Friday Lucky Draw - Round 5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Filippo Guanti
    Honeycomb May 7, 2016

Filippo Guanti , May 7, 2016 :
    Well, in 2014 I saw the launch of the oneplus one and was wondering to buy it, but the invite system prevented me. So I registered to the site with no hope I could get the opo, but after 2 or 3 months randomly I received an invite to buy the opo and I was really surprised. So from that day I worked a lot to get the opo and finally for Christmas I got it :D It was a good choise and I really appreciate it :D

2. tunner
    Froyo May 7, 2016

tunner , May 7, 2016 :
    When I first touched the sandsrone back, I knew, I made the right choise.

3. WorD.0
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 7, 2016

WorD.0 , May 7, 2016 :
    I came across OnePlus through one of GSMArena's article. I was like DAMN! This device is sweeeeet... I started searching out more for OnePlus. I came across the forums a little bit earlier than OnePlus's India launch of the One. It keeps me hooked for a portion of time of the day.

In my personal life, I was in the Second Year of my Undergrad and doing what students do...

4. subaash
    Gingerbread May 7, 2016

5. BlueBeetlePL
    Cupcake May 7, 2016

BlueBeetlePL , May 7, 2016 :
    My adventure with the one started during easter 2015. It was my first Android phone, packaging was awesome, phone itself did feel sleak and beautiful, and still do! Camera is amazing and thanks to option to save RAW pictures I could play with LightRoom. Yesterday I even went to shop and compared cameras of my OPO and Samsung Galaxy S7, they were really close, suprisingly close! It's wonderful that my nearly 2 years phone still keeps up with current flagships. But front facing camera on my OPO was much sharper :D, being first person in my school to have OPO, well... Everyone got interested about it! My best friend recently got OPO and my other friend is getting OPX. Never settle!

6. yneophytou
    Froyo May 7, 2016

7. ettplus ett
    Froyo May 7, 2016

ettplus ett , May 7, 2016 :
    I still use the OPO as my daily driver <3
    I first encountered the brand early may 2014 in a swedish online newspaper where they told me about this new phone that would release soon. I signed up for the website one day after and started to engage a little bit to the comunity. Everyone sounded so posetive and everyone was excited for this new flagshipp killer. I signed up on the swedish waiting list (for an invite). I waited and waited and one day I recived the invite. I was really happy becuse I didn't have much money at that time (considering that I was only 15 years old). I ordered it in a blink of an eye. I was then going on a fotball camp where my then currently phone (galaxy note) broke, the charging outlet broke while a charging cable was bent inside of it (R.I.P). I was then, the same day as I came home , going away again and then a deliver women come like 20 minutes before I was leaving home, so I brought the package becuse i didn't have a phone. I was real happy about it and I've told many people about this phone and some of my friend own it aswell :)

8. Relations99
    Donut May 7, 2016

9. Palak5
    Cupcake May 7, 2016

Palak5 , May 7, 2016 :
    It was the time between Christmas and New Year, when everyone is in a jolly mood and looking forward to an amazing future. I had been planning to buy a new phome and had heard a lot of great stuff about OnePlus. This was also the first time I would purchase a cell with my own savings. One early morning as i was soakimg in festivities, i checked out amazon for OnePlus. I liked it instantly and purchased it without further delay.
    A great start to a year!

10. RvdE
    Cupcake May 7, 2016

RvdE , May 7, 2016 :
    I got my OnePlus on the day i was to het the results for my final exams in highschool. This helped me relax and think of something different for a little bit and i got the results whene i was done with setting up the phone. So the first phone call i got on my new phone was that i acced all my exams

11. michaelliao07
    Honeycomb May 7, 2016

michaelliao07 , May 7, 2016 :
    I still remember the day when I purchased my opo on 6th December 2014 one of the first in india/kolkata. Tried for 1 month for the invite by participating in all the contest day and night... I still remember the cinematic unboxing in my own experience... That device has left a special place in my heart although I do not own her anymore but now I have the love of my life the OnePlus 2 #noregrets #neversettle

12. naveennair
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 7, 2016

naveennair , May 7, 2016 :
    What was I doing in 2014? Well lot of things. Changed jobs, travelled to India's "City of Joy", bought a new car...........
    But most importantly, I switched from iOS and Windows to Android and bought the flag-ship killer - 1+1.
    But to get there, had to keep myself updated about the launch of OnePlus One, wait for the invite, how to buy it on Amazon, so on and so forth.
    Thereafter, I joined the forum, found excellent friends in the thread (group) Club India, learned how to root 1+1, flash custom ROMs, etc., etc. and I must say it's been a nice journey so far.

13. bahar_b
    Honeycomb May 7, 2016

14. Nikos_pap
    Cupcake May 7, 2016

15. rbagdai
    The Lab - OnePlus 8T Reviewer May 7, 2016

rbagdai , May 7, 2016 :
    Oh, talking the old times! That first android phone, you remember? The Galaxy Y? Aah, those days, NOSTALGIA!
    I have some good stuff on this on my blog, it's really cool to look back on tech! :) It reminds me of those old and golden days, when smartphones were something so new!

16. Democrito
    Honeycomb May 7, 2016

17. gma1977
    Cupcake May 7, 2016

gma1977 , May 7, 2016 :
    In 2014 i got married,best day of my life. then the oneplus one was announced. Ordered one and still using it. Great phone. Also went on a great Holiday in Mallorca with the then brand new one. Took some great pictures. Which are great memories for me now. Thuis year i'm going back. Hope to have the 3 then.

18. ardian
    Gingerbread May 7, 2016

ardian , May 7, 2016 :
    I dont want to win nothing, i just want to buy a swap case (sandstone or another one) for my oneplus one. Nicole Q. Is there a chance that i can get 1 swap case for my 1+1?

19. LuiSilva
    Cupcake May 7, 2016

LuiSilva , May 7, 2016 :
    I bought the one plus one in the black Friday of 2014. I was looking for a new phone but i didn't want to spend a lot of money. When i knew that i coud buy the OPO without an invite I didn't think twice. I still have it and It still an amazing phone.

20. marcvento12
    Jelly Bean May 7, 2016

marcvento12 , May 7, 2016 :
    I had a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. My screen was broken and it wasn't working correctly. When I discovered in the summer the Oneplus One quickly I created an account and then waited for an invite. I went on holiday on August, and for my birthday had the phone. That summer was one of the bests I had because the place I went. Since the first time, I knew that Oneplus would be an awesome brand