Friday Lucky Draw - Round 4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkrulec
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

kkrulec , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Well, my current backpack got totally destroyed this week, but not to worry, I was going from the gym and my stuff still managed to stay all in :D These bicycle rides sure can be exciting sometimes.

In other news I got accepted to be a volunteer at social media conference in Prague, huraay :D

2. Deactivated User
    Apr 29, 2016

3. Stijnvi
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

Stijnvi , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I would love one. My snake just died. When i would get one, i would be really happy

4. abechung
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2016

abechung , Apr 29, 2016 :
    The best and worst moment happened at the same time when I was a little kid. I was roller blading back home with a 7-Eleven Slurpee and I tripped and dropped it all over the ground.

Then my brother helped me up and gave me his slurpee. BAUS.

5. aprize
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

aprize , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Such an awesome backpack would blow away my too busy last week's blues :)

6. rustagi

7. тотето
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

тотето , Apr 29, 2016 :
    It was a nice start of the week, got an interview for a job, and by the end of a week i got accepted. So all in all, nice week.

8. n0ize
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

n0ize , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Nothing was really good or Bad this week.
    Just "normal"... No working as Sys-Admin is not normal

9. vladtheimp
    Donut Apr 29, 2016

10. usamanwar
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

11. llano777

llano777 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Hi
    I had a very busy week and I was very stressed but today it's my birthday and I'm going to have a great day, I will go to my team soccer match!! Puxa Sporting!
    I deserve the bag, it's my birthday. I can prove it by DM send you a picture of my Identity card

12. Diogo Guedes
    Froyo Apr 29, 2016

Diogo Guedes , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Hey :)

I play soccer and since the start of the season I've been trying to get in the starter eleven. When I was going to be in the starter eleven I twisted my ankle but I'm finnaly back and this week I got in the starter eleven. Dream come true !!!

13. Jinlingkang
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

14. oussamareguez
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

oussamareguez , Apr 29, 2016 :
    i can't forget when my cat completely ripped my backpack it was really a bad moment :( now i dont have one

15. Thomasstroobants
    Donut Apr 29, 2016

Thomasstroobants , Apr 29, 2016 :
    This week wasn't as good as normal ..
    It did start good, with on monday a normal day at the university. Going to my classes, having a good time around my friends, but then came the next morning.. Woke up with a horrible stomach ache.
    Apparently I got a little bit sick from the stomach flu that my little niece had who I saw during the weekend. But after a good day of resting/sleeping, the sickness went away :)

Since then, I am doing my schoolwork in order that the most of it is done and I can enjoy the weekend with nothing to worry about :D

I hope I am one of the winners, I need a new backpack because my other is a bit worn-out ;)

16. Ksreddy9
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2016

Ksreddy9 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    “I know it’s hard. You’re going to be okay. Here’s a coffee, and 5 million dollars.” haaa haaa
    Once I lost my wallet too, when i am thinking about to complain in police station, a woman near to my home came to me and said "I founded your Wallet on street ". When i checked all the cash was stolen and all of Id cards, ATM cards still there. Then I realized she don't know how to deal with ATM, ID cards so she stolen the money. Best part is, I called the bank and blacked the all my ATM cards. Any how i lost the money but still got ID cards. As usual applied for new ATM cards.

17. AndrosL
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

AndrosL , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Its my grandma 's birthday today! Couldn't be happier to have her around, even when we live far away from each other.

Cheers!

18. RocketRaffa
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

RocketRaffa , Apr 29, 2016 :

Good luck!

19. seemarustagi
    Froyo Apr 29, 2016

20. YashAbhang
    Eclair Apr 29, 2016

YashAbhang , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Happiest moment of my life! Last week my sister got married!
    Would love a backpack!
    Thanks!