Friday Lucky Draw - Round 5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDUOSCII
    Cupcake May 7, 2016

ANDUOSCII , May 7, 2016 :
    Still using OPO. Purchased it on recommendation of someone and never looked back since then. Started promoting it in my friend circle and already got few buyers. Though not excited about OP2 but surely for OP3 for the rumoured tech specs.

2. prem.kansara
    Jelly Bean May 7, 2016

3. dldeepu
    Cupcake May 7, 2016

dldeepu , May 7, 2016 :
    I was in the middle of a busy schedule in my office and all a sudden I came across Oneplus One from my manager who got the mobile and was praising the same.

The same time, I was looking for a good mobile with pretty good camera options and other specs at a lower price.

On trying the mobile in hand, I was pretty impressed and decided that I will own one. Finally waited for almost 3 month and arranged the money and got the invite and now a proud owner of OPO :)

Many times I tried to get back replacement cover for my OPO. The bamboo style was lovely. But I never really got a chance to get one due to limited stocks.

Hope I stand a chance to win these lucky draw, so that I can flaunt my OPO with new colorful back cover each day..
    #fingerscrossed #OPO #luv #luckydraw

4. Dukkied
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 7, 2016

Dukkied , May 7, 2016 :
    Subaash, don't think so bad about yourself!

5. rustagi

rustagi , May 7, 2016 :
    It came to INDIA on 2 December so we were really excited for its launch. Invites were pretty rare and many people were even selling invites. For me i was pretty lucky to have got 3 invites in my inbox from the competitions i won earlier. When it was launched i immediately ordered one and gave the left invites to relatives and since i got it in my hand it was the topic to talk upon when i was with anyone. As for 22k no phone was upto this mark. Got many people interested in this and i was an indirect salesperson for you guys. :p

6. kennyquach
    Froyo May 7, 2016

kennyquach , May 7, 2016 :
    Back in 2014, it was a gift for mom on Mother's day. I m still remembered I have to register and waiting for an invite, .....now my mom and I still have the one plus and I can tell this is the best phone ever.

7. Gianpa
    Honeycomb May 7, 2016

8. msklodowski
    Froyo May 7, 2016

msklodowski , May 7, 2016 :
    Before One, I had tiny HTC wildfire, but I lost it somewhere in the depths of the Scottish marshes. A few days after this event I was invited for One. Case? Well, I dont think so..
    It was November 2014. To this day, I am fully satisfied and absollutely happy owner of One!
    Thank You OnePlus!

9. Horsault
    Moderator Moderator May 7, 2016

Horsault , May 7, 2016 :
    I remember seeing this strange bet of an unknown newborn Chinese company wishing to launch a high-end smartphone at unbelievable price.
    But I saw its screen-size, and thought: I already have a Note 2, its stylus and its use compensate for its size. Anyway, 5.5" is too big to fall!
    A few months later, my Note 2 committed suicide on a side walk. Having read some reviews, I got on the forums to get an invite and buy an OPO despite its screen size.
    Then, I knew what high-end Android smartphone meant.

10. BarGer
    Gingerbread May 7, 2016

BarGer , May 7, 2016 :
    At that time I was using a Samsung Galaxy S2. I heard about the OnePlus One from a friend.
    After eeeeeeeeeeendless waiting, I finally got an invite
    If my bank account let me do it, I'll buy the OnePlus 3 as next phone

11. cduartes
    Cupcake May 7, 2016

cduartes , May 7, 2016 :
    I have my one plus one now for 1 year and half and still so happy with it! Got it for Christmas because I really needed a good phone so I think it was an perfect match getting the one plus one :D A new cover would of course be a nice thing ;)
    Good luck to everybody :)

12. RaZoR
    Gingerbread May 7, 2016

13. Maxerd
    Donut May 7, 2016

Maxerd , May 7, 2016 :
    My old phone was getting really slow and didn't have enough storage so I needed a new one. After searching for just an hour I came to this low price high quality phone. I didn't think about getting back to Samsung ever again. I have this phone nearly 1 year now and I still think the same. I would say to everyone they must buy it. I will never run out of storage or RAM ever again :D

14. srikaya
    Cupcake May 7, 2016

srikaya , May 7, 2016 :
    I used to have Nexus 5 as daily driver back in 2014. I really satisfied with this gadget. Nexus 5 was the best gadget of 2013.

Meanwhile, I watched many reviews about Oneplus One. I thought OPO was just the same phone as Nexus 5 with camera as the only exception. So, I never thought to buy OPO. Until one day, I updated my Nexus 5 and had bootloop problem. I need a new device.

At first, I want to buy Nexus 6. But the wait will be too long. Then I decided that I need the same phone with Nexus 5 experience. The camera will be the plus side. So, I bought OPO in November 2014. Until this day, I still use this awesome smartphone.

15. eddyz

eddyz , May 7, 2016 :
    I got my OPO on August 11 2014 and still using it without a problem! I am looking forward to buy the new OnePlus 3 but at the moment my OPO is still beating a lot of "smartphones"

16. TheRealProcyon
    Jelly Bean May 7, 2016

TheRealProcyon , May 7, 2016 :
    It's two years. You can't have it three years, since it was released two years ago

cocococolino89 likes this.
  17. drahman9
    Eclair May 7, 2016

drahman9 , May 7, 2016 :
    Still have oneplus one, after a year and half the phone are still coming with 3gb ram and we had it from last year and half.it. Its still so powerfull and fast as new and can beat any new phones
    I had read it on Rajiv Makhni article that open and mod os are round the corner with oneplus one launching. From that day i have done everything to get this phone. called all my contact to get me the code and was ready to pay even to get the phone. Finally was lucky some one shared in over the forums and got it. Phew lucky me

18. hellyeah7721
    Froyo May 7, 2016

hellyeah7721 , May 7, 2016 :
    found it when I was casually browsing for a flagship phone in my budget and damn I met this beast but was unable to grab the OPO due to some personal reasons but then I heard about the op2 being launched in couple of months. I was lucky that it didn't took me a lot of time to get the invite. I was literally checking all the tracking details every half an hour to see some update regarding the shipping. I was totally mad for the op2. it was like a dream came true when I unboxed it and felt it for the first time in my hands. this is my story.

19. y_oo1
    Honeycomb May 7, 2016

y_oo1 , May 7, 2016 :
    I was using an old Galaxy S2 and struggling to find a decent phone in a good price, when I saw the open sale day and jumped Aboard. The waiting for the package was the longest month in my life, but since then we are inseparable. I still use it as my daily driver.

20. keenez