Friday Lucky Draw - Round 4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. murareelalm
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

2. Behmont
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

Behmont , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I've been left with a broken car, without signal, in heavy rain for an 5 hours.

3. Hundevad
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

Hundevad , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I am a student and I should have had a major project back today, but because my teacher had forgotten it, can we only get it back next week. The good thing about it all is that I have a good reason to look forward to next week :D

4. Danni1911
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

Danni1911 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I'd love to win one of these! Would be great around uni campus!

I finally finished collecting all my data for my current research project this week, so can begin the (dreaded) data entry and analysis!

5. piyushsoni24
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

6. naeesaim181
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2016

7. Spirr0u
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

Spirr0u , Apr 29, 2016 :
    So, I want one ̶t̶̶w̶̶o̶ too ;)

I had a OPO, but it was stolen, but then I finally bought a 2, and I'm happy with it as every week.
    The last three week I had to manufacture ten boxes with a lot of cables (~150m cables), and today I finally finished it, so I am very happy :D.
    :rolleyes:Also, I go tomorrow for two weeks to Malta to improve my english. This week it was very strange weather, so we first had snow in the morning and then the sun shone, but then suddenly it was snowing/ raining again.o_O I hope that the weather will be better in Malta and maybe I can go for my first swim this year...

8. Democrito
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2016

Democrito , Apr 29, 2016 :
    We're incredibly used to not having to face life's hard realities, in a certain sense. Have a good Weekend! :)

9. jakereed
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

jakereed , Apr 29, 2016 :
    This week was my last week of having a teacher on maternity cover. She is extremely kind hearted and selfless, so my form had to do something for her! I arranged a present- some of it edible- and she being her shared all of it with her form! It was sad to say bye, although I hope to cross paths with her again.

10. Bruno Janev
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

Bruno Janev , Apr 29, 2016 :
    This wednesday, I could sleep an extra of two hours because my french teacher visits France until next week! :)
    And the best thing is: Next wednesday I'll experience - as a french guy would say - a déjà vu! :)

11. creeping_joker
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

creeping_joker , Apr 29, 2016 :
    There were two good things about this week. First I ordered the ceramic version of the opx and secondly I passed an exam at University!
    The bad was that I haven't had enough time to study for next week's exam :). But I will manage to cope as soon my new phone arrived!

12. andreyyasenya
    Donut Apr 29, 2016

andreyyasenya , Apr 29, 2016 :
    My week has been crappy! So glad the weekend is here! You guys should make these available to buy! I WOULD LOVE ONE, I had the snake backpack for 2 years now!

13. yash rawal
    Froyo Apr 29, 2016

yash rawal , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I had a very bad week I got qualified for a interview in a company and the interview went pretty good and I thought I got but after few days I got email that I didn't get it and I really wanted it
    This days I think everything is just going wrong

14. alexferdean
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2016

alexferdean , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I hope I will win this backpack. So far oneplus seems a great company, oneplus 2 was a really good choice for me.

15. irad
    Froyo Apr 29, 2016

irad , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Hey Nicole!
    I would Love to get this backpack (I'm a freshman at high school and I have a crappy backpack from 6th grade because my new backpack torn).
    My happy moment of this week is when I finally built my first ever Computer (typing on it now) and it was so much fun and exciting!
    Hope that you give me that awesome backpack :wink:
    Thanks anyway,
    Irad

16. anish_bhopi
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

anish_bhopi , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Got good marks in exam win good prizes in this week but today worst thing in my life happend during data transfer i delet something which delete every thing in my phone my best shots.. Feling like fu###d by own mess but Any way ..#neversettel..

17. veratoloz2005
    Lollipop Apr 29, 2016

veratoloz2005 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    My "happiest" moment of the week was when former Speaker Boehner called senator Cruz "Lucifer," and the Satanic Society's spokesman vehemently protested. :)

18. Remo spadaccini
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2016

19. jbaker158
    Eclair Apr 29, 2016

20. Edgarah01
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

Edgarah01 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I would really like a backpack I still have the same backpack since I was 13 and I am 17, well this Sunday is my birthday so basically 18. This week was terrible, had to do a rc car and had 3 exams. It was crazy and this backpack will be a very good way to cheer me up . Btw my opx is awesome