Friday Lucky Draw - Round 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hn2bsoe
    Gingerbread Apr 15, 2016

hn2bsoe , Apr 15, 2016 :
    A good friend of mind and I usually don't have a good luck, but sometimes we feel we need it.

2. vrtowc
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2016

3. lazejanev
    Eclair Apr 15, 2016

4. lucasuijtt
    Gingerbread Apr 15, 2016

5. abchauhan2009
    Eclair Apr 15, 2016

6. santimunoz
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2016

7. abchauhan2009
    Eclair Apr 15, 2016

8. avila58
    Donut Apr 15, 2016

9. prateeshrk
    Honeycomb Apr 15, 2016

lazejanev likes this.
  10. kevin-426
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2016

11. Cromartie
    Eclair Apr 15, 2016

12. santoshsavanur
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Apr 15, 2016

santoshsavanur , Apr 15, 2016 :
    Didn't win last week even though @Nicole Q. liked my post. :(

For this week, here is a pic of mine with my best friends at a beach. *Friends forerever*.

Attached Files:

13. Mika Krooswijk
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2016

14. Dron99
    Honeycomb Apr 15, 2016

Dron99 , Apr 15, 2016 :
    Honestly I'm not that much socially active, that's one of the reason I have kept my fb, twitter, G+, Hangouts on hault.
    College memories are always been the favorite to share with, And I'm trying my level best not to bore you guys. ;)

Me(Dr.) and My Roomie(Dr.X) weren't close till we spend some time together during undeniable train journey. We both has pluses and minus, fought for justice every single day but at the end of the day we were like close. Let me remind you, We both are Straight Male!! And We had no option but to live in the hostel otherwise we both could have had many GF's during our medical journey. How?
    Well we are among the smart crowd, And have greater ambitions in life.

I would say, There's always an attraction between the opposites, And we were fits into such criteria, He usually stay dirty, talk dirty, and ends up dirty too., Whereas I have always been Clean!! Protected. :)

Although after college we haven't really got a chance to meet in person as we both live in different states n busy with schedule, But still We've very good memory that could last forever. :)

15. Fries1985
    Honeycomb Apr 15, 2016

16. Sunil.369
    Froyo Apr 15, 2016

Sunil.369 , Apr 15, 2016 :
    Well my story starts like this, I had a friend when I was 14 years old and we used hang out every weekend, but later we fought as he was on a wrong route to make money yeah its a gambling. Later when he realized that it's a scam be reach out to me with empty hand's saying that he was wrong for not listening to me. Through we aren't good frds now the memories still the best.

17. go8soccer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 15, 2016

go8soccer , Apr 15, 2016 :
    I made a friend back in March of 2015. Since they we have nearly been attached at the hip. We often gaze at one other mindlessly, especially late at night. She's always there to wake me up and always full of energy. She sends me notes throughout the day about the silliest things that make me laugh. We also play games together, and it doesn't matter what I'm in the mood for, she's always there to play the game with me (even sports games!!). We both know friendships don't last forever, and we're okay with that. What matters is that we're there for each other until that day comes (knowing it will be a day of mixed emotions).
    My friend... is my OnePlus One

18. Kailey Corcoran-Boulé
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2016

Kailey Corcoran-Boulé , Apr 15, 2016 :
    My best friend and I have been through so much together in these past... 12 years? I think my favorite thing about it is that we did not speak for more than 6 months straight due to our final year in high school but one day I got a text from her and it was as if nothing had happened, no time had gone by and we were as close as ever. I think that is a great friendship. we don't need to speak everyday to know she is there for me and I for her. I love my best friend :D

Good luck everyone!

19. cedalone
    Jelly Bean Apr 15, 2016

cedalone , Apr 15, 2016 :
    Here i am again!
    Would be so nice to have luck this time, was on the way to buy it, but a gift from you OP doesn't have the same taste....

20. tasaras007
    Honeycomb Apr 15, 2016