For Auto-Rotate Not Working

1. Y1593275941988
    Cupcake Jun 27, 2020

Y1593275941988 , Jun 27, 2020 :
    I had a similar problem on OnePlus 6 and was planning to send it for reparation. The problem was that when displaying a photo and rotating the phone, the picture remained in the same position, independent whether Auto Rotate was enabled or disabled. After starting Google Maps, selecting the blue icon showing the current location, the option to "Calibrate compass" occured. After selecting it and moving the phone to calibrate, the problem with auto rotate was resolved! I hope this works for others too!

2. Beijixing
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2021

3. T1573519990923
    Cupcake May 8, 2021

T1573519990923 , May 8, 2021 :
    Please follow that it will be resolved.

Please clear your cache by entering into recovery mode. You can follow the below navigation to clear your cache:

1. Switch off your device and press Volume down along with power button for 5-10 seconds
    2. You will enter Recovery mode
    3. Select clear cache

We would like to inform you that after updating to the latest version, we recommend our users to clear cache from recovery mode to function the software better. Hence, we request you to clear cache of the device and check if it helps.

App clear cache
    Go to settings>>tap on apps>>application list >>tap on camera>>tap on storage>>clear cache and clear data.

Please follow the below steps to wipe cache
    1. Power off the device and press the volume down and power buttons simultaneously for 15-20 seconds
    2. Select the Language as "English"
    3. The recovery screen will appear on the display
    4. Select "Wipe data & cache"
    5. You will have three options stating “Reset system settings”, “Erase everything” and “Wipe cache”
    6. Select "Wipe cache”
    7. Select “Yes”
    8. Select "Reboot"

Please follow the steps mentioned to fix the issue that you are facing.
    Setting > apps and notification > See all apps>> Click on the three dot on the top right corner > click on the reset app preference.

I would request you to please follow the above three steps

4. 2Hot4Clothes
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2021

2Hot4Clothes , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Thank You. The dialer code suggestion worked, to a point, my 1+7P now rotates 90degrees from vertical to left and right. Might I suggest that such fixes also make mention of what the expectation or expected results will be once the fix suggestion is performed. My expectation was that once screen rotation, not partial rotation, was enabled, I would be able to make an image to trump perform cart wheels accross my phone. Thank You One+A (A=all)