Friends Of UK

1. honeybee
    Donut Dec 3, 2014

2. keldon
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2014

keldon , Dec 3, 2014 :
    that's right its 15 minors overall but if you get 3 or more of the same miner that's a major. so maybe you had 2 majors. also if you hit anything stationary which includes just clipping your wing mirror that's an auto fail.

3. Killpachi
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2014

Killpachi , Dec 3, 2014 :
    Bluetooth headsets are among the douchiest things ever...

PatsyG likes this.
  4. tyuno123
    Eclair Dec 3, 2014

tyuno123 , Dec 3, 2014 :
    Having a problem making calls, it just gets dropped immediately without even ringing. However, LTE, SMS and mobile data still works fine. Wonder if anyone has come across this problem as well and hopefully a fix for it? Unsure whether it's a sim problem or software.

EDIT: Looks like 3 is having a network problem. Lucky I didn't resort to factory reset yet.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014

5. benzujk
    Eclair Dec 3, 2014

benzujk , Dec 3, 2014 :
    I drove perfectly. Third attempt. Please see [​IMG]

6. MrHijackyourfone
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2014

ogriff likes this.
  7. MrHijackyourfone
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2014

8. abeuwe
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

abeuwe , Dec 4, 2014 :
    I have been told by a friend that whilst ordering, use paypal. Just in case if the phone didnt arrive paypal will give your money back. All the best. Abe

9. abeuwe
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

10. Killpachi
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

11. richmond_surrey
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

richmond_surrey , Dec 4, 2014 :
    I kept my Samsung in protective case so nothing peeled off. I dropped it number of times as well and was surprised it survived. However one of the falls was a bit fatal for a screen. It didn't break, it leaked. It looked like an ink was splashed on a screen. But it was easy to replace and I paid £50 for it. I doubt replacing screen or anything else on OPO would be that easy. It would involve sending phone off and waiting for replacement or fix.

I played a bit with OPO before wiping it out and it's real shame that camera is of poor quality, as it's a deal breaker for me. I could probably live with Cyanogen but not without camera. Hardware and design was good.

Regarding my previous comment about poor software - I meant that I had to download a lot of extra software which was already included in stock Android and by Samsung. In past I didn't like that much SGS4 and thought that reception was bad but now I appreciate its functionality.

If HTC Desire Z wouldn't be so complicated to root I would probably still use it with newer version of Android and didn't need any new phone. However living with Android 2.3 without option to upgrade is a bit difficult, so it's my spare phone.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014

MrHijackyourfone likes this.
  12. Jigzzy
    Froyo Dec 4, 2014

Jigzzy , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Och Aye they did.. Good job buddeh

13. Jigzzy
    Froyo Dec 4, 2014

Jigzzy , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Evening all... How many of yous have updated to the latest system update

14. Jigzzy
    Froyo Dec 4, 2014