for those who have the ONE, how is the quality?

?

is your ONE working properly?

1. yes, it works as advertised

434 vote(s)
    50.9%
  2. works well with a few minor bugs here and there

291 vote(s)
    34.1%
  3. has a lot of issues but it's still usable

60 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. i got a bad unit and will require an RMA

68 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. georgenitin1984
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2014

georgenitin1984 , Nov 27, 2014 :
    Sure it is.. judith.. just how much you feel the phone making you feel differentiated from the crowd...

2. kuri7650
    Gingerbread Nov 27, 2014

kuri7650 , Nov 27, 2014 :
    Works perfectly for me. A slight yellow tint on the bottom but it does not bother me at all. It's really hard to notice though. Happy with my OPO glad I am one of the lucky one's without issues aside from the yellow tint. Did 2 OTA updates and works flawlessly.

3. koos.varkevisser
    Eclair Dec 2, 2014

koos.varkevisser , Dec 2, 2014 :
    Got a DOA. After two weeks of being ignored I have filed a complaint at Paypal and requested my money back...

4. Majaz
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

5. miromies
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

miromies , Dec 2, 2014 :
    My opo has been perfect even like it more than sgs5 wich i had before opo

6. Oyathnkso
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2014

7. v1ks
    Gingerbread Dec 2, 2014

v1ks , Dec 2, 2014 :
    3 days of use and working well. had one random reboot but since updating to 44s everything seems well. got 4hrs SOT and expect this to increase once i have tweaked the phone to how i want it.

8. Jag Vem
    Eclair Dec 2, 2014

9. sls61
    Donut Dec 2, 2014

sls61 , Dec 2, 2014 :
    Hi, which country are you using T-Mobile LTE in?

10. ntj1234
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

ntj1234 , Dec 2, 2014 :
    They should have provided the option of purchasing a cover for the phone.
    The yellow tint seems to be an issue that keeps popping up.
    Lets hope everyone here gets hold of the superb phone in mint condition.

11. macem29
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2014

macem29 , Dec 2, 2014 :
    the quality of the internals is first rate, the OS is buggy, but I knew that and like CM

so that leaves the case and screen, and I'd rate both as substandard
    screen issues are well documented, as is the weakness of the build - you cannot drop this phone

a comparison for me in the PC world would be the Acer company, on paper they rival anyone,
    but the build quality is substandard, after a few months you'll have buttons falling off

12. Leozia
    Froyo Dec 2, 2014

Leozia , Dec 2, 2014 :
    I think it works great. It's super fast, nice camera, feels great. The only thing that i don't like is that minne makes wierd cracking noises. But thats probably only me:)

13. MonicaKuz
    Donut Dec 2, 2014

MonicaKuz , Dec 2, 2014 :
    So glad you posted this. I've never been so excited about trying to get a phone. Loving all the feedbacks :)

14. nipsip
    Gingerbread Dec 2, 2014

nipsip , Dec 2, 2014 :
    Mine was DOA. Customer service is the worst in the mobile handset business. I have just been through a month of Hell trying to get a refund.

15. asukidwe
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

koos.varkevisser likes this.
  16. ShelaghDB
    Gingerbread Dec 13, 2014

ShelaghDB , Dec 13, 2014 :
    Im happy with the phone. Have had it about 3 months. I will be happier when the camera can be used without crashing and my needing to reboot it every 2nd or 3rd photo. Fortunately for me a camera is not a huge issue on a phone for me and I do believe all bugs will be worked out within 1-2 updates.
    I don't have the yellow band issue I see people speak of.
    I DO however have little yellow dots when I type an instant message but it actually looks as if its meant to be there...and they disappear immediately...........cant explain it but it kinda looks cool. Not an issue for me at all. Just the camera. Really would like it to work properly. Otherwise, love the phone

17. oscar cano
    Donut Dec 13, 2014

oscar cano , Dec 13, 2014 :
    Yellow band at the bottom. Weak vibration. Less than stellar speakers. Aside from that the phone is just awesome. Will use this for a while then get a nexus 6 if the yellow band doesn't disappear or if lollipop doesn't get here soon.

18. qbravet
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2014

qbravet , Dec 13, 2014 :
    it worked great for me. the only problems i had was the opo having a weaker signal than my older phones. The speaker is also a bit low on the volume, even when maxed. Otherwise there were no major problems.

19. dohling
    Gingerbread Dec 14, 2014

dohling , Dec 14, 2014 :
    Just like that!
    I'm not sure yet about signal strenght, I'll know after x.mas - but for one, I live in the countryside, so that might be my provider (plus a lack of LTE band 20 for Europe), and for another MAJOR thing, the ONE made me learn & taught me a lot!
    Everything works fine, but the camera RAW seems AMAZING- I love it.

20. ronclon
    Honeycomb Dec 14, 2014

ronclon , Dec 14, 2014 :
    So 86% so far have said that it either worked as advertised or had a few minor bugs. That's a far cry from what the trolls on the forums would have you believe. And considering it's on a message board where people usually go to complain about problems I would say that is fantastic.