Friday Lucky Draw - Round 4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marksgii
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

marksgii , Apr 29, 2016 :
    No matter how bad my day is its always improved before I go to sleep. That's because my daughter's even at the ages of 12 and 14 ask every night for me to tuck them into bed which makes whatever bad happened during the day go away!

2. christiankorean
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2016

3. Javib7
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

Javib7 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I didn't know you guys made backpacks! Now I have to buy one. Ive been looking for a cool one since last month when a girl stole my old one. It was a sad cold day... Buy she was nice enough to take out my sweater and keys out of the backpack before she stole it so it wasn't all bad. Walking home, my face was so cold that it really made me appreciate the sweater :)

4. gildavid
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

gildavid , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Good thing you got your wallet back!
    I have been having an eventful week, repairs at home caused by a next door construction, so lots of noise and dust... and taking pictures for an event website I work with (here is the link to the article http://adondeirhoy.com/a-la-moda-en-costa-rica/mercedes-benz-fashion-week-san-jose-2016 ). They are doing a fashion week in town, so gotta cover that.
    One of those backpacks would be awesome!

5. Samuelbrt
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

Samuelbrt , Apr 29, 2016 :
    End of the holidays in France last week, so this week wasn't as good as the precedent for me... Lots of classes and interrogations all week long and I still have tests tomorrow (yes, on Saturday! ), and I've never won any contest here, so this bag would really be welcomed!! :)
    Have a good day everyone ;)

6. kalakytt
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

7. sumedhgg
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

8. marcosmuro123
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

marcosmuro123 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I'm ending my current internship today and start a new one next week. The new internship pigs really going to suck.....

9. rukkus
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

rukkus , Apr 29, 2016 :
    My happy moments all days is see to my little daughter and how she is growing everyday... so with his smile the bad days don´t exist any more!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Deactivated User
    Apr 29, 2016

11. Luke-S
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2016

TheOneplusXEater likes this.
  12. Creep_Freak
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

Creep_Freak , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I just signed up for college this ween. Pretty exciting! I will be studying CMD - Interaction Design.
    And it would be awesome to have a stylish backpack for college though ;-)

13. gadman
    Donut Apr 29, 2016

14. elvaldo03
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

15. orb1998
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

orb1998 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    It would be great as my current rucksack strap broke this morning a and it would save the hassle of going to buy a new one........ If u could let me know ASAP I would be very happy as it would save me a trip to the shops!!!!!!! Many thanks in advance lol

16. dhsawhney
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

dhsawhney , Apr 29, 2016 :
    dang didly do a backpack

17. erictym
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

erictym , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I've been following OnePlus since before the One was released, and took a couple of months to save up for it. Still using it, and it still works great!! I can't to see what the future has in store for OnePlus :)

18. limalexander
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

limalexander , Apr 29, 2016 :
    A few days ago, i got my birthday surprise.
    So, it was a happy moment in my life because, I never celebrate my birthday, even my family never celebrate it with me.
    So sad ? Not really, i never think about it.
    But, to have someone who cares for you that is what i am really grateful of.

Me, and maybe us..
    Expecting a good things always come in our life.
    We work so hard and make people happy.

But, Life is not as good as we expected.

So, do the best as we can, pray for it, put high expectation on it.
    But, never put our expectation or our dreams as a pre - requisite of our happiness.
    Because, if we put our expectation as a pre - requisite to our happiness and when the reality is not what we expected. We will end up in disappointment.

Never let you smile fade away.

PS: Sorry for my bad English.. :)

19. tammimetsa
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

tammimetsa , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Fantastic day on a real 1st spring day on the small Island on the coast area on finnish bay. Need a good packpack for to get more time to spend outdoor time.

20. 1tSurge
    Froyo Apr 29, 2016

1tSurge , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Worst week I've had in a long time. Winning a random internet contest would be a good turn around point.