Friday Lucky Draw - Round 4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elias
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

Elias , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Sad moment : my backpack is getting old and I think I'm going to have to throw it away... I really liked that bag :(
    Happy moment : I just found out about this contest (and that bag looks so cool) ! :D

2. nstmania
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

nstmania , Apr 29, 2016 :
    i just get out of the hospital ... Have survived a heard attack on my 40's. See life on a different angle. Wish health to every1 !

3. fjsieiro
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

fjsieiro , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Recuerdo que en mis últimas vacaciones familiares, después de recorrer en coche más de 200 km, cuando llegó al hotel no encuentro en el coche la maleta con la ropa... se quedó en mi casa!

4. indeedverygood
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

5. alvarold
    Donut Apr 29, 2016

alvarold , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I would love a 1+ backpack!!
    I have a planned trip to visit family, and that makes me happy =)

Good luck everyone!!

6. mben69
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

mben69 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Weather is finally better here in Montréal, people are getting out and enjoy the fantastic spring :)

On the other hand, lost a friend :-(

7. GComba
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

GComba , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Hi ! Next month I will start my last semester of my career (air traffic controller) and I would love to have the opportunity to use the Oneplus backpack please give me the pleasure of use it thnks :)

8. Hiraeth
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2016

Hiraeth , Apr 29, 2016 :
    This week, in fact, has been such a long run. Every single day of the week I have been sleeping for less than 5 hours (studying for AP's). But this is a test; I am alive and well. This is why I should win a backpack, because it will definitely need one to keep my notes organized.

9. Jeffula
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

Jeffula , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Hey :) I really enjoy your input in this post. You are well skilled to be story teller :)
    I just want to mention about life. We all have big bag of experience on our shoulders...
    Some of them was more or less comfortable. I would like to try how it would be to pick this from OnePlus.

My happy moments? It happens now. I'm here. I breath. I live. It's simple and good - like one plus one is two.

10. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Apr 29, 2016

11. rjnora
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

gmanphx likes this.
  12. psx
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

psx , Apr 29, 2016 :
    I've been going gym for the past 2 years and my bag has ripped due to the iron I've been lifting. Also I have been using my OnePlus One to manage my diet and workouts.

13. earthboy
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

earthboy , Apr 29, 2016 :
    The happiest moment for me was when i officially started using my OP2 and felt so blessed and Premium .
    Thank you OnePlus.

14. hazzac181
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

hazzac181 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Someone stole my backpack at footy last weekend. Here's hoping that this thread will be my up!

15. McWrangleDangle
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016

McWrangleDangle , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Hey! These backpacks are sweet! And I could definitely use a new one as my current bag is becoming worn out.

This past week has been iffy. Some good, some bad. I was let go from my job at the beginning of the week and it was very unexpected.

The good news is I wasn't too happy where I was working so this gives me the perfect opportunity to find something I enjoy to do. Hopefully sooner than later.

Keeping my chin up and my fingers crossed, thanks!

Zachary

16. cooldude17
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

17. Manelit
    Eclair Apr 29, 2016

Manelit , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Last week was not a bad onde but today i just arrived home from a 14 hours day of work. Building a database from scratch for a R&D group. Would love that backpack to carrie my stuff arround! Today im wasted but you could leave me with a smile ahahah

And the worst, i dont get paid so those 5 million dollars would be a great help!!

18. jkb114
    Lollipop Apr 29, 2016

19. tris00
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

tris00 , Apr 29, 2016 :
    Had few days off from work and from lectures on university.....so probably the most unproductive week ever hah ;)

20. ansontay
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2016