Friends Of UK

1. aleb91 Gingerbread Oct 22, 2015

aleb91, Oct 22, 2015 :
    Just a reminder, don't put the invite codes in your post! Keep it to private messages or emails

Jeffchase, Kattis and llldavey like this.
  2. david.nicholas Eclair Oct 22, 2015

david.nicholas, Oct 22, 2015 :
    yep on Processing as well... It seems to take just as long....

Jeffchase likes this.
  3. 1210maurizio KitKat Oct 22, 2015

Jeffchase and Andy.w like this.
  4. Badmonkey63 Honeycomb Oct 22, 2015

Badmonkey63, Oct 22, 2015 :
    Hello again all. Not been on for a while as we are super busy at work and also moving office. Hope all is well with everyone here. :):):)

5. Spritey Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 22, 2015

Spritey, Oct 22, 2015 :
    Im confused - what does 'and everyone else have a great folks:D' mean ?! :) inglish is muchos complikated in this day and age :p

Jeffchase, Andy.w and 1210maurizio like this.
  6. TheEgo Eclair Oct 22, 2015

TheEgo, Oct 22, 2015 :
    Ah man. I was told they were waiting on stock for the uk when I called about mine but it came the next day. Must have just been lucky.

Fingers crossed you get it soon.

Re the phone. Not had any niggles with it yet. The finger print scanner has been superb (loads better than iPhone) can put my finger in any direction and it scans first time, every time. Haven't used the speakers enough to really comment yet, but loud and clear enough. The cameras seems crisp. Will take some shots outdoors over the weekend. The screen is great. Have mine on about a third of the maximum brightness and it's great. Battery lasted all day and night (admittedly I haven't been hammering it) just charging now and it's still at 30% from yesterday at 6am (need a charge as I'm out later)

It's a really cool looking phone. I love it. For the cost, a genuine bargain.

Jeffchase and grbabu123 like this.
  7. TheEgo Eclair Oct 22, 2015

TheEgo, Oct 22, 2015 :
    Yep ha! I'll still use Apple too as I have an iPad and I love how it all syncs beautifully. This is my work phone (OP2) dual sim is brilliant for that. So a nice purchase for a bit of fun and I can add my private sim in as and when I want.

Jeffchase likes this.
  8. TheEgo Eclair Oct 22, 2015

TheEgo, Oct 22, 2015 :
    I was a day on processing. So stick in there mate :D:)

Jeffchase likes this.
  9. Cyps Eclair Oct 22, 2015

10. Cyps Eclair Oct 22, 2015

11. rathernicelydone Gingerbread Oct 22, 2015

rathernicelydone, Oct 22, 2015 :
    This is why I love the new Amazon locker. Deliver to a locker near you, get a unique code and pick up your item at a time of your convenience. Also ebay seems to have done a deal with Argos where you can pick up your swag from an Argos store...

Jeffchase and Spritey like this.
  12. a.jeelani Honeycomb Oct 22, 2015

a.jeelani, Oct 22, 2015 :
    Good afternoon Folks,
    I have 3 OPT shareable invites. Who is next on list, please pm me your email id.
    Good day:)
    Cheers

Jeffchase, Andy.w and arif-ali like this.
  13. Boltonhoop Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 22, 2015

Boltonhoop, Oct 22, 2015 :
    Folks...at work but got 3 shareable invites if anyone on our list needs one....will be checking in later this evening so can sort then

14. TheEgo Eclair Oct 22, 2015

TheEgo, Oct 22, 2015 :
    Jeez that Orzly tempered glass screen protector was a bummer to fit. It's so hard to get right first time (I didn't and now it won't stick in the one corner haha) lesson learned and new one ordered and I know to get it right first time this time. Is the OPO one the same? As in silicon adhesive that spreads as it sticks? Anyone getting these, just be aware you get one chance to get it perfectly straight or else you'll most likely be left with a bubble or non sticking bit (where you lift it up to try again) What a plonker!!

Jeffchase and 1210maurizio like this.
  15. TobiasMNB Froyo Oct 22, 2015

TobiasMNB, Oct 22, 2015 :
    I guess one plus just thought I needed more friends...... they were right :( :p

Besides I only have 3 left now!

Shiron3ko, Jeffchase and Andy.w like this.
  16. sania.poovaiah Cupcake Oct 22, 2015

a.jeelani likes this.
  17. TobiasMNB Froyo Oct 22, 2015

Jeffchase, Andy.w, llldavey and 3 others like this.
  18. grbabu123 Donut Oct 22, 2015

19. Spritey Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 22, 2015

Spritey, Oct 22, 2015 :
    its worth doing in the bathroom after a shower as there wont be any dust to contend with either... also, holding the corner down with your thumb as sometimes the heat from your digit is enough to cure it again..

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015

Jeffchase, Andy.w and 1210maurizio like this.
  20. Teaboy1972 Cupcake Oct 22, 2015