From Unveiling to Releasing a Flagship

1. JaredDrass
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014

2. Evaloes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2014

Evaloes , Jun 3, 2014 :
    "Let’s not forget, as unbelievable as it sounds, we unveiled the One just 34 days ago (our company was founded 128 days before that!)."
    That's amazing!!! :):):)

3. Neubi3
    Eclair Jun 3, 2014

4. Conor_IRL
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014

Conor_IRL , Jun 3, 2014 :
    With all the flagship phones available today and even those coming this year, It's fair to say that the One is the most eagerly awaited!! Still hoping to get my hands on one!!!

5. Ruttunen
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014

Ruttunen , Jun 3, 2014 :
    This sounds promising

"...re-assure you that the people who want to buy the One will be able to do so without many difficulties in June."

Although on a different post a very active member, who was asking if he would be able to buy it buy 15th was stated that this would not be possible so the buying will most likely be happening at the end of June.

6. cptslimjim

cptslimjim , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Holy crap this is going to be a late reply bit I'm glad I finally read this. I can't wait until you guys are cranking these babies out in a speedy fashion and I can finally get my hands on one. Keep up the good work guys, if you weren't in such high demand, you wouldn't be doing it right.

7. fksgs2
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

8. ashoktvm

ashoktvm , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Are u able to count its 41 days and not 34 as u mentioned in the OP

9. T boy
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

T boy , Jun 3, 2014 :
    So ehen will it happen, is sad to waut n wait n wait..............

10. peterkef
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

peterkef , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Possible, but i just want to say that this give no one right to be rude. They are still doing what they promised and if someone gets impatient they should buy another phone.
    I want that phone too and I decided to wait.
    People use to much rude language in this forum and say the whole time: I want it know, I will not wait anymore as of we have a given right on this.
    We just have to follow the strategy of this company.
    Just my idea.

11. Thomasstroobants
    Donut Jun 3, 2014

Thomasstroobants , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Very good to show that releasing a phone takes time, and it is even harder for a company that started only 128 days ago. As you have mentioned it even takes a well known company like Samsung and other companies around 45 to 65 days to excually sell the phone to the world.

My previous smartphone was stolen about a month ago, and it was approximately around that time that I discovered the One. Since then I am looking every day for some more news about the phone, but I was still realistic that I couldn't buy it immediately.
    It might be partly due to that I study economics on a secundairy school in Belgium, but it is very difficult for a company to create a high-end smartphone after just over 4 months on the market. There are many things that should be kept in mind when you developed something, which makes it difficult to make something quickly.
    Those are some reasons for me to don't buy a new phone yet. Even if it would be taking untill July, it would not bother me, just because I know it will come sooner or later.

12. kspranks
    Eclair Jun 3, 2014

kspranks , Jun 3, 2014 :
    David S, you should understand that some people cannot wait when they know the thing they are waiting is awesome. They need control and hate waiting. So, in a way, a good thing that they like the product.
    When the product is so good, I would just make it available. Word of mouth publicity is the best one. Doing this wait and invite thing is making everyone uncertain. Not sure if they are going to get it. This kind of publicity seems to be hurting than helping. Just my 2 c. Not many people like waiting...

13. akarol

akarol , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Definitely quite educational. However, with the competition, we knew we could get our hands on one on a specific date. It's just difficult with the OPO because we don't have that peace-of-mind. I wouldn't mind a bit if we were able to pre-order the phone now and have a delivery date of a month from now. Just gives us something to look forward to.

Not bitching, just mentioning how I feel.

14. akarol

15. jeipie
    Eclair Jun 3, 2014

16. jorgefuertes
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2014

17. lagnis
    Froyo Jun 3, 2014

lagnis , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Perfect perspective.

18. exoskeleton899
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

exoskeleton899 , Jun 3, 2014 :
    is it to presumptuous of me to say hopefully after showing us this they are planning to increase the general availability of the phone before 43 days

19. LukeSpencer
    Donut Jun 3, 2014

20. acceleratum
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2014

acceleratum , Jun 3, 2014 :
    well we are in june, and I still only see options to buy in United States and Canada so I am a bit worried cause I need to change phones soon and Ill be forced to grab some other =( but I hope ill be able to grab an invite this month.