Friends Of UK

1. mewleen
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2014

mewleen , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Hi everybody ~!
    By born a Malaysian ,by heart a Londoner. Spent the best 3 years of my life there. Now back to my home country, but memories still linger~

saeedkhan143 and a.jeelani like this.
  2. RobB
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2014

saeedkhan143 likes this.
  3. Wix2444
    Froyo Aug 4, 2014

Wix2444 , Aug 4, 2014 :
    I won't go for anything smaller than a 21inch monitor now as they all seem tiny.

4. Wix2444
    Froyo Aug 4, 2014

Wix2444 , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Congrats!

RebeccaR and saeedkhan143 like this.
  5. vassy.uk
    Jelly Bean Aug 4, 2014

6. Wix2444
    Froyo Aug 4, 2014

Wix2444 , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Congrats!

7. ssiddiqui
    Donut Aug 4, 2014

ssiddiqui , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Took 5 days from Invite to delivery in London. Great service on standard delivery. Love the phone.. Thank God no yellow band issues. Thank you so so much OnePlus.... Just waiting for invites to order for friends and family as every seems to want one... :)

8. doovd
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2014

doovd , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Yeah which is why I recommended that he get 24 inch.

9. bobbydrake
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2014

bobbydrake , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Lucky you - mine has been 7 days now and still don't even know if its on its way. What do you think of video quality/music through headphones? Thanks...

10. ssiddiqui
    Donut Aug 4, 2014

ssiddiqui , Aug 4, 2014 :
    I am sure it will be a day or two for you. It seems mine was dispatched from Southall so no international delivery involved. Cyanogen Mod is amazing. Love the pure android experience with all the tweaks I ever wanted.. esp Privacy Guard... Screen Colours are natural not saturated like Samsung Note 3, which I use to have so very natural and acceptable. Audio quality is great, obviously depends on track quality to start with but with AudioFx utility and good headsets absolutely amazing....

saeedkhan143 and bobbydrake like this.
  11. a.jeelani
    Honeycomb Aug 4, 2014

a.jeelani , Aug 4, 2014 :
    @bobbydrake video/picture quality is amazing and also screen is great for watching videos/movies.Not happy with sound quality with my current headphones but it may be my headphones are not compatible (using apple ones). Let me know if any one tries to listen music and notice low volume while commute etc. cheers:)

bobbydrake likes this.
  12. mattmanwrx
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2014

mattmanwrx , Aug 4, 2014 :
    I ordered on the 29th, Tuesday last week. Mine is still in "Shipping Pending", and I paid for the express. Really, really cannot recommend the product, unless it is in the shop, and not ordered through OnePlus. I'm going away on holiday on friday, and need the phone before then, or I will need to cancel my order as I wont be around for 3 weeks. Money was taken on the day the order was made, which I think is wrong as other companies (like Amazon) take the money on the day of shipping.

I live near Southall. They actually come from Stockley Business Park, a 40 minute drive from my house. I have sent 2 support tickets, none of which have been answered, and I am getting fed up with being ignored.

As said before, really cannot recommend the device through OnePlus, no matter how good the device is. I will be telling my friends to wait for it to come to the nearest shop.

Really not happy, and wish I would even get an email back or anything.

saeedkhan143 likes this.
  13. a.jeelani
    Honeycomb Aug 4, 2014

a.jeelani , Aug 4, 2014 :
    hey mate,
    It depends if they have stock available in warehouse. i am sure you will have it before Friday fingers crossed.
    both royal mail and dhl are good. once your order is processed should not take more then 2 days.
    Good luck

14. nidu5579
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2014

nidu5579 , Aug 4, 2014 :
    i am from dundee.would any friend send me invite for 64gb version please.i already broke my phone and cannot afford to buy one of these high end phones they are expensive.I recently lost half of my family in palestine during bombing and these days its become very hard to stay in contact.So please if someone has invite left please send me invite on
    [email protected]
    it will be much onbliged and i will remember you in my prayers.thanks.

saeedkhan143 likes this.
  15. Makay
    Froyo Aug 4, 2014

Makay , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Sorry mate, only support BIG teams here.........like........Westham!!!:D:D

16. sam5mith
    Donut Aug 4, 2014

sam5mith , Aug 4, 2014 :
    So I some how managed to get a invite and placed my order for my oneplus one on 31/07/14.

Does anyone know how long each step takes for the UK? I am currently on "Pending Shipment"

saeedkhan143 likes this.
  17. hawksface
    Eclair Aug 4, 2014

hawksface , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Can't recommend the product because of having to wait a bit longer? Wow... Thought most were fully aware of the situation with OnePlus, delays and stock problems due to supply and demand (hence the invite system). A little patience goes a long way.

I ordered on Mon 28th and got mine on Saturday. A Tuesday order won't be far behind I imagine.

bobbydrake likes this.
  18. scoi
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2014

scoi , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Somewhere between 2 days and 2 weeks. I was fortunate that the warehouse was full when I ordered. Once the device is in blighty it's pretty quick

sam5mith likes this.
  19. mattmanwrx
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2014

mattmanwrx , Aug 4, 2014 :
    That's fair enough, I understand that. However, when ordering, the email stated I would receive a tracking number within 3 business days, that has now passed. I would not have ordered if it wasn't in stock, knowing that I would not get it. I put this on my credit card, and by the looks of it, I will paying interest on a product I don't even have yet. I cannot even see a way to cancel my order, so if I do go away before it gets here, I think I may just have to claim the money back from my credit card company.

a.jeelani likes this.
  20. hawksface
    Eclair Aug 4, 2014

hawksface , Aug 4, 2014 :
    It'll be on pending shipment until the day before delivery in my experience. Once it goes to Processing it'll pretty much be on its way (I got confirmation of shipment AFTER receiving mine)

Took about 5-6 days for mine to arrive from ordering. Could be longer for others as I hear stock is low again.

sam5mith likes this.