FIX : Stuck at Boot Logo, Boot Loop, Random Reboot

1. G_Mohandas_Mekanapurath_ Cupcake Apr 11, 2017

G_Mohandas_Mekanapurath_, Apr 11, 2017 :
    1. Same power up problem to me also:-
      My 6 weeks old OP3T 128 GB had same problem - I had powered the mobile off in the night, when powered up in the morning after charging, it did not boot up, after the red central ball and the rotating 2 white dots (oxygen OS start ) appeared, it remained in the same way forever, had to go to service center at Bangalore and a hard reset was done, lost all data / contacts, could get back the photos from Google account, also lost some videos, movies etc, and precious 6 hours on a Sunday morning,
      Suggestion to OPT team - give self help for rebooting / recovery without having to visit the service center, also give back up options for contacts, notes, PDF documents, videos etc.
      Any advice from the forum is welcome, thank you

2. writankar Cupcake Apr 14, 2017

3. writankar Cupcake Apr 14, 2017

writankar, Apr 14, 2017 :
    1. I have a One Plus One Cyanogen Mod; Completely Stock. I do not know the current version it is running on.
    2. 48 hours ago it just rebooted and since then stuck in the cyanogen logo
    3. Fastboot and recovery is accessible
    4. In recovery I tried Wiping Cache and it tells ; E: Failed to mount Cache (invalid argument)
    5. The device is encrypted.

I need the data out of the device. Can anyone recommend me any ways to safely get the data out?
    fastboot says Device Tampered as Yes and Bootloader Unlocked as False as well.

4. gunrajsm Cupcake Apr 16, 2017

gunrajsm, Apr 16, 2017 :
    got any solution to this? have been facing same since today morning, tried around 4-5 mods but the same, it goes into boot loop after reboot

5. nishp07 Cupcake Apr 19, 2017

nishp07, Apr 19, 2017 :
    Did you figure out a way? I am in the same situation as you right now! And reallyyyy need my photos and videos! Did you try swipe data/factory reset from recovery mode? I keep reading that doesnt delete the internal memory (pictures, music, etc.)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017

6. Andrea_Ghezzi97 Cupcake Apr 21, 2017

7. Andrea_Ghezzi97 Cupcake Apr 21, 2017

8. polinatrohit Cupcake Apr 26, 2017

9. polinatrohit Cupcake Apr 26, 2017

polinatrohit, Apr 26, 2017 :
    My oneplus one struck on boot logo. oneplus one automatically it struck in bot logo and tried to recover with oneplus restore tool and msm8974 download tool but it is showing only oneplus logo.I even tried it with fastboot mode in fastboot mode I had typed fastboot oem unlock and in that it is showing device unlock false and device tampered true. What should I do now?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017

10. writankar Cupcake May 18, 2017

writankar, May 18, 2017 :
    Nope...

Things I have tried...

1. fastboot flash cache cache.img It Errors out with Failed to erase partition
    2. Device is locked

I think we need to take step by step;

1. How can we unlock the device without wiping any data?
    2. Then we can try booting a TWRP recovery?

11. brian1951 Gingerbread Jun 20, 2017

brian1951, Jun 20, 2017 :
    I have the last Cyanogen update on my OPO CM 13.1.2-ZNH2KAS3PO-bacon I am experiencing random reboots. About a year ago, when having this problem, Tech Support did an online ROM replacement through the internet connection in my desktop. That worked for several months. Now it is random rebooting again. Should I d/l and run this hotfix or will it take me back to an earlier version of CM? I have been advised by some community members to flash Lineage OS as it's by some of the people behind the open source CyanogenMod version. What's your take on this?

12. skshammu Cupcake Jul 3, 2017

skshammu, Jul 3, 2017 :
    I am recently facing issue in my One Plus One "Stuck at boot logo (1+) and Random Reboot" issue from 28th JUNE 2017 on wards. I went to Service Center (Prince Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, India). They simply said company STOP their service for One Plus One for Service Repairs & Accessories, recommended me to go any other Mobile service Center for repair.

Any help on this greatly appreciated!

13. OALEXANDER Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Jul 3, 2017

OALEXANDER, Jul 3, 2017 :
    Have you tried the Chennai Service Center mentioned HERE

14. skshammu Cupcake Jul 4, 2017

skshammu, Jul 4, 2017 :
    Yes. I went to this address mentioned here
    No :73, old no : 46, Prince Plaza 2nd floor, Shop No: 25&26 ,Pantheon Road, Egmore, Opp:( Government Maternity Hospital) Chennai - 600 008

They simply said company STOP their service for One Plus One for Service Repairs & Accessories.
    they said it might be Battery Problem (NOT SURE), recommended me to go any other Mobile service Center for repair if got One Plus One battery from any Online website.

Problem:
    "Stuck at boot logo (1+) and Random Reboot" issue from 28th JUNE 2017 on wards.
    If I kept my Phone in Charging, it's working. If I disconnect from charging, then Stuck at boot logo and Random Reboots........

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017

15. OALEXANDER Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Jul 4, 2017

OALEXANDER, Jul 4, 2017 :
    Speak to customer service and see if there is another service center in Chennai, as I don't see any further list updated.
    Or you might have to travel to Bangalore and visit the exclusive service center , unless they can accept if you can ship it and they would in return.

16. skshammu Cupcake Jul 4, 2017

skshammu, Jul 4, 2017 :
    What was the problem? Is it battery or something else?

17. OALEXANDER Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Jul 4, 2017

OALEXANDER, Jul 4, 2017 :
    I cant judge it right away. But I guess a clean flash might help.

brian1951 likes this.
  18. skshammu Cupcake Jul 4, 2017

skshammu, Jul 4, 2017 :

I am recently facing issue in my One Plus One "Stuck at boot logo (1+) and Random Reboot" issue from 28th JUNE 2017 on wards.

I went to this address mentioned here in CHENNAI
    No :73, old no : 46, Prince Plaza 2nd floor, Shop No: 25&26 ,Pantheon Road, Egmore, Opp:(Government Maternity Hospital) Chennai - 600 008

They simply said company STOP their service for One Plus One for Service Repairs & Accessories.
    they said it might be Battery Problem (NOT SURE), recommended me to go any other Mobile service Center for repair if got One Plus One battery from any Online website.

Problem:
    "Stuck at boot logo (1+) and Random Reboot" issue from 28th JUNE 2017 on wards.
    If I kept my Phone in Charging, it's working. If I disconnect from charging, then Stuck at boot logo and Random Reboots........

Any help on this greatly appreciated!

19. syed.khan38 Cupcake Aug 2, 2017

syed.khan38, Aug 2, 2017 :

20. syed.khan38 Cupcake Aug 2, 2017

syed.khan38, Aug 2, 2017 :
    I too have the same problem if u find any solution regarding this issue then advise me too