Free invite 64GB BLACK

1. Estancia
    Eclair Oct 5, 2014

Estancia , Oct 5, 2014 :
    I just joined this website few days ago because i found about one plus whenever my nexus 5 broke. And was bummed because i couldn't not purchased the phone unless i have the invite. Im in US. hopefully i can get off of this flip phone soon.
    Thanks

2. rob_n1
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

rob_n1 , Oct 5, 2014 :
    ah I just found more proof in my house, id take a photo but my phone was lost (why im clamoring for an invite lol) i can tell you the front cover of the new york post says MEGA BANK HACK in giant black letters. in reference to the recent bank vulnerability

3. minusTWO
    Donut Oct 5, 2014

4. aaroneb
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2014

rob_n1 likes this.
  5. cwats04
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

cwats04 , Oct 5, 2014 :
    INVITES TO BUY THE ONE

No invites received. You can get invites by participating in our forum, contests or having a friend share one with you.

INVITES TO SHARE

No invites to share. Once you have purchased a phone you will be assigned sharable invites as we have stock available. Please note that it will happen randomly, not a specific amount of time after buying. You will receive an email when sharable invites are assigned to you.

Live in the US

6. vinsonly
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

vinsonly , Oct 5, 2014 :
    [​IMG] I just joined today as I found out about this phone through a friend. It looks incredible and I'd love to own one. My name is Vinson, from Canada.

7. Dall333
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

Dall333 , Oct 5, 2014 :
    America and i don't have a phone mine broke two days ago and i just joined yesterday

8. rob_n1
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

Attached Files:

9. vinsonly
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

10. Mommageek
    Froyo Oct 5, 2014

Mommageek , Oct 5, 2014 :
    ONEPLUS
    INVITES TO BUY THE ONE

No invites received. You can get invites by participating in our forum, contests or having a friend share one with you.

INVITES TO SHARE

No invites to share. Once you have purchased a phone you will be assigned sharable invites as we have stock available. Please note that it will happen randomly, not a specific amount of time after buying. You will receive an email when sharable invites are assigned to you.

INVITE HISTORY

CodeStatus

From US

11. Zenatos
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2014

Zenatos , Oct 6, 2014 :
    INVITES TO BUY THE ONE

INVITES TO SHARE

Canada

12. nvc
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2014

13. rtasche
    Donut Oct 6, 2014

14. Lastbluesun
    Eclair Oct 6, 2014

Lastbluesun , Oct 6, 2014 :
    I have a Oneplus but my mom does not have any phone. We both live in the US. If you can private message me, I can direct you to her. She switched carriers just so I can use a OnePlus but T-Mobile can't unlock Sprint's iPhone 5. She saw my OnePlus and now she's in love.

15. Joey_all_the_way
    Eclair Oct 6, 2014

16. Alcdgf
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2014

17. vygaralvarez
    Donut Oct 6, 2014

18. ybelinga
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2014