Cupcake Apr 9, 2016

5. AlphaX75
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2016

6. albe86
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2016

albe86 , Apr 9, 2016 :
    Hi, everyone!
    Nice idea!
    Unfortunately I never sent love letters!

7. Deepak.Si
    KitKat Apr 9, 2016

Deepak.Si , Apr 9, 2016 :
    Once there were Exams going During my 4th Grade/Class (in 2000) in School , I've always been a Good quick Learner Student , All my Teachers always Believe in me .[​IMG]

The Paper was Maths that day and I was So (Over) confident , I Answered the Paper in Half of the decided time and i said ' Sir my paper is complete and he said sit down you can't go until everyone Finishes their Paper....So i sat down and looked forward to the end of paper for Everyone.

Some (8,10) Fellow students was having difficulty in Solving the paper, they asked to teachers and One Teacher said 'What all of you have been doing the Whole Year!?!?, Playing Cricket (Looking at the Boys!!......
    In the last 20 minutes that Teacher said to the students ' :- Everyone who having difficulty in Paper....Copy that from Deepak's Answer Sheet.[​IMG]

Immediately everyone copied from my answer sheet and after the paper when the teachers were examining the Answer Sheets...They found that I answered wrong...The Main Top Number Question[​IMG]
    He called me and said bring a Stick with you..I thought somebody's did a Mistake in Copying and gonna get some Lesson[​IMG]
    When i reached there he said ''''Deepak you answered wrong and showed me the Sheet , I was Shocked[​IMG]

He said Since they all Copied from you , You will get One Stick (as Punishment) For each Person.
    Funny thing is they all were smiling when Looking at me (They were thinking We Believed in him and He has Mistaken.[​IMG]
    I got Ten Sticks in my hand but in a funny way. hand-303117_640.png [​IMG]
    Later they Gave us the second copy of Answer sheet and this Time I (we) Corrected the Answer
    .....and I think i was One of the Good Students in my Classroom [​IMG][​IMG]

One of the Few best memories of School [​IMG]

1plus2.1239 and Nicole Q. like this.
  8. joeter
    Donut Apr 9, 2016

joeter , Apr 9, 2016 :

9. joeter
    Donut Apr 9, 2016

10. dizturb
    Donut Apr 9, 2016

dizturb , Apr 9, 2016 :
    Hi everyone and good luck :) !

For the story My far away souvenir was when i was i was a younger there was a girl living in an other country ive met on holidays. I was so in love i ve send her a letter telling my feelings for her and leave in the letter a drawing of her ive made.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016

11. Blachloq
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2016

12. Mcfly13
    Donut Apr 9, 2016

13. Nodios
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2016

Nodios , Apr 9, 2016 :
    "I love you 125km away from you" i was with girl from another city from another country. 125km apart.

Nicole Q. likes this.
  14. megamall
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2016

15. kryddan
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2016

Nicole Q. likes this.
  16. RnB181
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2016

17. dallaker
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2016

18. ramu.eedupalli
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2016

ramu.eedupalli , Apr 9, 2016 :
    Commented

19. hardik_
    Froyo Apr 9, 2016

hardik_ , Apr 9, 2016 :
    Last year, I gave a OnePlus 2(Packaged in Red and Hearts wrap) to my beloved to accept it as my love for you. She wanted OP2 and she didn't had an invite that time. So i gave her. And she accepted it and accepted my love too! Thanks to OnePlus. And goodluck for the lucky draw. Hoping to win!

20. pppttl
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2016

pppttl , Apr 9, 2016 :
    There was a site for growing virtual camels on the internet. I met a girl there, through our camels - lol- and we talked a lot. She was a perfect match, so, even though she lived far away, and I never met her, I sent her a handwritten loveletter telling my feelings. Of course, time passed, we grew up, and haven't talked to each other in years, also i was like 10 years old at the time.