Friends Of UK

1. SeventyOne
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2014

SeventyOne , Dec 1, 2014 :
    Hi to all in this thread, very helpful and I got my new OPO on Friday so one very happy poster.

Thanks to @Robxxx7 for his assistance in getting me an invite and to @markygee and @Kattis for the invite as they donated it

markygee likes this.
  2. avinash.kishore
    Froyo Dec 1, 2014

3. adamo86
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2014

4. richmond_surrey
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2014

richmond_surrey , Dec 1, 2014 :
    My return email said that even if they don't reply to me in 2 weeks they will honour return request made on the date that falls 14 days from receiving the phone.

I decided to return it. I spent whole day configuring it, making sure Google is not getting my contacts and calendar data, etc. I could live with poor software but I can't live with poor quality camera. I took some shots on my way to work and they are terrible quality.

In my opinion Samsung GS4 was superior in every department. I just have to unbrick it.

5. TheTubTruck
    Jelly Bean Dec 1, 2014

TheTubTruck , Dec 1, 2014 :
    I swear down I must have had a defective Gs4 then.
    Every person I've spoke to said the Gs4 camera was amazing, but I think it was shocking.
    Spent ages trying to focus, and when it finally focused it would bounce in and out of focus randomly. Horrible camera.

6. gwong27
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2014

gwong27 , Dec 1, 2014 :
    Just had my Oneplus pre-order delivered today from overseas...that was a suprise. Took longer with express delivery than the last order which was standard delivery but came from within the UK. I wonder if it's a stock issue ?

7. richmond_surrey
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2014

richmond_surrey , Dec 1, 2014 :
    That's quite possible. I always thought that SGS4 camera is good for a phone. I managed to unbrick my Samsung which makes me happy :) Now will probably have to wait for weeks to return OPO. I still didn't get any reply to my previous request to support so I don't expect fast reply to return request.

I'm sure OPO is good as a hardware and will satisfy many customers. I tried and now I know my SGS4 wasn't that bad after all. However nothing beats the reception of my old HTC, especially on a train and near Clapham Junction.

8. MrHijackyourfone
    Gingerbread Dec 2, 2014

MrHijackyourfone , Dec 2, 2014 :
    Lost the original charging power source for my OPO any alternative chargers I can get atm I'm using my ipads it doesn't charger fast enough and doesn't last long either

Thanks

9. alexyipsc
    Eclair Dec 2, 2014

alexyipsc , Dec 2, 2014 :
    I have managed turn few of my friends to opo users.... Feel like a sale rep!

10. Kermagod
    Froyo Dec 2, 2014

Kermagod , Dec 2, 2014 :
    Got a shareable invite to give, so I'm giving back. First reply to this message on this thread gets it.

11. Tambro10
    Eclair Dec 2, 2014

Tambro10 , Dec 2, 2014 :
    Good morning. Just got a question with my old iPhone in my car I could change track using the buttons on the car. I'm using the same lead and stuff but it doesn't work with the OPO. Do I have to do something to enable this to work?

12. Mad_Sunday
    Donut Dec 2, 2014

Mad_Sunday , Dec 2, 2014 :
    I've just joined, selling my Galaxy Mega tomorrow, so need an invite to order an OPO asap please.

Pete UK

13. Tambro10
    Eclair Dec 2, 2014

Tambro10 , Dec 2, 2014 :
    I had a iPhone 5s before this and even though I've had a few bugs this is a far superior phone. It was easy to switch my contacts and all that. What do you mean poor software? What's wrong with it, I think its brilliant and I do agree with the camera. It is poor but u can get a good photo it just takes more time

14. Tricksodave
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2014

Tricksodave , Dec 2, 2014 :

Good luck with that Pete, invites no longer work....

15. TheTubTruck
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2014

TheTubTruck , Dec 2, 2014 :
    What? Yes they do
    or were you being sarcastic?

Chinda likes this.
  16. Tricksodave
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2014

Tricksodave , Dec 2, 2014 :

I thought with the phone up for grabs now, without one. They had finished with this route?

17. TheTubTruck
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2014

I think the OPO is 10x better than the S4 was. Really didn't like my S4. Build quality was horrific for such a high end expensive phone. Battery started to expand and when I got a new one it didn't fit properly because the back had warped slightly. All the Chrome paint started coming off so there were white bits all round the Chrome band. Horrible

Tambro10 likes this.
  18. TheTubTruck
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2014

Nah, that was a just a black friday thing.

Tricksodave likes this.
  19. Tambro10
    Eclair Dec 2, 2014

20. Mad_Sunday
    Donut Dec 2, 2014