Forced vibration feedback

1. Walter.White
    Eclair Jun 2, 2017

Walter.White , Jun 2, 2017 :
    1. When OnePlus 3T will not recognize your fingerprint it will give a vibration feedback.

2. When outside OnePlus 3T will try to find free wifi network and will give vibration feedback when found.

In both cases we are absolutely unable to turn off this vibration feedback, which becomes quite irritating. This was also confirmed by OP Customer Care. Also vibration is so strong that beside vibrating it produces a strong sound (few times, during the meeting, I wanted quickly to check my phone, without anybody noticing, missed the finger, got this vibration feedback, but also the look from the boss figuring out that I was playing with the phone while he was presenting)!

Do you find this annoying as well and could we do something to change it. Does OP even listens in such cases?

kevinpatel4400 likes this.
  2. kevinpatel4400
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2017

kevinpatel4400 , Jun 2, 2017 :
    I fully agree with you, I am facing same problem. OnePlus please solve this, it is really irritating.

3. Abhio9
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2017

4. Iuliskaya
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 2, 2017

Iuliskaya , Jun 2, 2017 :
    I've turned off the WiFi search because it drains the battery, and the misplaced fingerprint read, i recommend you set it up in every angle you think you will put your f finger on the scanner. For me this works almost all the time, the only moments i had a read error is when my finger was wet.

5. leo98918
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2017

leo98918 , Jun 3, 2017 :
    1) No one should ever have WiFi scanning on, since it will drain your battery.

2) Your the only one who thinks the vibration motor is strong/good. Which I'm in agreement with. Everyone else on here thinks it's "weak" or annoying whenever it reads/misreads the users fingerprint.

6. lostLambda
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2017

7. F_Diganta_Koner_WIXu
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2017

F_Diganta_Koner_WIXu , Jun 3, 2017 :
    You can turn off wifi scan it will save your battery and you need not scan unnecessarily when not required. But yes the fingerprint vibration feedback is quite annoying.

8. MikeSchröder
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2017

MikeSchröder , Jun 3, 2017 :
    I also hope they fix they will give us the option to turn off the vibration motor or that... When the phone is in silent mode the vibration motor isn't working.