From 6 hours that it gave me an active screen, it dropped to 3 thanks to the latest updates via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Kryxus
    Eclair Dec 3, 2020

2. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Dec 3, 2020

akks, R.Peter and igujax like this.

R.Peter and igujax like this.
  4. Kryxus
    Eclair Dec 3, 2020

Kryxus , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 3, 2020 :
    Brother, you shouldn't question what someone else does with their phone, you suggest that they leave it in airplane mode and use it for 2 minutes a day to make the battery work, if it were for playing so much I wouldn't I would publish, before the last 2 updates for the 7 series, it perfectly lasted up to 6 hours playing CoD, apart from that you don't notice the graph that what consumed the most was the cod, the vpn, android system and the screen, together they make up about 50% of the battery, the rest seems to have disappeared.

Prem1712 likes this.
  5. Kryxus
    Eclair Dec 3, 2020

Remember that we do not all do the same things, I do not know what model you have but if it is the 7pro or new it made me those hours that you show, you should have shown the graph of consumption of the applications, when I bought this new phone it gave me about 6/30, in recent months it gave me between 6 and 5/30, after these last 2 updates the battery life has collapsed.

6. saikat64 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Dec 3, 2020 :
    U satisfied now. Playing cod for long duration is going to drain ur battery, u can't complain about it.
    1607026086693.jpg

1607026086730.jpg

7. R.Peter
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 3, 2020

R.Peter , Dec 3, 2020 :
    I think you misunderstood him.
    Playing a game like CoDM uses all the 8 cores in your phone. The more you play, the faster the battery drains. It's physics. Just like the faster (and longer) you run, the earlier you will run out of energy and starve.
    If you don't want to run out of juice while playing games, keep your phone on the charger.

BTW, the built-in battery checker is a good starting point, but not really accurate. If you want to see every wakelock, partial- and kernel wakes, etc, use BetterBatteryStats or something similar, that'll show you what and how much drained your battery, in details.

dikoscilator, Artemus. and akks like this.
  8. Kryxus
    Eclair Dec 3, 2020

I understand your point, but I am not a player activated from cod for a few days, you will tell me when others complain about this issue of the battery after updating, it seems normal to you that before 2 latest updates for the security patch, the battery lasts about half of what it lasted, I play cod for a year intensively and could always reach about 6 hours active screen.

9. R.Peter
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2020

R.Peter , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Ok, let's turn this thing around: why not everybody (I mean, much more of the users) complain about such fast battery drain? If it's a common thing, everybody would face it.

Try clearing the system cache and check if that helps, maybe old fragments are interfering here.

10. dikoscilator , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Dec 6, 2020 :
    I think the battery is aging and showing it's effects of intensive gaming from past experience

11. R.Peter
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2020

R.Peter , Dec 6, 2020 :
    In such case clearing system cache or system reinstall can help, so Android will determine the max capacity again.

12. Nerdybuffoon , via OnePlus 7 Pro 5G , Dec 7, 2020 :
    Yea games will kill the phone! Imagine if you had to only use batteries in a PlayStation it xbox console how quickly you would go through them. Keto a charger close if you are gaming.