because the phone enters fastboot even if I hold power button only. I have looked carefully but nothing appears to be broken.

I was about to try this but something bothers me: although my phone was OFF for several days the battery seems to be completely dead. I'm wondering if it could be the problem, but have no idea how to diagnose this ! Another weird thing is that nothing happens when I try to power the phone when it is plugged to a computer. I have to be unplugged to enter whatever mode.

Any help much appreciated, I'm close to buy another device...

8. duncandettemr
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2016

9. samz
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2016

samz , Nov 2, 2016 :
    I've shared this in the other thread previously.

After resetting the app preferences; my oneplus one freezes and reboots automatically. Upon unlocking the phone, it freezes again and reboots again. I'm trying to get into safe mode to delete potential apps that might be causing the phone to freeze; however it doesn't seems to work at all. can someone help out on this? I hold down both up and down volume keys, but the phone keeps booting at cyanogen page; only when i release both keys it returns to the lock screen.

Safe Mode
    (1) Press up and down volume keys together; after phone is powered up
    (2) Release' both volume keys when phone is booted.

Hard Reset is a least option that i would want to choose; as i have many pictures stored.

10. F_Rafael_Morais_fNVQ
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2016

F_Rafael_Morais_fNVQ , Nov 23, 2016 :
    Hello.

I have a Oneplus One.

And i think i have a hard brick, i write details:

When i turn on my smartphone it stay on cyanogen logo forever.
    I cant access recovery mode and i cant access fastboot mode(it goes to cyanogen logo forever).

But it find ADB interface on device manager

What i want to know is: Is it a hard or soft brick??

Can u help me???

Thanks

EDIT: ADB interface only appears when my device is on cyanogen logo.

here is a screen shot!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• img.png
      img.png
      File size:
      6.4 KB
      Views:

11. aisyahkarina
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2016

aisyahkarina , Nov 25, 2016 :
    Hello ..
    please help me,
    my one plus one keeps on rebooting.
    i tried everything , i did factory reset, wipe dalvik cache, i left idle 12 hours no charge and then charged it, but it wont work.
    I don't know what to do now, it's been a week since i last used my one plus one phone

12. aisyahkarina
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2016

Habib.khan316 likes this.
  13. Kurochiii
    Eclair Dec 16, 2016

Kurochiii , Dec 16, 2016 :
    any way to get my data off the phone when it's stuck in this boot loop? I don't want to lose my stuff :(

14. aerokhan
    Cupcake Dec 24, 2016

aerokhan , Dec 24, 2016 :
    I hope someone can help me.
    My OPO overheated (due to of my sons pulling the charging cable halfway out during charge and leaving it at that), the overheating was to an extent that the OPO's charging port melted and came out with the charging cable when I pulled it out. bits from the back cover were melted. So I decide the replace the Charging port along with the Daughter board. At this time the mobile was working on its remaining charge and working fine. after replacement of new parts, I came to know that the Mobile is not picking carrier signals. I found that this was due to the NFS wiring at the back of original back cover being damaged. I put the phone back and somehow managed to miss the volume button staying pressed by the old cracked back cover. I turned the OPO on and saw that it was going straight into recovery mode, to my stupidity I completely forgot about the pressed volume button, panicked and thought I might have done something to the software (yeah I know sounds stupid) I reset the phone to factory settings. To my dismay the phone did not reset, I started it again and this time delete all the data and wipe it before factory resetting. This time OPO reset but when it turned on, it showed an error list which has a lot to do with TELEPHONY and all that stuff and now my OPO is sitting. Every time I turn it on, its stays in this loop of a boot to the error screen and then again back to boot.

What to do NOW :( :( :( :(
    please helppppppp/////

15. praveen4u13
    Cupcake Mar 2, 2017

16. Faiyaz Ansari
    Cupcake Mar 9, 2017

Faiyaz Ansari , Mar 9, 2017 :
    My One plus one is getting restart constantly I cant use it, I tried Service center but they are saying that the motherboard is tampered we need to change that and that will cost 15000/- INR i tried local mobile repairer they did the work but still the same thing is repeating getting restart constantly Now i flashed it with Oxygen Os but still the same any suggestion what will be the problem or what should i do.

17. sunil1491
    Honeycomb Mar 27, 2017

sachin2506 likes this.
  18. paramjeetk
    Cupcake Mar 30, 2017

paramjeetk , Mar 30, 2017 :
    I am sorry i am new to this community and have no knowledge about your comment. I need help my phone is not getting off. After pressing power off phone screen become black but after some time turn on by it self and drains all battery if i try to turn off my phone

19. yaminispynt
    Cupcake Apr 2, 2017

yaminispynt , Apr 2, 2017 :

Thanks

20. jenish112
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2017

jenish112 , Apr 2, 2017 :
    Did it work for you?
    I tried opening the link but its dead.:(