Friday Lucky Draw - Round 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Apr 15, 2016

dsmonteiro , Apr 15, 2016 :
    Let's see if I manage two weeks in a row!

And don't worry, @Nicole Q., I'm sure a friendship bond like that is stronger than distance! ;)

2. sjraman79
    Jelly Bean Apr 15, 2016

sjraman79 , Apr 15, 2016 :
    I recently read the below story which i really liked and sharing it here. (most of them may know too, but its worth reading again)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Horror gripped the heart of a World War-I soldier, as he saw his lifelong friend fall in battle.

The soldier asked his Lieutenant if he could go out to bring his fallen comrade back…”You can go,” said the Lieutenant, “but don’t think it will be worth it. Your friend is probably dead and you may throw your life away.”The Lieutenant’s words didn’t matter, and the soldier went anyway.Miraculously, he managed to reach his friend, hoisted him onto his shoulder and brought him back to their company’s trench.The officer checked the wounded soldier, then looked kindly at his friend “, I told you it wouldn’t be worth it,” he said. “Your friend is dead and you are mortally wounded.”

“It was worth it, Sir,” said the soldier.

“What do you mean by worth it?” responded the Lieutenant.” Your friend is dead.””Yes Sir,” the soldier answered, “but it was worth it because when I got to him, he was still alive and I had the satisfaction of hearing him say……. “Man…I knew you would come! “

3. petrsupolik
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2016

4. Dark_Floyd
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2016

5. rohitanand
    KitKat Apr 15, 2016

6. nightnuke
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2016

7. Saakal
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2016

8. Charabia
    Honeycomb Apr 15, 2016

Charabia , Apr 15, 2016 :
    It's not a thirteen friday but will be a lucky one for some.

And for the story, just keep in mind that you are the writer of yours ;)

9. WaltDephuk
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2016

10. Pazzelli tecnosistemi srl
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2016

11. Valokuvaaja
    Honeycomb Apr 15, 2016

12. FranSantos
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2016

13. kidpoker21
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2016

kidpoker21 , Apr 15, 2016 :
    I lost my true love long time ago :( life still goes on and i hope itll get better for everyone! Goodluck to you all!

14. benybendebou
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2016

15. Shuller
    Jelly Bean Apr 15, 2016

16. Pimfy
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2016

17. AzareeZainal
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2016

18. weronikapleban
    Eclair Apr 15, 2016

weronikapleban , Apr 15, 2016 :
    My best friend has 4 legs, ginger fur, fetches the ball and never spoke a word to me. Our friendship started almost 5 years ago end ever since we never argued and always agree on everything. Whenever I'm sad he is right by my side, we share all the simple happy moments and the sad ones as well, I wouldn't be the same without my best friend, my doggie.

19. Tobikage
    Nougat Apr 15, 2016

20. r.rohit89
    Apr 15, 2016

r.rohit89 , Apr 15, 2016 :
    I had two best friends. One of 15 years and one of 10 years. I liked them too much.
    Sadly, we all have changed so much lately. It's just not the same anymore. It's more like frenemies now.

Wish I had a real best friend in these times.

I don't know. I can manage anyway.

P.S. Problem is, I'm not able to find anyone as crazy as I am.