[France][Sosh]Data connectivity loss

1. shadowwisps
    Eclair May 4, 2018

shadowwisps , May 4, 2018 :
    Since a few weeks, maybe a little over a month, my OP5T is intermittently disconnected from data service for no apparent reason.
    This only happens when I am walking, cycling, in a taxi or a metro..basically moving along.

From the following carrier support thread (in French), it seems that it is affecting multiple users with this carrier/device pairing. There are some testing reports and technical information in the thread.

https://communaute.sosh.fr/t5/Ma-li...s-de-données-sur-OnePlus-5/m-p/2234293#M10301

Everyone has linked occurrences to network cell/base/antenna changes.
    While I realise that this can come from the carrier, a general issue with this kind of impact would be well reported and discussed, and unfortunately it can only seem to be linked to this particular device.

Could you please pick this up (has apparently also been reported on twitter) and help get to the bottom of this extremely annoying and service breaking issue?

Apologies if this has already been reported, but I can't find anything about it anywhere.

Thanks !

JeSuisUnEnfoire and noldar_fr like this.
  2. shadowwisps
    Eclair May 6, 2018

shadowwisps , May 6, 2018 :
    Update and bump: apparently someone reported this on twitter and was told to clear cache through recovery mode.
    Have done so, no improvement whatsoever...

3. G_Anthony_Martins_NpyX
    Cupcake May 11, 2018

4. shadowwisps
    Eclair May 12, 2018

shadowwisps , May 12, 2018 :
    Thanks for the update.
    As you can see from the link in my first post, there are multiple people affected by this.
    One+, when can we expect feedback please?

5. Artemus
    Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Moderator May 12, 2018

Best Answer

6. shadowwisps
    Eclair May 13, 2018

Artemus likes this.
  7. Artemus
    Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Moderator May 13, 2018