Friday Lucky Draw - Round 5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhfernandez80 Gingerbread May 10, 2016

2. Tarfex Ice Cream Sandwich May 10, 2016

3. Encho Honeycomb May 10, 2016

Encho, May 10, 2016 :
    Research Baseband updating, also, blame this one on CM, not OnePlus. I had that issue too, it went away fast, my only problem right now is I'm unable to lock my screen since the update.

Last edited: May 10, 2016

abidh545 likes this.
  4. gtwakeskate Froyo May 10, 2016

gtwakeskate, May 10, 2016 :
    My OnePlus One was my first unlocked phone that I have ever purchased. I have had many phones since I first bought it (BB Priv, LG V10, Nexus 6, etc.) and I always go back to it. I look forward to the release of the next OnePlus device and hope it fulfills all my expectations (NFC please).

5. timos Jelly Bean May 10, 2016

timos, May 10, 2016 :
    You're welcome ;)

luxuskamel likes this.
  6. rajeevlala Cupcake May 11, 2016

rajeevlala, May 11, 2016 :
    I had to buy a new phone to gift my wife, and thats the time when i heard of oneplus available only thru invites... I was lucky as one of the early birds-dec14, and she adores the phone and happy till date... And am lucky to be one of the foremost users of the oneplus2

7. lakis3 Gingerbread May 12, 2016

lakis3, May 12, 2016 :
    You can now stop posting for this competition.
    I will be the winner!:):smiley:

8. jkb114 KitKat May 12, 2016

jkb114, May 12, 2016 :
    Unless you posted earlier than Monday you cant :p:D;)

lakis3 likes this.
  9. think Honeycomb May 13, 2016

think, May 13, 2016 :
    I had a Samsung S2 for few years, which i was pretty happy with. I decided to update my phone and after many searchings and debating, i took advantage during the 2014 XMAS opportunity to buy the 1+. What a change, what a great fun i have with the 1+ since. Just recently i took the S2 to my hand and was shocked. Can't understand how i was working with it, at all. One Plus One is geat!

10. Nithu_plus Gingerbread May 13, 2016

11. jkb114 KitKat May 13, 2016

jkb114, May 13, 2016 :
    Sorry you didn't

12. Vranky rule Cupcake May 13, 2016

Vranky rule, May 13, 2016 :
    Well I didn't own one plus x... it's little costlier than opx... But opx great... I love that phone like crazy.. Just show off my phone when ever I got a chance... BUT I have a story by how I meet ONE PLUS ONE.. It was the last practical and last normal working day in our school... I saw a boy who was sitting on the bench in the football ground and he was using really bolt robust looking phone ... And I was attracted towards like hell.. Because I was planning to buy my first phone..... When I saw that phone I just cracked away by its pricing it's built quality it's features..fingure touch... Mostly the screen... It's was the perfect.... I was really planning to go for lumia... I never loved Android phone ... Because of its lots of customising option endless customisation .after root.. Makes it hard to use... Even the phone looks bad, works lagy. But that day that phone made my heart screems to buy one plus phone ... And I ordered opx without thinking a bit..because I got a total faith on the company after opo ... And now opx is just the loveliest robust cuteest and a real deacent phone... I don't care about tha prize... But I need it my little opx got some scratch over his glass black body.. Hahahahah :p