No wonder there's people complaining about overheating ! :rolleyes:

2. ASCHENTE_V
    KitKat Jun 5, 2020

ASCHENTE_V , Jun 5, 2020 :
    1591385056181.jpg

3. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jun 5, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jun 5, 2020 :
    I'm all in for some type of apply system to join even open beta.
    Some restricted area of the forum for example for those users that got accepted.

4. bobsta , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Sounds like to me that OP's developers are overloaded with work having to support more devices but the size of the development team remains the same. If things don't change, it will eventually flow through to standard updates which will become quarterly, six monthly and eventually annually.

5. idkwhoiam322
    Nougat Jun 5, 2020

idkwhoiam322 , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Both yes and no to this is bad
    Yes - you shouldn't have to be on beta to get the latest security patches.
    No - Pretty obvious but it'd suck really bad for OP [ users ] if they can't manage to do even just security updates regularly. They only do 5-6 a year anyways.

6. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 5, 2020

Tobikage , Jun 5, 2020 :
    tenor.gif
    *temporarily

idkwhoiam322 likes this.
  7. VB1
    Gingerbread Jun 5, 2020

VB1 , Jun 5, 2020 :
    ASCHENTE_V

I know, but they are blind enough to skip it🤦.The only thing their eyes never miss is the change list, even from the different device branches (hilarious, I know).

Moreover even if they manage to download the update through Oxygen Updater, they are still clueless about the changelog which the new update brings. They can't even read the changelog mentioned in the post. 🤦‍♂️[e]1f646[/e]‍

8. idkwhoiam322
    Nougat Jun 5, 2020

idkwhoiam322 , Jun 5, 2020 :
    I wish but I don't have the time. Have a lot of work with uni, one after the other >.> Probably [ Massive air quotes ] will be free by August but till then I'm mostly just read only/occasional posts.

Tobikage likes this.
  9. IgorT76
    Gingerbread Jun 5, 2020

IgorT76 , Jun 5, 2020 :
    I have exactly the same feelings:)

bobsta likes this.
  10. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 5, 2020

Tobikage , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Fine.... edited my post :rolleyes:

B_Wrath and idkwhoiam322 like this.
  11. jontalk
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 5, 2020

jontalk , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Manu...Being a 5T owner in the US, while monitoring the stable Android 10 release thread, can I assume the current build will NOT be released to America until the countless bugs have been fixed? Also, there are MANY who dissatisfied with the lack of OP gestures which comes as little surprise. Any ideas when the US will get a new build? Thanks

12. V1570056406629
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2020

13. Shashank.
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2020

Shashank. , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 6, 2020 :
    Make another 500 devices per year.
    one Plus 9, 9 pro , 9pro max, 9 lite,9 super lite and same for 9t series , and One plus Z2 to Z50 in the same year. then it'll be really convenient for you to update this message to one open beta for 1 year.
    what happened to that flagship killer, every enthusiast's dream phone One Plus? 🤦🏽‍♂️

I guess brands like realme are filling that void.

14. Shashank.
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2020

ASCHENTE_V

Actually the whole situation sucks, 'cause those "beta testers" joined the stream thanks to experienced users' help, advice, direct personal instructions etc. Not just 1+ is to be blamed for the current state.

View attachment 1332963

What I think is sure we get some clueless dudes for beta testing but it's not as bad as this whole conversation is making it should, I still know hundreds just around me who don't know what the community app is for and don't know how to uninstall it. If a guy is curious enough to find the community, find his way around to the right thread and ask a question regarding installation, however stupid it may be , he deserves a chance and who are we to underestimate his contribution.

However, people like
    "Update come when"
    "need x,y feature"
    posting random forms are the ones that needs to be cleaned.

Not all people have the same level of understanding skills and it doesn't hurt to help out a guy who came this far.

Z1591242564031 likes this.
  15. DerNachbar
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2020

DerNachbar , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 6, 2020 :
    like the Netflix app. people who need it can download it. it's just blowing up the OS.

btw. 200.000 bugs are fixed. wow. what about the 5-6 bugs people complaining for a year. not fixed yet. what are those 200.000 bugs. focus on the important bugs.

Some_Random_Username likes this.
  16. Shashank.
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2020

What I think is sure we get some clueless dudes for beta testing but it's not as bad as this whole conversation is making it should, I still know hundreds just around me who don't know what the community app is for and don't know how to uninstall it. If a guy is curious enough to find the community, find his way around to the right thread and ask a question regarding installation, however stupid it may be , he deserves a chance and who are we to underestimate his contribution.

However, people like
    "Update come when"
    "need x,y feature"
    posting random forms are the ones that needs to be cleaned.

Not all people have the same level of understanding skills and it doesn't hurt to help out a guy who came this far.

SRD. likes this.
  17. Young_Blood
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2020

18. Bhavesh Bhoir
    Eclair Jun 6, 2020

Bhavesh Bhoir , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 6, 2020 :
    Using 7pro since a year, running beta rom since wen it is available. Everything sims good but from latest ob14 charging speed has became very slow. takes 100 mins to charge from 0to100. please slove it in next update. thanks in advance for looking into it

19. the_o2
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jun 6, 2020

the_o2 , Jun 6, 2020 :
    Meanwhile me in Parallel universe :
    " less updates means less bloatwares, Yeah " :cool::cool:

In reality : Bloatwares comes directly without having any Beta tests for it :p:sweatsmile:

o2 soon gonna be Co2 :oops:
    Save the nature, save the OS.

20. ananyr
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2020

ananyr , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 6, 2020 :
    thinking seriously to going back [e]1f614[/e][e]1f614[/e][e]1f612[/e] to the empire of Samsung ... unfortunately ☹️☹️☹️

SuppNyUs and Ravi BINAVAT like this.