Flipcase not working on OP7

1. sparsor.nu
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2019

sparsor.nu , Sep 8, 2019 :
    Hi All.

Bought a couple of OP7 phones but was unable to find a Flicase for this model.
    Was informed to buy the one for the OP6 since they have the same external spec and phone fit like a glove so no problem there.
    The issue is that the Flipcase wont lock the phone or turn the screen on again when I open/close it.

That meens that i consume ALOT more battery and things get weird since the screen sometimes do stuff without my knowledge when i close the Flipcase.

Since i have written confirmation from my supplier that it would work I have the right to return all phones but I would rather keep them but need this to work.

If someone have a solution to this "bug" i would be very grateful. Perhaps I have missed a setting somewhere, I don't know but please get in touch if you have a solution to the problem...

2. LegolasX
    Jelly Bean Sep 8, 2019

LegolasX , Sep 8, 2019 :
    you can't say its a bug. the accessory is simply not designed for your device even though it fits.
    i am not sure how you wish to solve this issue. the lock/unlock works with the help of magnets on case and different devices have different placement of it. so there is your answer..
    there is no any setting to turn it on or off.
    you can try it by slowly swiping your device against the case and see if it unlocks/locks it.

femiuex likes this.
  3. sparsor.nu
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2019

sparsor.nu , Sep 10, 2019 :
    Hi.

Understood as much an the Phones have been returned to reseller untill proper "bugfree" :) FlipCase is released.