FPS Failed - RMA Creation Issues

1. amb67
    Gingerbread Jun 26, 2016

amb67 , Jun 26, 2016 :
    Anyone having issues creating an RMA?

My OP2 FPS/Home button has failed and I have been liaising with support, they advised me to create an RMA. I followed the instructions but I don't get any drop down menu to select RMA when I click on the 'Service Request' button.

The last contact with them was around 90 minutes ago, since then nothing..... been without my FPS/Home button since 13th June now.

Filed a Paypal dispute as I'm fed up with jumping through hoops to get my phone working as it should.

OP customer support is dire, one piece of advice, if your phone goes wrong just stick it in the bin and never settle for OP again.

2. tallynerdy
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2016

tallynerdy , Jul 2, 2016 :
    I think I'm suffering the same issue. In my case, there simply is no "Service Request" button on my order history page. They asked me to send them a screen shot so they could escalate the issue, and had no other way of registering my RMA. Frustrating indeed.

3. jerrymilton
    Jelly Bean Jul 2, 2016

jerrymilton , Jul 2, 2016 :
    Paypal ? When exactly did you buy the OP2 ? just get with them on the chat and tell them to fill out the RMA for you w/ the info you provide. the link to file warranty/service is clearly jacked up as it takes you straight to one's account of existing claims and that button you are clicking on shows squat cuz you haven't actually filed anything yet.

4. jerrymilton
    Jelly Bean Jul 2, 2016

jerrymilton , Jul 2, 2016 :

5. rswinney99
    Gingerbread Jul 2, 2016

6. amb67
    Gingerbread Jul 2, 2016

amb67 , Jul 2, 2016 :
    All done, the buttons appeared yesterday and my RMA email arrived last night. OP2 all packed up and ready for collection, looks like it's off to Germany to be repaired.

I reckon the website was inundated with traffic due to the OP3 launch.

7. tallynerdy
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2016