FIX : Stuck at Boot Logo, Boot Loop, Random Reboot

1. remedy KitKat Aug 8, 2017

remedy, Aug 8, 2017 :
    You can buy a replacement battery on eBay and follow these instructions to replace the battery.

2. plmedena Cupcake Sep 9, 2017

plmedena, Sep 9, 2017 :
    after flashing 13.1 or 13.2 my one plus one is stuck on canogen mod ready what now?

3. remedy KitKat Sep 25, 2017

4. skshammu Cupcake Sep 28, 2017

skshammu, Sep 28, 2017 :
    I got service at Bangalore. It's a Battery problem..One Plus original Battery Cost Rs1,250/- (including Tax).+Service Charge Rs350/-
    6 Months warranty for the Battery.
    Address:
    Smartphone Care, No 23/1, 26th Main Road, 40th A Cross Opp. Post office, Jaynagar 9th Block, Bangalore.

5. lenz44 Cupcake Nov 3, 2017

lenz44, Nov 3, 2017 :
    My opo has random reboots or shuts off directly after switching on. 2 factory resets did not help it is useless now after 3 years only

6. gyom Cupcake Nov 13, 2017

gyom, Nov 13, 2017 :
    Hello everybody,

The alarm clock on my phone was set to ring even with an empty battery. So it rang, but at the moment of turning it off, the application crashes, and the phone goes out because the battery was empty, then comes back on again because the alarm had to sound, then crashes, and the cycle starts again... I end up plugging it in, but at the moment of starting, the alarm clock rings, crashes, and blocks the boot process. Unable to boot, I reinstall a backup, same problem. factory reset, same problem. I make a full wipe and reinstall the latest OS lineage version, the installation goes well but when booting, black screen after the lineage logo.

If someone has an idea to unlock the situation... Thank you in advance

7. ashtam Cupcake Nov 17, 2017

ashtam, Nov 17, 2017 :
    Unfortunately, my one plus one couldn't make it to this fix. It was stuck on boot, then decided that it will never turn on again. RIP.

8. k_j_evans Cupcake Dec 17, 2017

k_j_evans, Dec 17, 2017 :
    Can anyone help a poor idiot noob with no idea about phones? My Oneplus one has just started the boot loop thing. It is completely stock and is still running CM 11. I've done a factory reset 3 times this week, but it just starts rebooting again after a few days

9. TDSLP Cupcake Dec 20, 2017

TDSLP, Dec 20, 2017 :
    Call Oneplus and set up a remote session

10. TDSLP Cupcake Jan 6, 2018

TDSLP, Jan 6, 2018 :
    your volume rocker is damaged if it always goes to the bootloader screen

11. Pavitrakumar Donut Jan 7, 2018

Pavitrakumar, Jan 7, 2018 :
    Hi,

I have tried all the instructions for resetting, but unfortunately, none of them worked. I have confirmed that it is a battery fault (tried charging for more than 10 hrs = 60% charge and sometimes it shows as 0%). I am in Chennai, India. Can anyone recommend a place to get original OPO battery? (All batteries on Ali~-~Express are fake - and they take more than a month to deliver - so don't recommend that)

I have tried contacting the official OPO service centre, they said they only service OPO 3,3T,5,T and said they don't sell spares and that they only do service! :mad::mad: (Chennai Official center : OnePlus ESC - No :73, old no : 46, Prince Plaza 2nd floor, Shop No: 25&26 ,Pantheon Road). But according to this pdf (https://s3.amazonaws.com/oneplussupport/OnePlus-Spare-Part-OOW-Price-India.pdf) they are supposed to have and sell spares to customers??

So, are there any good shops in Chennai or anywhere in India as long as I can get an original battery within a few days?

12. Samir.Des96 Cupcake Jan 14, 2018

Samir.Des96, Jan 14, 2018 :
    I got OnePlus One Nitrogen OS 7.1.1 ... sometimes suddenly my phone gets reboot ( before my smartphone beeing hot ) . How to fix this issue ? PLS HELP ME FAST PLS PLS

13. skshammu Cupcake Jan 25, 2018

skshammu, Jan 25, 2018 :

One Plus original Battery Cost Rs1,250/- (including Tax).+Service Charge Rs350/-
    6 Months warranty for the Battery.
    Address: Smartphone Care, No 23/1, 26th Main Road, 40th A Cross Opp. Post office, Jaynagar 9th Block, Bangalore.

14. pradeep_pandey Cupcake Feb 14, 2018

pradeep_pandey, Feb 14, 2018 :
    My device continuously rebooting in loop. My one plus one is not getting past booting and showing cynogen mod on screen. Please help me out in resolving this issue.
    I don't want to loose my data as Its containing my kids pictures.

15. pikota Marshmallow Moderator Feb 22, 2018

16. stormchip Gingerbread Feb 24, 2018

stormchip, Feb 24, 2018 :
    Is Oneplus still making batteries for the One? I called the Experience Centre at Bangalore and they gave me a vague answer saying they might get batteries after 15 days.

17. enshiu Froyo Apr 10, 2018

enshiu, Apr 10, 2018 :
    Its an app problem. I have recently fixed my whatsapp soft reboot by downloading not the latest whatsapp

18. mindtric Cupcake May 23, 2018

19. mindtric Cupcake May 23, 2018

20. mindtric Cupcake May 23, 2018