For god sake add in new Update via OnePlus Nord

1. waqasbashir
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2021

waqasbashir , via OnePlus Nord , Jun 7, 2021 :
    Hi

I humble reuqest to all oneplus developers, kindly add clipboard in new update in nord.i realy need it

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I dont want to use google keyboard & oneplus its own keyboard these are not easy to use nor suitable..i just use gokeyboard, its bestest keyboard on play store.

But unfortunately i cant use clipboard funtion after installing the gokeyboard o nord..but when you use samsung mobile and install any type of keyboard you can use clipboard.
    1623089021631.jpg

1623089021654.jpg

I attached the samsung j7core clipboard funtion..i realy need it.

2nd thing when i open the gallery and open the any pic or video its automaticaly go for check marking for deleting the item, when i close the gallery and reopen it,then it will be normal.

I realy disapointed to face these type of error of oneplus.

2. Fast_and_Curious
    KitKat Jun 7, 2021

waqasbashir likes this.
  3. waqasbashir
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2021

4. Fast_and_Curious
    KitKat Jun 16, 2021

Fast_and_Curious , Jun 16, 2021 :
    For me, the clipboard option shows up in gboard.

Open keyboard on any app, tap on the 3 horizontal dots appearing on the top, there you have to enable the clipboard.

5. waqasbashir
    Cupcake Jan 17, 2022

6. Fast_and_Curious
    KitKat Jan 18, 2022

Fast_and_Curious , Jan 18, 2022 :
    Well then i can only direct you to a suggested clipboard manager app one of which might suit your needs.
    https://techwiser.com/clipboard-managers-for-android

Not every feature from some other phone brand can be directly copied owing to huge patents that they might own. So you need to research something suitable for your gokeyboard.

7. D1643337349166
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2022