duggum likes this.
  2. graupner
    Donut Feb 8, 2015

3. SwethaReddy
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2015

4. saritac2709
    Donut Feb 8, 2015

saritac2709 , Feb 8, 2015 :
    Just joined the forum, how long is it going to take for me to get an invite.. ?? :-O

5. vasanthrcvd
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2015

6. grndvl1
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2015

grndvl1 , Feb 8, 2015 :
    I find the whole idea of invites to be able to buy a phone as idiotic. It creates the illusion of privilege to be able to buy it, as a consumer I want what I want and don't want to wait for the "privilege" of buying one. This is a bad marketing idea and will eventually kill it. I refuse now to buy it due to this invite garbage.

7. bspartnership
    Froyo Feb 8, 2015

8. duggum
    Froyo Feb 8, 2015

duggum , Feb 8, 2015 :
    ^^^
    A good example of how to NOT get an invite. Probably.

9. duggum
    Froyo Feb 8, 2015

10. gopirque
    Eclair Feb 9, 2015

gopirque , Feb 9, 2015 :
    Mods are going to be busy tonight...the amount of people who post first before reading anything truly astounds me.

duggum likes this.
  11. duggum
    Froyo Feb 9, 2015

duggum , Feb 9, 2015 :
    It's mind boggling that so many people are unable (unwilling, more likely) to take five minutes to read the sticky posts and get a feel for how this whole invite thing works.

/boggle

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015

12. meliicrn
    Eclair Feb 9, 2015

13. eriklively
    Donut Feb 9, 2015

eriklively , Feb 9, 2015 :
    I have been on here all night trying to figure it out. I am reading sticky posts, but all I can find is posts saying not to ask. Nowhere can I find a place to ask. Eventually I will find the "correct" way to ask. Lots of threads and hundreds of comment pages though.

14. ali.moha
    Eclair Feb 9, 2015

ali.moha , Feb 9, 2015 :
    how can you really get your hands on a invite. I've been searching here on this forum for 1 week and still no invite. But some people manage to get one in less than an hour. how do they do it??

szook217 likes this.
  15. szook217
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2015

szook217 , Feb 9, 2015 :
    Same here need help

eriklively likes this.
  16. duggum
    Froyo Feb 9, 2015

duggum , Feb 9, 2015 :
    Go to the invite forum and look for threads in which people are offering invites. Post an appropriate, polite, and non-begging reply to the thread, and see what happens.

More importantly, while you are waiting, stay active in the forums by helping folks out when possible and just participating as a member of the OPO community, rather than someone who is just waiting to get an invite.

Good luck!

eriklively likes this.
  17. eriklively
    Donut Feb 9, 2015

eriklively , Feb 9, 2015 :
    I am not new at this, I have a cyanogen modded nook color. I was so excited to find out about this phone. But what am I supposed to talk about on here? My desire for an invite is paramount in being able to add to this community....I guess I can start posting "If I had a OPO then I think I would..." Not much to say till I get an invite.

18. nazihheni
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2015

19. ptruong1
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2015

ptruong1 , Feb 9, 2015 :
    I have to agree with the confused individuals in here. I've been looking for months on twitter, facebook, reddit, google+ just as numerous online posts have specified to do, to get an invite. I have since then come here to find more information, and like all those willing to read and go through the posts, all I am seeing are stickies about not "begging" for an invite and to instead help those in the forums.

Now I'm all about helping others, but how exactly does one help someone, who is also looking to get their hands on a phone such as myself. Better yet, how does one help others asking about the phone when, one doesn't own a phone to tell them about it. This sub-forum is entitled Invites, but does that mean you just wait and look until someone offers an invite, or are we not allowed to ask because that's considered "begging". The majority of the reply and posts I've seen have looked pretty polite with a simple ask for an invite and posting of their email. If that is considered begging, then what isn't?

Like many going through the forum, I really want the OPO. The specs are phenomenal, The snapdragon 801 is a very powerful and and energy efficient processor. Coupled with 3 gigs of ram and a 3100amh battery, this thing should run anything you throw at it with battery life to spare. What I can't find information about is the "Global 4G Lte". From what I've read and tested, phones setup to work on international 4G does not work with US 4G LTE such as AT&T. What this usually means is that these phones will work in the US on the 2g and 3g but not 4g because it doesn't support the bands the US carriers use. Can anyone confirm if it actually supports the US 4g LTE bands and that you can get 4G speeds in the US.

And if someone has an invite available, I would really appreciate one. My email is ptruong1@gmail.com.

Thanks.

20. manojsnagpure
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2015

manojsnagpure , Feb 9, 2015 :
    Someone shared his claimed invite to Me and I already placed order with it. Will there be any problem when I recive my phone ?Do I able to setup my phone with my account details ?Is warrenty valid on my phone ? Any other issue I might face ?

Please reply urgently so that I can decide to return or use my phone.