Eclair Apr 30, 2016

2. christopheredbert
    Honeycomb Apr 30, 2016

3. Ayai
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2016

4. mattylew80
    Honeycomb Apr 30, 2016

mattylew80 , Apr 30, 2016 :
    This week is the beginning of finals. After a very long run, full of ups and downs in my life, I am finally going to receive my associates degree and will continue on to get a bachelor degree. I am very happy about this. It feels good, especially after having some really low lows in my life. And I mean low, like rock bottom low. So this is a big achievement for me.
    And now that I will be continuing my education, a Oneplus backpack would be pretty sweet to carry my laptop in.

5. mrjezbud
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2016

6. pkvetcha
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2016

pkvetcha , Apr 30, 2016 :
    Happy to see Marshmallow OTA.

7. andrea.pulcini
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2016

8. Cooper2341
    Froyo Apr 30, 2016

9. EKaynar
    Froyo Apr 30, 2016

EKaynar , Apr 30, 2016 :
    This week was hard, really really a hard one; today things just started to brighten up but it's not actually there right now.
    The depressing part is that I don't know what the reason is :confused: Could it be the weather ?

10. satish kumar pathak
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2016

satish kumar pathak , Apr 30, 2016 :
    Last week was a bit troublesome. 2 of my family members fell sick and i was just doing there medicins and chores....but without regret.... it is what family is...standing together.

11. YoranDC
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2016

YoranDC , Apr 30, 2016 :
    I've been through the same experience, I lost my wallet on new years eve but someone brought it to the police luckily. But the worst moment this week was when I found out that the cashier had my sport bet filled in incorrectly. Her mistake cost me almost 200 Euros. It was a sad moment. I would love to fill the gap with a new backpack ;)

12. Selkal
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 30, 2016

Selkal , Apr 30, 2016 :
    After seven plus years in the same job, finally recognized today for my efforts and am being promoted to management... stable hours and stable (and increased pay)!!!

13. johnblock
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2016

johnblock , Apr 30, 2016 :
    The pink blossoms on the tree outside are here, just a couple of weeks each year.

14. Sniiiperr
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2016

Sniiiperr , Apr 30, 2016 :
    That bag looks really cool. Just like my bag that is ripped in many places as I've been using it almost everyday since 5 years. I need to retire my bag from service but only after I find its replacement. Just like the one in picture above to match with my Oneplus One.
    I might have to explain few more people about 1+ as almost all people haven't heard of 1+ (I am from Australia) but I'm cool with that.

15. hardik_
    Froyo Apr 30, 2016

hardik_ , Apr 30, 2016 :
    I usually go My Study Centre everyday with My Old Bag. I need an upgrade in my BackPack and I Think This OnePlus Backpack will really help me out in my daily routine. I'm almost every time with my BackPack. Also I Haven't won the Friday giveaway till now. I need Luck This time. I really need this. Nicole sir Please help this time to win me a OnePlus Backpack. This week at OnePlus I saw the Photo walk Photos, the question of the week and both were good threads.

16. ranchyyy
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2016

17. wanyewkean
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2016

wanyewkean , Apr 30, 2016 :
    got my oneplus one updated to cm13 marshmallow but it seems to be some improvement and some bugs too... battery was drained hell a day (mostly consumed by wifi) idk why..
    good luck to you all peeps :D send me one pls... ty

18. Arach
    Donut Apr 30, 2016

Arach , Apr 30, 2016 :
    WOOOO giveaway!

happy - went to pax
    sad - got a 45% on one test and a 57% on the other

19. bmar08
    Gingerbread Apr 30, 2016

miscreant66 likes this.
  20. James Mathew
    Eclair Apr 30, 2016

James Mathew , Apr 30, 2016 :
    That moment you get stuck up with ur xgf whom you dont wish to see ever in your life, for a whole day in a train sitting face to face happened this week *joy *