Friday Lucky Draw - Round 4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s4nzi
    Froyo Apr 29, 2016

s4nzi , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Ive just broken my hand 2 weeks ago, 4 more weeks in a plaster. I've had to realise how lucky I am. Now I understand the feel when you can do and move freely, we always forget about it. Humans... :D I'm lucky 'cuz Jesus is my number one, yea. I have small hands, but still no trouble the one hand usage with my OPO, thanks for the sandstone back, haha. #neversettle #op3

2. Gadin
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

3. Janina.Ludwig
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

Janina.Ludwig , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Had a pretty good week so far, nothing to complain about.
    I'd love to be one of the lucky winners anyway. :) Have a great Friyay!

4. EjazKun
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

5. JohnRiches
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

6. gapo.lah
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

gapo.lah , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I snowed where i live 2 days ago, so i got to make snowman again and we had a snowball fight. Really strange weather, beacuse im currently wearing a tshirt and enjoing the sun. #neversettle

7. metalerjf
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

metalerjf , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Happy moment.... Nothing better than build a gundam model and that the camera of your OnePlus 2 can take amazing amazing photos of it

Attached Files:

8. SnapDragon01
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2016

SnapDragon01 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Last week I received the good news that I have 10 in electrical engineering , at my school ... but only two days later failed my uncle ... I'm devastated ...:(
    #NeverSettle #LoveOneplus

9. etekCobra
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

10. jstsmblaz
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

11. zkBoy
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

zkBoy , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Rough week for me, wouldn't mind to close it with a sweet win feeling for a change

12. Marino Maciel
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

Marino Maciel , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Yellow OP community!
    So proud of being part of this family!

Happy moments of my week? :) It’s easy… All the minutes I could talk, laugh and joke with my friends and my family. Breathing the same air… In fact, my happiness is right here, in these simple moments of my journey. :):)

The bad ones? Work alone… I really want a team to work with me. It’s better when you can discuss ideas, share knowledge!

At least I am happy for share these little things in this community. Thank you!
    Have a nice weekend.
    Marino Maciel

13. dirtsky
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

dirtsky , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I've had a helluva couple weeks. Last week had to have a kidneystone removal with surgery. Now I have a ureteral stent in with all the pain that comes along with it. This would make very happy to pick one of these up after the past couple weeks.

14. Acailler
    Donut Apr 29, 2016

Acailler , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Managed to have a 5 day weekend :D Got to love Jewish holidays and a bank holiday, all at the same time!

Also, tweeting out the word "shmuck" brought me here...

15. kuverti
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

kuverti , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Hey!
    So I bad thing from this week... hmm I didn pass an exam and now I have to work really hard if I want to complete this subject. A good memmory is finishing diving exam which now allwos me to become a free diver aka I can go diving and I am really excited for this. Summer will become a lot better now. Other then that I hope all of your things were good. What do you know? Maybe backpack will fix things

16. Chirag Selarka
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

Chirag Selarka , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Thank you for offering such a wonderful Backpack, this is one of the best gift from you via Luck draw. If I won this awesome Backpack I would gift it to my Wife as recently we had completed a wonderful 8years of our marriage, and as anniversary gift I am gifting her ONE Plus handset and I am sure this bag will be a added value to my gift. What else we ask from you apart from this such wonderful smile which you already gifted us via this draw and Backpack will add more to it for sure My wife will be super happy to be owner of this backpack. Thank you very much once again.. :)

17. CoachEgghead
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2016

CoachEgghead , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Happy moment this past week was driving to St. Louis MO to see my daughter playing softball in college!! Wash Univ in St. Louis #GoBears !!!

18. uddhav25
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

19. nazarite
    Eclair Apr 29, 2016

nazarite , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I am forced to take a job away from home. My happy day is when I get home for the weekend and see my family.

20. randomguysa
    Donut Apr 29, 2016