Friends Of UK

1. Scatty
    Eclair Sep 5, 2014

Scatty , Sep 5, 2014 :
    I didn't know TomTom was an android app.

We have Garmin Nuvi in car. Its ok, but they are so infuriating if you don't actually know postcode of somewhere. I wish it would allow me to choose places to avoid - like M25 for instance. But it asks for more details - and I yell back at it - that I don't know the f**** junction number, if I did I wouldn't bloody need a sat nav. Grrrrrrrrrrr

kjs1977 and MA5555 like this.
  2. MA5555
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2014

MA5555 , Sep 5, 2014 :
    no don't have an OpO. i don't know how to use the list. not even where it is. My main reason for being here is to lear patience.

kjs1977 likes this.
  3. cookieMonsterrB
    Eclair Sep 5, 2014

cookieMonsterrB , Sep 5, 2014 :
    I second that , I use Sygic and it's been great

cronvek likes this.
  4. Scatty
    Eclair Sep 5, 2014

Scatty , Sep 5, 2014 :
    Thank you.

5. cronvek
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2014

cronvek , Sep 5, 2014 :
    Am just off to my Friendly Local Gaming Store now.. Time for some analogue gaming! Will get to know my PC again at some point...

Andy.w and GadgetHoney like this.
  6. MA5555
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2014

MA5555 , Sep 5, 2014 :
    whats the point. Lets just go back to maps and have lots of fights -- and divorces and if not -- it is lovely to be lost - or late for meetings anyway - as long as one is not too stressed (stress only happens to people who think they are important)

kjs1977 likes this.
  7. MA5555
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2014

MA5555 , Sep 5, 2014 :
    Thank you but I don't want a watch. I like not knowing the time and being permanently late (and unfortunately early albeit occasionally) for everything

GadgetHoney, kjs1977 and cooperzak like this.
  8. Chinamanuk
    Eclair Sep 5, 2014

Chinamanuk , Sep 5, 2014 :
    I think there was a time when tomtom only available on iphone, I have been using it on my Note 2 for as long I can remember, my last phone was a iphone3

Scatty likes this.
  9. isamir786
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2014

10. Chinamanuk
    Eclair Sep 5, 2014

Chinamanuk , Sep 5, 2014 :
    How about an accident as you flip through the map with your hands and not steering the car :p

11. nathonline
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 5, 2014

nathonline , Sep 5, 2014 :
    Audio books wicked I'm not the only one who listens then I listen on my way too work. What you listening to ATM. Just one thing why isn't cyanogens Apollo music part of cm11s as I'm not keen on play music

Shutts318ci likes this.
  12. khalaus
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2014

khalaus , Sep 5, 2014 :
    Hello all, sorry wasn't active for the past day, been a bit busy with real life stuff :rolleyes:

Anyway, my OPO has arrived!!! No yellow banding - plus the Orzly screen protector and the smoke Cruzerlite Bugdroid case :)

I would just like to thank each and everyone of you, the reason I come to this site every other hour and contribute, and the lovely community that we all have created. :)

All those people who have contributed, thank you so much! Look at the list! :eek:

@raven3k
    @nazuwiz
    @zagato
    @denboy72
    @saeedkhan143
    @portia
    @quaser
    @c4chilli
    @macdonald1
    @illuminatusPL
    @markygee
    @ambrolan
    @guv_nor
    @ogriff
    @Howard767
    @wasimmogul
    @slamordie
    @WildgooseUK
    @shuvodeep
    @kjs1977
    @yungchuong
    @sriks
    @bigrobotattack
    @Jigzzy
    @a.jeelani
    @Miikeyblue
    @sionp
    @Scatty
    @Badmonkey63
    @GadgetHoney
    @Shutts318ci
    @schlesingeruk
    @jonstace
    @bjknight
    @ho66es
    @england66
    and Shmolts/MARK HOLLAND - sorry couldn't find you who the last person is :oops:

First things first, added TRUSTGO and Cerberus to my phone, hopefully won't lose it now ;)

a.jeelani, ambrolan, portia and 12 others like this.
  13. Scatty
    Eclair Sep 5, 2014

Scatty , Sep 5, 2014 :
    Norfolk. Lovely weather today. Went to the coast yesterday. Wells-next-the-Sea. This is the channel there. (not the English Channel before anyone asks).

2014-09-04 14.01.27.jpg

A33, GadgetHoney, shuvodeep and 2 others like this.
  14. khalaus
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2014

khalaus , Sep 5, 2014 :
    should've spoken up earlier mate, you would've got an invite! had no idea, will add you to the list now

GadgetHoney, cooperzak and MA5555 like this.
  15. MA5555
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2014

MA5555 , Sep 5, 2014 :
    Nice try @anna91 You have landed in the wrong country girl. Its florida USof A you want particularly if you are pretty. A question which has been taxing me a great deal - Where will you get the money in the unlikely event of getting an OPO invite. In case you are missing your foks ere are 3 cheap ways of getting home in a hurry:

1. Call BNF 2. Call UKIP and if these fail then as a last resort call the Mail (not he Royal one by the way - they charge an arm and a leg).

GadgetHoney likes this.
  16. cronvek
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2014

cronvek , Sep 5, 2014 :
    Oh wow. That looks so Peaceful :D

A33, GadgetHoney and MA5555 like this.
  17. MA5555
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2014

MA5555 , Sep 5, 2014 :
    Thank you kind sir. How will I know when I actually get an invite?

GadgetHoney likes this.
  18. Scatty
    Eclair Sep 5, 2014

Scatty , Sep 5, 2014 :
    I love my road atlas - I use it more than the sat nav really. I like to see what's nearby and get a handle on where I am travelling near to. But, when I was travelling weekly for work from Norfolk to Somerset or Bristol or Hampshire - it was nice that the Sat Nav kept me company and advised how many more miles until the my exit.

GadgetHoney, MA5555 and cronvek like this.
  19. khalaus
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2014

khalaus , Sep 5, 2014 :
    you'll get a message here on the forums

A33, GadgetHoney and MA5555 like this.
  20. Scatty
    Eclair Sep 5, 2014

Scatty , Sep 5, 2014 :
    sorry, I meant I thought it was an in car device? Didn't know it was available on smart phones - I am of course a luddite with these apps. PC and laptops been more my life. A phone was just that - a method of communication - talking and texting - that was it. Now I am getting a little more with it.

cronvek likes this.