For All Those Who Got The Phone...

1. Peter8169
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2014

Peter8169 , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Hey guys! So for a while now, I've seen a lot of people getting invites and now getting their phones which makes me happy (and a little jealous of course :p) but now I have a question.

One of the major points for these forums was for people to share their invites so other people can get their OnePluses. But like most others I have been asking some people for if they have a spare invite but most answer that if they get one they will give it to me...

Seriously???
    The OnePlus people should at least start rapidly giving away all those invites so that people who really and I mean reeeeealy want the phone can get it... I mean people who have been on the forums for ages are leaving cause I mean waiting like a month or two for a phone is still kinda reasonable but for some people waiting half a year is getting to be too much.

So to conclude to any of you people who got an invite and/or the phone already Congrats! But please help the rest of us by asking the wonderful OPO team for your invites that you can give out to people who want this phone. In the long run you can make a lot of people's days!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this!
    ~Peter8169​

dvorion, mansa, Ezylryb and 14 others like this.
  2. CapturedMarket
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2014

CapturedMarket , Jul 7, 2014 :
    I concur spread the love brother and sisters so there is one big family of one plus one

3. 6u73n746
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2014

4. wmm
    KitKat Jul 7, 2014

5. mynews
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2014

mynews , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Great concept, but it will fall on deaf ears. OPO will deliver the invites on their own timetable.

superchinook likes this.
  6. ramendomo
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2014

ramendomo , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Giving out invites to complete strangers on the forums is a good thing and all but I can almost guarantee that any invites would go to real friends and family before going to fellow forum members.

7. markjg
    KitKat Jul 7, 2014

markjg , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Your train of thought is a train wreck.

8. jpthe
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2014

jpthe , Jul 7, 2014 :
    I gave my 5 invites out to 5 forum members for free unlike some people.

dpchen, mansa, adrianbebenek and 13 others like this.
  9. crroc
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 7, 2014

crroc , Jul 7, 2014 :
    and now that there is a market for invites on eBay, many invites are sold, so the sellers get more money than they paid for the oneplus one o_O

superchinook likes this.
  10. dbdistin

dbdistin , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Part of the problem, at least for me, is that although I bought the phone and was told I would get invites due to the "Storm of Invites" shipping goof, I have yet to see any invites appear. I suspect it is the same for others as well. I am guessing the invites will appear the day before the phone goes on sale to the general public. ;)

superchinook and crroc like this.
  11. Prominent
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2014

Prominent , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Impressive

12. djkidd
    Froyo Jul 7, 2014

djkidd , Jul 7, 2014 :
    I'm sorry everyone, but the posts in this thread confused me. I saw one individual say that he/she got invites to give out and did so. Others are saying that they didn't get invites to give out after buying the phone. Which is it? What is OPO actually doing? Sorry I seem stupid but OPO is playing games and its getting a bit confusing.

superchinook likes this.
  13. hawk02b
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2014

hawk02b , Jul 7, 2014 :
    I've got my invites promised to forum members. I've just picked 3 people who I've conversed with and am giving them an invite

mansa, mcauthorn, mahvi and 3 others like this.
  14. CapturedMarket
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2014

15. CapturedMarket
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2014

CapturedMarket , Jul 7, 2014 :
    that's fair enough

16. mrsminnie
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2014

mrsminnie , Jul 7, 2014 :
    Totally agree!! @Peter8169 could not have said it any better myself! Thanks!

17. sarahsull
    Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2014

Renomo, mansa, superchinook and 2 others like this.
  18. mrsminnie
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2014

mrsminnie , Jul 7, 2014 :
    @jpthe You are a very kind and generous person! Btw I see that you are member 43424, you got your invites from contest? (just curious)

19. Tucker_UK

Tucker_UK , Jul 7, 2014 :
    I've had my phone for a month or so and still haven't received any invites to give away.

I'd assume many many people are in the same position.

20. j_shelton1988
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2014

j_shelton1988 , Jul 7, 2014 :
    If I get invites I'll be giving them out to forum members. We're supposed to help each other as a community, not profit off one another

nitehawkz likes this.