Fooled by Invite givers

1. cdrin
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

cdrin , Dec 6, 2014 :
    There are many ways of growing in oneplus forum. One is taking part in inteactions,helping and giving substantial meaningful contributions.
    Other way is to get "Pukat" free likes by offering invite.
    There is one member who had one invite and offered a caption contest. In which condition is that we have to like the post and write a caption.
    Like a true cupcaker type,I made 4 captions. After receiving 52 likes the member says he has passed on invite to xyz. No mention of winning caption or criterion.
    The invite system should be organized by @David @Carl @Vikas to be fair and just and in a queue system.
    Contest can only be held by administrators
    Please tweak forum rules to ensure some bypass rules to get likes to become Gingerbread or above

Posted in interest of all those who wish for a fair and transparent invite system.Possibly with a queue and allocation

leeblaze222, tartaruss and skonduru like this.
  2. igeekyayush
    KitKat Dec 6, 2014

igeekyayush , Dec 6, 2014 :
    LOL its not possible dude. Moderation at this stage. Even members themselves are creating contest so as to give away their invites

Better participate in Invite Contest. You can win one invite yourself!

LOLmLOL likes this.
  3. tronlegacy
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

4. skonduru
    Froyo Dec 6, 2014

skonduru , Dec 6, 2014 :
    What to do yaar.. People are desperate.. Everyone wants a get one..

And people with resources, they exploit the desperation..

maggie_sree likes this.
  5. oneplusmeequalsinfinity
    Donut Dec 6, 2014

6. cdrin
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

cdrin , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Agree but then invite system is really confusion

leeblaze222 likes this.
  7. oneplusmeequalsinfinity
    Donut Dec 6, 2014

oneplusmeequalsinfinity , Dec 6, 2014 :
    well given that they dont have an advertising campaign, this is the only way they do it.. but a proper pre-order system would've been sooo much better..

8. muthappams
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2014

muthappams , Dec 6, 2014 :
    You don't have to be active in the forum... You just need to subscriber to opo newsletter ... When the firsr news of opo had come I had subscribed to opo newsletter with three different email .. But i was active in forums with only b my official id.
    Since i got through amazon contest ... I got my opo... But for the other 2 ids which i had left as is after subscribing.. Also got the invite without ever entering a contest or by creating opo member id .. Of course shared them with forum members yesterday late night... But all I am saying patience is important.. Don't fall for any fraud don't pay for invites to strangers just wait you will get invite

9. talk2g
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

10. Mr kryptonite
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2014

11. tartaruss
    Eclair Dec 6, 2014

tartaruss , Dec 6, 2014 :

no matter how much the hype, its just an invite in the end right? at least its better to get away with just linking someones post rather than having been scammed by someone for real money from what ive read in my days worth of experience in these forums...

12. imTSS
    KitKat Dec 6, 2014

imTSS , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Ya i can imagine that but currently its next to impossible to govern the situation..participate in contests by amazon on oneplus to have a better chance..