Friday Lucky Draw - Round 4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jalex83
    Donut Apr 29, 2016

Jalex83 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I work in mental health, and spent all week in training learning how to intervene if someone is suicidal. I feel much more well equipped to deal with difficult situations now, but OH MAN was that a heavy way to spend the week!

2. Ety
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2016

Ety , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Oh ! At the right time, my bag is worn and wednesday I offered to my mother a One plus X for his birthday.
    A beautiful and small smartphone in comparison with all these smartphone with 5,5" big screen for her (I choose that X after buying a One Plus One one year ago) !
    A lot of thing in relation to One plus if I win a bag :p !
    thanks for the game

3. nbrnz85
    Donut Apr 29, 2016

nbrnz85 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    well where do i start,
    found out that my wife was pregnant, :):):) HAPPY DAYS!!

then we discovered that due to the potential risk to our unborn child we had lost our planned vacation in 3weeks time to Cuba , due to the Zika virus outbreak there!!
    meaning because of the short notice we are now 5k out of pocket :(:(:(
    so yeah this week has been abit of a roller coaster

Attached Files:

4. hany13
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

hany13 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Hi Nicole ,
    nice to meet you
    for me last week was super awesome , my OPO turned 1 year old :D , i would have done a birthday party but it couldn't blow up the candle , but anyways i still love it a lot
    a good thing too is that i finally got my first design printed , and it's huuuuuuge ! , 8 meters wide !!
    and about the sad moments , nah life is too short to be sad :p

wish you all a good weekend , and a Happy easter for the Orthodox people here

5. elementg12
    Donut Apr 29, 2016

elementg12 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I've been having a crappy week, payed a lawyer for a speeding ticket in Virginia, thats all they do in Virginia is give out tickets. Then got towed in Orlando for parking in a parking lot with no signs in it for 10 mins. Hopefully its get a little better with a backpack.

6. jwjlaane
    Eclair Apr 29, 2016

ka300m likes this.
  7. ashish_nagarudr
    Donut Apr 29, 2016

8. iHaZTeHMuFFiNZ
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

9. Jordan O'Connor
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

Jordan O'Connor , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Found out that I'm going to Hong Kong at the end of May for a week with work, will be a great experience and its somewhere I've never been before so I can't wait! I also got home from work last night and my son clapped for the first time as I walked through the door it was a great moment

10. kayleeklerx
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

kayleeklerx , Apr 29, 2016 :
    What a nice backpack, nice to travel with to work and it will fit with my OnePlus2 :)

My bad moment was Wednesday, kings-day in the Netherlands. A free day from work, so many things I would do but... the weather was to bad! It was raining all day :(
    I had planned to ride a nice round on my bicycle but i wasn't lucky.
    Today was my happy moment, I've received positive feedback on my thesis! Two more months to go and then I hope I will be graduated.

Have a nice weekend y'all!

11. bjornknoop
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

bjornknoop , Apr 29, 2016 :
    my bad moments where that this week i only have test week at school so can't do a lot of fun stuff because you have to keep all week
    but my good moments are that i now have a week of from school

12. Lancelot_69
    Lollipop Apr 29, 2016

13. tanj666
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

tanj666 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    its a nice looking backpack, is it actually big enough to carry my 1+1 I wonder?

14. archip87
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

15. johnkiing
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

16. aenews
    KitKat Apr 29, 2016

aenews , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Happy Moments: Making Sales, Not Failing Exams

17. caesar125
    Eclair Apr 29, 2016

18. JumpMaybe
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

JumpMaybe , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Happy moment: An evening of serenades with my wind band in front of people's houses who recently received a high decoration.
    Mixed moment: hearing about the product I'm working on on a IGN podcast - but unfortunately it was talked about with mixed opinions.
    Bad moment: Overall the weather has been terrible this week. Otherwise good week ;)

19. larseisberg
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2016

20. zebrakm
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016