Flash on Pro mode Camera

1. mohamadiqbal
    Donut Nov 22, 2018

mohamadiqbal , Nov 22, 2018 :
    Why I can't turn on flash when I am using Pro mode camera. Does anyone know this is an issue or just normal?

2. B_Wrath
    Nougat Nov 22, 2018

B_Wrath , Nov 22, 2018 :
    Because you created a redundant thread without searching first.

Artemus. and reyn0390 like this.
  3. mohamadiqbal
    Donut Nov 22, 2018

wow, thanks for your kindly reply.
    Actually, I've searched this issue and there is no answer if this is an issue or normal. many people just suggest to use ISO on Pro Mode. but I think it will be different output if you use ISO to brightness your image.
    in 2017, there is a post similar to this thread and somebody (I guess a developer) suggest the person to input the thread as a feedback and close the thread.
    And, until now, I don't see the update of this.

4. B_Wrath
    Nougat Nov 22, 2018

B_Wrath , Nov 22, 2018 :
    It doesn't matter is there is no resolution yet. You are supposed to discuss it in the most recent available thread. Creating a new thread when already a thread exists for the same is against the forum rules. Always continue discussion on the most recent relevant thread.

Read about community guidelines on creating new thread here....
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/required-reading-oneplus-community-guidelines.544846/

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/checklist-before-posting-a-new-thread.104690/

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oneplus-forum-guide-for-cupcakes.804637/

ironass and Artemus. like this.
  5. mohamadiqbal
    Donut Nov 22, 2018

wow, oke nice guy. my bad

6. B1529392586987
    Donut Nov 22, 2018

7. glenn51
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2018

glenn51 , Nov 22, 2018 :
    too many tosser on this forum that's why

8. T1533221864783
    Cupcake Feb 28, 2019

T1533221864783 , Feb 28, 2019 :
    The One Plus 6 does not have a flash option in Pro Mode. Bad oversight. the flash is needed in pro mode. Why? Because when you are shooting a subject against a very bright background (eg.: against a snowy background or a bright sky or a sandy beach in the ocean or even against a bright wall YOU NEED FILL FLASH!!. or else the background will be correctly exposed (you will choose small aperture) but your subject or subject's face will be dark!! Under the sun you will see bad shadows on their face, under eyes nose, chin, etc. If you choose to open the aperture it will over expose the background. So, please to the designer guys: Please incorporate FLASH in the pro mode. Many photo enthusiasts will be very grateful.

mohamadiqbal likes this.
  9. T1533221864783
    Cupcake Feb 28, 2019

T1533221864783 , Feb 28, 2019 :
    The One Plus 6 does not have a flash option in Pro Mode. Bad oversight. the flash is needed in pro mode. Why? Because when you are shooting a subject against a very bright background (eg.: against a snowy background or a bright sky or a sandy beach in the ocean or even against a bright wall YOU NEED FILL FLASH!!. or else the background will be correctly exposed (you will choose small aperture) but your subject or subject's face will be dark!! Under the sun you will see bad shadows on their face, under eyes nose, chin, etc. If you choose to open the aperture it will over expose the background. So, please to the designer guys: Please incorporate FLASH in the pro mode. Many photo enthusiasts will be very grateful.