Free invite for 1+2

1. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 9, 2015

CrAcKeZ , Sep 9, 2015 :
    Lets be bold and post this so it would be easy to understand: This is a GLOBAL invite(1) and ONLY for the first dude/girl who replied, he miss the chance, so we're going to second, in 20 mins to the third so forth

NO INVITE FOR INDIA, NO INVITE FOR INDIA, NO INVITE FOR INDIA, NO INVITE FOR INDIA, NO INVITE FOR INDIA, NO INVITE FOR INDIA, NO INVITE FOR INDIA, NO INVITE FOR INDIA, NO INVITE FOR INDIA, NO INVITE FOR INDIA, NO INVITE FOR INDIA, NO INVITE FOR INDIA, NO INVITE FOR INDIA,

(I bet some guy/girl from India will post later ..."do you have an invite for users in india?")

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015

2. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 9, 2015

CrAcKeZ , Sep 9, 2015 :
    Highly unlike, 12-15k? I'm from Greece so 12-15k don't know what they are, rupees? are you from india or something?

P.S. I don't live in a big city, no time for that :D

Ashwith likes this.
  3. Ashwith
    Jelly Bean Sep 9, 2015

Ashwith , Sep 9, 2015 :
    Sorry buddy, that post was meant for India. My bad:p

4. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 9, 2015

CrAcKeZ , Sep 9, 2015 :
    So we move on to the third person in line, @karmvir4u but if my memory doesn't fail me he's from india so going to the next one which is @BenAlex - send me a pm asap, you've got 1 hour man

5. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 9, 2015

CrAcKeZ , Sep 9, 2015 :
    Even if this is true, following the link says put ur OnePlus one details(details of the website), I can follow the link from my e-mail and enter the details of the person I'll give the invite ..worst case scenario if I'm troll you'll lose ur oneplus account here(and I'll get a report) :p

So for everything there's a way :D

P.S. If are not tranferable why a mod told me to inform him to close this thread when the transfer is completed? ..just saying

Have a nice day people

6. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 9, 2015

BenAlex likes this.
  7. BenAlex
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 9, 2015

CrAcKeZ likes this.
  8. MJ_36
    Gingerbread Sep 9, 2015

MJ_36 , Sep 9, 2015 :
    Great... people who really wanna buy one plus one are nt getting invite.. nd people like y r getting...

9. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 9, 2015

CrAcKeZ , Sep 9, 2015 :
    Life is unfair I know :D

10. shinoy.sharma
    Froyo Sep 9, 2015

11. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 9, 2015

CrAcKeZ , Sep 9, 2015 :
    For people with woman pictures talking to me in pm saying ur "shy" and u "need" the phone so you can get the invite, get away! ur not shy and ur "sellers" - seen that before ...

P.S. Invite is already given, trying to confirm the buy and close this thread :D

12. pgeventos
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2015

13. Avirup Talukdar
    Froyo Sep 9, 2015

Avirup Talukdar , Sep 9, 2015 :
    Kindly consider me for this...I am a big fan of One plus....I will be grateful if you send me this indian invite!!!

14. xiean
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2015

15. RambiPlays
    Donut Sep 9, 2015

16. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 9, 2015

CrAcKeZ , Sep 9, 2015 :
    @BenAlex said said "Thanks for the offer but I'll pass and give the chance to someone else in the forum."

I'm a bit tired of this to be honest(trying to help someone but ..), maybe I should leave this link to expire :S

I'll give it a last try, send me a pm with the following:

1) Some words about you (don't say male 18 and that's it, describe urself)
    2) This is bold but the link is linked to my e-mail account, I can enter from my e-mail to the link and to an oneplus account so I'll need ur username and a password(don't write this in public!) - I don't make the rules, blame OnePlus this wasn't present in the past
    3) First will come I'll give it away, if no one is willing to do 2) ..I'll leave this to expire, it expires in a few hours anyway so..

17. BenAlex

18. CrAcKeZ
    Honeycomb Sep 9, 2015

CrAcKeZ , Sep 9, 2015 :
    I have a hunch that the link will expire but well I did try my best to help some guy/girl get this ...I'm fine with myself

P.S. In the past all you needed was a link and nothing more, time have changed since that :D

Remaining 3h 53m as of now - 3:07pm (Greece time)

19. prdevil7575
    Eclair Sep 9, 2015

prdevil7575 , Sep 9, 2015 :
    i am awesome
    i am awesome
    i am awesome
    i am awesome
    here are 4 lines that will give you my exact description.....

20. BenAlex

BenAlex , Sep 9, 2015 :
    This member is awesome.