Forum should watch out for Yellow Tint Rumours trying to sabotage @oneplus

1. cdrin
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

cdrin , Dec 6, 2014 :
    If you cannot finish them off,join them.Many anti @OnePlus are joining to downplay the success of Oneplus by creating yellow light issues.
    In fact one member says "Though I don't have yellow light issues,since many others are having my phone will also develop yellow light issues and hence I am returning"
    Lot of microanalysis is done on @OnePlus.
    If you don't like the @OnePlus return it and move on. Trying to create a panic,polling on the defect is setting up a paranoia with an agenda
    Everyphone I purchased till now has some light bleeding issues. Google for iPhone white light bleeding.
    Some of them don't even acknowledge it. Just because @Vikas @Carl @David acknowledge issues and respond, we should not take things for granted and set up rumour mill.
    Just today @OnePlus scotched rumors on Gorilla Glass.
    If we are going to distract them from their work and development and giving only doomsday rumour mongering, the company can hardly grow and majority of those satisfied will be the losers.
    Let Moderators set ground rules for reporting complaints on forum.

2. malleswarasastry
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

malleswarasastry , Dec 6, 2014 :
    If you are facing problem you have right to share it..you can't have an unconditional love towards one when u spent money on it..its not some bero fans club where you need to talk only positives..its Users thread.. I am a fan but I have a problem with my device

avinash6583 likes this.
  3. cdrin
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

cdrin , Dec 6, 2014 :
    There is a 10 day return at Amazon.There is a warranty . There are also umpteen internet resources. My point is not to create a panic or paranoia. I stand firm on what I say

leeblaze222 likes this.
  4. jbadshah
    Donut Dec 6, 2014

5. malleswarasastry
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

malleswarasastry , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Thanks for your info..after so much excitement to have NY hands on my fav mobile I feel disappointed..anyways I know what should I need to do further..I DoNT need your suggestion..as if you are saying to a person who is looking for an address to use Google maps which everybody knows..

6. Erebus94
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

Erebus94 , Dec 6, 2014 :
    They are not rumours. Many people are facing the problem including myself. If not here, then where else will people express their problems?

7. igeekyayush
    KitKat Dec 6, 2014

igeekyayush , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Dude user pays for the device. No matter its Samsung, Apple or One Plus.

And regarding you telling about panic. Maybe you would be well aware of Bend Gate. We are the users, companies run because of us!

If you are not satisfied with your device, make full use of Amazon Policy

LOLmLOL likes this.
  8. oneplusmeequalsinfinity
    Donut Dec 6, 2014

oneplusmeequalsinfinity , Dec 6, 2014 :
    there is nothing wrong in ppl talking about the issues that plague the device as long as they are not trolling. Unless we complain and talk about the issues how is the company going to improve ? Constructive feedback should always be welcomed..

9. cdrin
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

cdrin , Dec 6, 2014 :
    I will only say Indian market is cut throat competition. When Xiaomi came they said Air Force banned it. Then it became untrue. Yellow tint has to be resolved by immediate return to Amazon. Threatening consumer court etc is in bad taste

leeblaze222 likes this.
  10. sandym
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

sandym , Dec 6, 2014 :
    i do not know about others , I got my OPO yesterday, Touch wood , so far i have not face any issue, be it voice call quality, yellow tint, touch issue, heating device, sound quality or battery drying.

11. mysticalorb
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

mysticalorb , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Dude no one cares about what you feel! If its out there, its out there! You've joined the forums a week ago and you're already making decisions on people should react to faulty devices? Hell no!

12. cdrin
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

cdrin , Dec 6, 2014 :
    It is my corner,my thread and I make my views. Number of days of joining does not matter. Content of my posts matter. Read and re read

leeblaze222 likes this.
  13. mysticalorb
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

mysticalorb , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Try deleting this comment on "Your Corner", "Your Thread" :) Let me know when its done :)

14. shahsahil007
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

15. cdrin
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

cdrin , Dec 6, 2014 :
    Let Mods decide, comments decent or indecent. Don't de ride because of number of days.What matters is content. I have done well

leeblaze222 likes this.
  16. talk2g
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

talk2g , Dec 6, 2014 :
    A buyer has right to critics any company if it fails to deliver quality product.

17. Mr kryptonite
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2014

Mr kryptonite , Dec 6, 2014 :
    LOL dude
    till now nobody has supported you,.. yet you decide for yourself that you have don well.

18. prashantk1985
    Froyo Dec 6, 2014

prashantk1985 , Dec 6, 2014 :
    As I have not yet bought the phone, your post has further confused me. BTW if people are compalaining company should take it positevely, it will help them improve upon Also, how do you come to know it is rumor only?

neha121 likes this.
  19. Mr kryptonite
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2014

Mr kryptonite , Dec 6, 2014 :
    yup that too if the product costs 22k!!!

20. talk2g
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

talk2g , Dec 6, 2014 :

yes buddy!!

22k is a lot of money….
    I don't get 22k mobile every year or even two.