Free invite for 1+2

1. asd313asd
    Froyo Sep 8, 2015

asd313asd , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Word about myself.... Ridiculous! :p

2. Berndeveraert
    Froyo Sep 8, 2015

Berndeveraert , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Only works if you give both your e-mail & OP account details...:)
    But if...I'm a process engineer in the biotech industry, love tech in general but mainly smartphones & computers! I like to boulder (climbing), krav maga & love to travel (and hopefully take pictures with OPT :D). Been waiting for this phone for ever, didn't buy OPO cuz I waited for OPT!

3. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 8, 2015

CrAcKeZ , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Can't post it here, bots will snatch it. "jay2185" is the lucky dude/girl everyone else just posting for no reason(and spamming me with pm's)

Said 1st one not nth one :D

P.S. Still waiting for his/her pm, if he doesn't reply in a reasonable amount of time I'll go to the second one

4. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 8, 2015

CrAcKeZ , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Sorry no (read first post)

5. Christian_yn
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 8, 2015

6. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 8, 2015

CrAcKeZ , Sep 8, 2015 :
    I was waiting for some months for my 1+1 until an indian dude thought I should get his invite, weird part? before that I had an invite but didn't check my e-mails in time :p

7. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 8, 2015

CrAcKeZ , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Check ur pm, if you don't reply in time(about 12 hours from now), I'll give it to the next person - sorry about that but I need to give some time to the other guy, he will have about 7 hours to buy it

8. strickerz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 8, 2015

9. Jean Pierre1
    Gingerbread Sep 8, 2015

Jean Pierre1 , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Why wait for someone who's not ready to take it..there are desperate people who wish to take the invite give it to them........pls

10. alexmutti
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2015

alexmutti , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Hi,

I really "need" an invite... I have an old first generation Moto X that's not working properly and I'm done keeping it. I really want to buy an One Plus 2 but I can't wait too long because my phone is about to die. Please consider giving the invite to me!

11. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 8, 2015

CrAcKeZ , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Sorry no (read first post)

P.S. I would like 1+2 if someone buy me my 1+1 at almost regular price, no scratches dual armor+tempered glass root access, CM12.1 Nightlies and much more, the only thing that's stopping me is the money, can't afford to ..I have other things to manage than getting a phone

12. Jean Pierre1
    Gingerbread Sep 8, 2015

13. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 8, 2015

CrAcKeZ , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Why I need to keep repeating myself?

As said waiting for "jay2185" to reply! if he replies he'll get the invite he was first, if he doesn't the second in the replies will get it

Please read 1st post, don't write without reason or sending me pm. That was the deal from start - have a nice day people

P.S. I'm not going to give the link in here of course but I will inform you that the "deal" has finished. The jay2185 will get it in a pm(if he replies that is, still expecting a message from him/her)

14. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Sep 8, 2015

SoniaB , Sep 8, 2015 :
    jay2185 looks to be an Indian user (going by his post history) so your Global invite is of no use to him.
    Current global invites cannot be shared as they are linked to your account. Unless of course you are sharing by letting a user use your account to buy

15. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 8, 2015

CrAcKeZ , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Looks like an indian user? what assumptions are these? I've seen his profile has zero info, are you a magician or you backtrace his ip found his ISP and you suspect he's now in a VPN because ur that good?

Still need to get hi reply, if he doesn't reply, in about 11 hours next in line will pick it up.

P.S. IT'S the GLOBAL version for people that are indian - saying that won't reduce the indian user pm's or replies because rarely someone reads all the comments, but I have to say this.

16. ollyofford
    Eclair Sep 8, 2015

17. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 8, 2015

CrAcKeZ , Sep 8, 2015 :
    hahhahah sure you can set me "free" but 1st post is for everyone :D

Have a nice day ;}

18. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Sep 8, 2015

SoniaB , Sep 8, 2015 :
    click on his profile and look at his posts:

jay.PNG
    possibly the reason he is not replying is also due to it being middle of the night in India now.
    Deduction Dear Watson [​IMG]

19. smanrocks
    Gingerbread Sep 8, 2015

smanrocks , Sep 8, 2015 :
    I am a teenage guy going to an engineering school, 21st in the nation. I like to play and watch basketball, and almost play any other sports. I have not had a phone since, but plan on the 1+2 to be my first. Thanks for your consideration :)

20. suavebajaj
    Gingerbread Sep 8, 2015

suavebajaj , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Ya its 1:05 am in India..

SoniaB likes this.