FREE INVITE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girbabe
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2014

girbabe , Oct 30, 2014 :
    Don't be ridiculous. People who read and obey the rules have every right to share in the forum too. Secondly, the begging spam posts are in ALL the forums. We can't get away from them. And third, if you had some common sense you would realize that there are again - a bazillion people asking for invites. Don't you think that when we DO finally get them to pass along, that we will probably give them out to our friends and family first? Then if any are left over we share here. People who have them open a specific thread and if you want one then you can respond. It keeps the spamming to a minimum. Is that so difficult to understand? And yes, we were all there once but we followed the rules.

2. aaronyee1994
    Eclair Oct 30, 2014

aaronyee1994 , Oct 30, 2014 :
    I didnt say you didnt have a right to post here
    Im just saying theres no need to put people down to this extent
    to make a fake post and give people false hope for no real purpose?
    and then to say something like this "so if I ever DO have an invite, I will make sure YOU will NEVER get your begging hands on it!"
    That's a bit much and unnecessarily rude for people who are just looking for a way to get the phone.
    sure it's on the rules to not beg for one, but when was there a forum where every single rule was followed?

3. girbabe
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2014

girbabe , Oct 30, 2014 :
    Well, here's an honest question for you. Let's say there are 500 people in this forum asking for invites. You just joined yesterday, made 10 posts and every single one was begging for an invite. Tell me. What have you done that would make anyone here choose you out of 500 people to give away these coveted invites. THAT'S why he was being rude. And if you choose not to follow the rules then don't complain about the attitudes from those of us who do.

4. xxgurukidxx
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2014

5. aaronyee1994
    Eclair Oct 30, 2014

aaronyee1994 , Oct 30, 2014 :
    if we're gonna get specific and detailed the rule isnt to not ask for invites, its to not start a thread purely based on getting an invite.
    thats something that was clarified for me earlier and something i was unaware of.
    and when did i ever make a claim that i did anything for me to be chosen for an invite?
    that also isnt justification for being a jerk to people you dont know

6. super_duder
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2014

7. TeamValor91
    Marshmallow Community Expert Oct 30, 2014

JayBerry99 and aaronyee1994 like this.